Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

The good doctor on high has been receiving information from community movers and shakers saying they have overheard unprofessional comments about their religious institution and other voluntary religious activities. Certain names have been mentioned and have surfaced on more than one occasion from more than one source. Exercise caution as superiors are watching and waiting with digital footprints and timestamps.
Perambulator

Mcewen, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

I believe that somebody's suckin' on an old wet noodle full of listless, delusional spooge.

I got your timestamp right here.
Perambulator

Mcewen, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

But I may be talkin' outta skool. You may, in fact be Exactly right!(discreet wink)

Either way, I'm playin' it on the q-t. Or the downlow. Ya know? shhhh. The ears have walls.
psst...

i saw what you did and i know who you are.
boooo!
genius

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

old parent wrote:
The good doctor on high has been receiving information from community movers and shakers saying they have overheard unprofessional comments about their religious institution and other voluntary religious activities. Certain names have been mentioned and have surfaced on more than one occasion from more than one source. Exercise caution as superiors are watching and waiting with digital footprints and timestamps.
f*ck the movers and shakers.
Wondering

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

genius wrote:
<quoted text>f*ck the movers and shakers.
I agree. You step out of line with any of these 'institutions' and you are labeled a pariah and cast out. Oh these hypocrites will still take your money but will rail against you behind your back.
other critter

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Arrrrrr me matey keep a weather eye open, for ye never know what might be listening .
Ray Ovac

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

old parent wrote:
hang yourself with piano wire

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

old parent wrote:
'the good doctor on high,''community movers and shakers,''names have been mentioned,''more than one source,''superiors are watching and waiting?' Are you describing a current, supposedly benevolent and supportive religious organization in Greeneville, TN, or life in Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia? Whatever your affiliation I am proud to NOT be a member.
Ray Ovac

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

dont turn around... der kommissar's in town.
Pastafarian

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

I thought this thread was going to be about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and his noodly appendage.
Perambulator

Mcewen, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Enlighten us, oh Learned One.
old parent

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Be careful who you trust!
Immediate building administration commented that this person does less than anyone in the building and does the bare minimum required but works harder than anyone to make herself look important.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

old parent wrote:
Be careful who you trust!
Immediate building administration commented that this person does less than anyone in the building and does the bare minimum required but works harder than anyone to make herself look important.
After a week of silence you reply with a cryptic message? Interesting concept of religious worship you have.
Funded

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

The blue dress....not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••