#21 Oct 21, 2010
Of Course wrote:
Best commercials ever are,
THE REAL MEN OF GENIUS...BUDWEISER
I looovvveee those!!! My favorites.
owensgirl

El Monte, CA

#22 Dec 13, 2012
I HATE THESE COMMERCIALS! They need to find someone, ANYONE, new to do their commercials. It's pretty pathetic that they can't even pronounce the name of their business. Makes me, and I'm sue others, NOT want to go buy a car from them.
Soup

Henderson, NC

#23 Dec 13, 2012
Progressive soup commerical where the woman uses the cans as hair rollers. And, the kitchen island at the end is made up of soup cans instead of a wood base. One way to recycle...lol.
No Name

Blountville, TN

#24 Jul 9, 2013
HEATHEN wrote:
Bill McConnell Paint an Body "where we make bodies beautiful"
NAUSEATING!!!
Done Did the Deal

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jul 10, 2013
Any company that uses their snotty, whiney children! I will never buy a car from them!!
Lovemyjob

Cherryville, NC

#26 Jul 11, 2013
I haven't got to watch many since I got my DVR . Now when a commercial comes on I'm doing laundry or taking my girl out to pee. I hate commercials...
P-Houston

Knoxville, TN

#27 Aug 8, 2013
Get rid of the Mike Hatmaker, Jim Codgill Dodge commercials! He's had the same damn white van for the past two years or more! Leather, DVD, big deal! It may as well have a TAPE DECK in it!
So SICK, SICK, SICK of this commericial and HIM!!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#28 Aug 8, 2013
Johnson City Honda, Johnson City.
Mel

Greeneville, TN

#29 Aug 9, 2013
Progressive where the guy yodels irritating!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30 Aug 9, 2013
Yea,ANY of the insurance commercials. Thing is,they've figured out the more irritating and dumber it is the better it embeds itself in your subconscious. It works.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#31 Aug 9, 2013
The guy that wants to clean your carpet. The one with the frog. Spotless. More like clueless.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32 Aug 9, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
The guy that wants to clean your carpet. The one with the frog. Spotless. More like clueless.
Lol you sure can tell that's a home-made one!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#33 Aug 9, 2013
The surfer girl with the farmers tan, some yogurt commercial I think.
av8r

Tampa, FL

#34 Feb 8, 2015
Tired Of It wrote:
Johnson City Honda, Johnson City
Just think without him I would've never known johnsoncity Honda was in johnsoncity

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35 Feb 9, 2015
This thread is a couple of years old now, but there are some doozies on there... I can't stand the "Admiral Propane" commercial for some reason.. And the Bath Fitter commercials. They are like fingers on a chalkboard to me. lol Two I do like are the cheesy M&M commericals with the fans. lol And, the Cashew Silk where the little nut is pouring skim milk into the plant to water it. lol It cracks me up.
super bowl

Knoxville, TN

#36 Feb 9, 2015
Yeah even super bowl commercials were worthless this year. Why spend that kind of money on junk. I have to say the Budweiser commercial with horses and puppy was the best and always is. You can pretty much count on them to have the only commercial worth watching.
Bad commercial that stupid dish commercial and that dumb jingle..I just cringe when I hear it.
Yep

Kingsport, TN

#37 Feb 9, 2015
I now hear on local (Greeneville) radio a horrendous commercial for a local flooring company. Not sure why people feel the need to put their child or grandchild in a commercial. In general, most people don't find a young kid very "cute", just because you can't understand what they are saying.

About time

Knoxville, TN

#38 Aug 1, 2015
mike hatmaker wrote:
Hi! I'm Mike Hatmaker, Jim Cogdill Dodge, and you could have this beauty of an automobile for only $12,988!
That's right, only twelve, nine, eighty-eight!
Jim Cogdill Dodge.
(Actualy, I love his commercials.)
You're kidding, right?
way to go

Jonesville, SC

#39 Aug 2, 2015
I don't like the new KFC commercials. I think that is disrespectful to the original colonel. He never acted that dumb as Dave Hammond does. Those should go. Also stupid hardees commercials. Progressive is getting old to.
Old

Greeneville, TN

#40 Wednesday Aug 5
A little off topic but... anyone remember spud mckensie budweiser commercials? Loved em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Toby Gaby Show 22 min NGFBallGame 5
Thieves at the Greene county HWY Dept. 50 min Baney 4
Dennis Shipley 1 hr Dennis Shipley 35
Poll Is Bobby Laws a snitch for the law? 1 hr curious 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Melissa1333 8,522
The Pot Plane (Apr '10) 2 hr Melissa1333 371
PJ Norton (Anderson) (Oct '12) 2 hr tagit73 16
name the person that you wanr to have sex with (Feb '11) 3 hr Jo Jack 12
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 7 hr Ugh 33
More from around the web