Jessica Lawson is a NARC

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

chump

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2010
Everybody watch out for Jessica if she knows anything about you she will tell it all to save her own ass from going to jail. The law knows who to go to if they need any info so stay clear from her
BITCHES

Mechanicsburg, PA

#2 Nov 19, 2010
I find it funny that EVERYTIME good OLE SCOTTIE gets in TROUBLE you guys start a forum on JESS..She doesn't make him do the things he does.He is(or is suppose to be)a grown a** man.Hey SCOTTIE it's time YOU MAN UP!!!If you don't like Jess that's your problem.Stop blaming her for the STUPID SH!T he does.Just so ALL of YOU LAWSON"S know,I'm not related to either of them before you start bashing THEM.It's not important who I am or what you think of me so before you start running your D!CK LICKERS remember that.One last thing...What goes around comes around just remember that.The HELL you ppl bring into others life will catch up to you sooner or later...THANK YOU and HAVE A GOODNITE.Remember it's me you will dream about B!TCHES...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2010
I bet this forum was either started by Scottie's mom or sister.If so,like either of you have room to talk about anyone.Let's put your dirty laundry on here also.First you have the mother selling pills.Second his sister is addicted to diet pills and can't keep her damn man happy at home so he goes elsewhere to get what he needs.My question is to Scotties sister.Are you just jealous of Jess cause she has 3 kids and you can't tell that by looking at her??She looks DAMN good if you ask me.Maybe you should get up and move around alittle then you wouldn't have to take diet pills.Then again maybe you should visit a sex shop to spice things up alittle bit and he WON"T seek it from someone else.Damn it he is tired of the same old position all of the time.
watcher

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2010
diet pills? Wooo
I find this funny

Gallatin, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2010
First of all you got it all wrong it's jessica'a mom that sells the pills not scottie's....and also jessica needs to look like she has had 0 kids because she has lost all rights to her kids cause she cant stay out of trouble and whoring around long enough to have her kids..thats why her mother in law has full custody of them....she is in it with scottie half of everything he gets in trouble for jessica is usually right beside him doing it with him so yes she is just as guilty..you all need to know the facts before you come on here bashing people you know nothing about...
Scotties mom

Charlotte, NC

#6 Nov 20, 2010
Jessica you aint nothing but a pill popping whore you might be losing weight cause thats what druggies do but you still dont look good and as for saying Amanda cant keep her man happy at home whats your excuse for Scottie running to Tonya all the time You dont have a man or kids now so i guess thats why you can sit on the internet and make up names on this forum to try to make people think that there are other people out there that give a shit about you Your the only person I know that gets on here to brag about their ownself So go on talking about me and my family because all the people that know us knows the truth about us as for the ones that believe your lies you can keep them for your friends cause we have enough good ones
Scott

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 20, 2010
BITCHES wrote:
I find it funny that EVERYTIME good OLE SCOTTIE gets in TROUBLE you guys start a forum on JESS..She doesn't make him do the things he does.He is(or is suppose to be)a grown a** man.Hey SCOTTIE it's time YOU MAN UP!!!If you don't like Jess that's your problem.Stop blaming her for the STUPID SH!T he does.Just so ALL of YOU LAWSON"S know,I'm not related to either of them before you start bashing THEM.It's not important who I am or what you think of me so before you start running your D!CK LICKERS remember that.One last thing...What goes around comes around just remember that.The HELL you ppl bring into others life will catch up to you sooner or later...THANK YOU and HAVE A GOODNITE.Remember it's me you will dream about B!TCHES...
GIVE IT UP SHERRY YOU AND BROOK ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CALL HER JESS WHY DONT YOU LEAVE THE LAWSONS ALONE YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO ( JESS ) HAS BEEN WITH SCOTTIE EVERYTIME HE HAS BROKE THE LAW BUT HAS ALWAYS GOT AWAY WITH IT SO WHO IS SHE SCREWING TO GET BY WITH IT

Since: Aug 10

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2010
first of all i never post without using my real name.since u havent seen it till now we can assume more people care about me than u think.Amanda u r lying.I have not lost rights to my kids.huh thats the same thing the other posts said and the texts u sent, so it has been u posting all along.PU**Y!!!why cant u ever say shit to my face.r u afraid ill slap it for u???Ask ur husband if i can keep my mouth shut b*t*h!i promise he knows.My mom does not even get pills if she wanted to sell them she only takes shots in her back.scottie however has sold lortabs for u now hasnt he bonnie?phentermine is a schedule 2 narcotic.It is used to make meth.sooo Amanda,when u eat 60 every 2 weeks and doctor shop(which is a federal crime)to get them u r no better than any other drug addict out there so maybe u need to quit thinking ur better than everybody else,saying people that do stuff r trash cause if thats true ur at the bottom of the dumpster hunny!!yea, you all r getting desperate arent u?First u tried to get scottie to cheat on me but he didnt even kiss the girl so we'll call that a failed attempt.Then I seen Amanda with my own eyes flirt with a detective trying to get somebody put in jail to break us up.When r u going to realize he isnt going to leave me?He would leave everyone of u in the dirt to be with me.I mean hes only proved that a hundred times.

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2010
If u have so many friends why couldnt one of them on here and defend u? Instead u pretended u were scott and took up for yourself.Pathetic!!We thought it was kinda funny they were all posted at the same time so I called and asked.He said for me to tell u he cant stand any of you and he would appreciate it if u all would stop using his name to hide behind.Im so glad the world sees what a PU**Y u r now Amanda!!U dont have the balls to say anything to my face,u get on the computer in the safety of ur home,hiding behind a fake name;then and only then will u run ur mouth.I was at ur house with my kids 24-7,bonnie,when scottie was out doing his dirt and u know it.I guess i know now where scottie gets his pathalogical compulsion to lie.U knew scottie was on pills then too cause u and i had several conversations about it-dont lie either,u know we did.What do u mean i dont have a man?He will always choose me over u honey-get used to it.

United States

#10 Nov 22, 2010
Just for ur information i just passed a hair folicle so u better grasp at something besides drugs.Try working out at the ymca-thats what i do.You might want to get a membership Amanda.I heard u were getting fat again.Somebody I talked to the other day said u got a wide,sloppy snatch.That may be the problem.Im just sayin-u might wanna have that looked at.Maybe the doctors can fix it for u!!!lmfao

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2010
oops!! thought the first one didnt go through.anyway i take back everything i just said.yep,cause only pu**ys say stuff on the internet.That being said when yall grow the balls to bring whatever u have to say to my face get ahold of me,till then keep ur scared a**es on this computer where its safe.
bonnie

Chesnee, SC

#12 Nov 22, 2010
jessica you are trash everyboy knows it Amanda hasnt been on here and yes im sure that is Scott he must have got mad when u wouldnt give him any are you a pussy too cause your on here and yes all these postings are from you your the pathetic one you are so jealous of Amanda thats why you keep dogging her you are fat too and ugly thank God your kids look like their fathers and I dont sell pills i work for a living why dont you try that as for the Y who are you selling it too to pay for it there aint nobody afraid of you your all the time wanting to fight someone but its always on the computer why dont you check out a book at the library instead of using their computer you are a poor excuse of a human being your baby was born with 5 narcotics in her and aint took care of none of them I have And Amanda has raised your kids so if u want to whoop someones ass bring it on I aint afraid of you and niether is Amanda so stop hiding behind the computer and bring it on
Mindy

Gallatin, TN

#13 Nov 22, 2010
And another thing I know what went on between him and Tonya at my house he stayed up here for 3 days with her....They even used the spare bed to sleep in so just keep on thinking he didnt do anything with her cause damn the whole time he was here with her you couldnt even squeeze a tooth pick between them.....
he even told her he never stopped loving her and he wanted to be with her and get a place with her to raise his girls....
i know cause it went on at my house in front of me....
bonnie

Woodbury, TN

#14 Nov 22, 2010
You know Jessica im done with your childish behavior and so is Amanda say whatever you want on here under differant names and as for Scottie choosing you thats his loss I have better things to do than argue with you I have 3 little girls that depend on me I work 40 hours a week to provide for these girls without yours or Scotties help and I thank God every day for Amanda for being there to help me with them and also the rest of my family and friends so go on with whatever you choose to say about me and my family because everyone that knows us knows what all we have done for your 3 beautiful girls and as long as God gives me the strength to take care of these babies I will and I wont sit back and let you or anyone put these babies in any harm so go ahead and say whatever you want about me because I know the truth and God is the only one I have to answer too and he knows everything
Sherriee

Johnson City, TN

#15 Nov 22, 2010
Has anyone besides me noticed that the 3 comments that included Scott came within the hour of each other? At any rate, whoever, posed as scott needs to leave me out of this. I myself get along with the Lawson's. And Scott calls her Jess too. Not only that, he says the Lawson's are the white trash of Mohawk. Third of all, he would spell my name right. This all being said, I don't care who likes who or who hates who. All I care about are these three girls. People just don't realize that these girls love all of us. When they hear hurtful or mean things said about people they love, it has a big impact on them. Looks to me like they should be the center of everyone's world, not all of the hate and cruelty. There should only be one side here and that should be these girls. Everyone here needs to clean out their own closet before they clean out someone else's. So whoever is trying to destroy the relationship that I have with these girls and the Lawson's needs to just stop it because you ain't hurting me or them, just these girls. Yes, this is really me and this is the one and ONLY time I comment on this STUPID crap.
jug

Gaffney, SC

#17 Dec 10, 2011
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>GIVE IT UP SHERRY YOU AND BROOK ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CALL HER JESS WHY DONT YOU LEAVE THE LAWSONS ALONE YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO ( JESS ) HAS BEEN WITH SCOTTIE EVERYTIME HE HAS BROKE THE LAW BUT HAS ALWAYS GOT AWAY WITH IT SO WHO IS SHE SCREWING TO GET BY WITH IT
//////////this is scottie i am the only one that goes to jail i always take responsiblity 4 what i do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheel tax 3 min Yeah 115
Interesting article about internet trolling.... 5 min Word Woman 1
Feeling lonely for the holidays 35 min Word Woman 73
Why so patanoid? 45 min Bree_Z 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 49 min Analog man 5,543
Another local METH-HEAD BUSTED! 1 hr Good News 1
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 1 hr ohhh heck yea 142
What is your favorite poem? 6 hr csmaven 127
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 11 hr Word Warrior 12
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 21 hr Counsler Bob 97