jay

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

More than likely his wild girlfriend gave him a little to much. Fake drugs are dangerous
inquiring mind

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

hannah wrote:
because people are too freakin nosy about things that do not concern them...if the family and close friends want you to know they'll tell you. Why ask on a gossip site???
I am not family and was not a close friend. I was acquainted with Eric professionally so naturally I wanted to know how he passed. He was young and active so his passing was unexpected as reportedly he was not involved in any sort of accident.
You may be right in that it doesn't concern me other than the fact that Eric was very personable and his passing saddened me.
Your responses cause me to REALLY wonder what happened to him.

Peace be with you Eric.
hannah

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

you douchebag...how dare you say something you apparently know nothing about. His gf isn't wild and they were never into drugs...i take it you are you prick...Eric and his GF are good people. Get a life...karma will come to you pal
jay wrote:
More than likely his wild girlfriend gave him a little to much. Fake drugs are dangerous
inquiring mind

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Hannah
Are you family or close friend? If so your language and tone surprise me. I do not think Eric would have talked that way. You seem very protective of Eric and his girlfriend. Why? If an untruth is told just ignore it.
jay

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

hannah wrote:
you douchebag...how dare you say something you apparently know nothing about. His gf isn't wild and they were never into drugs...i take it you are you prick...Eric and his GF are good people. Get a life...karma will come to you pal
<quoted text>
...... before or after thier marriages and divorces...
hanna

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Yes I sure am. How about you? I think not or you wouldn't have speculated something like this.
inquiring mind wrote:
Hannah
Are you family or close friend? If so your language and tone surprise me. I do not think Eric would have talked that way. You seem very protective of Eric and his girlfriend. Why? If an untruth is told just ignore it.
inquiring mind

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

hanna wrote:
Yes I sure am. How about you? I think not or you wouldn't have speculated something like this.
<quoted text>
Sincere condolence Hannah. I am not sure what you thought I speculated. I came to this thread to hopefully learn what happened to Eric since there was an initial thread that spoke of his passing. But caused you to be angry for which I DO understand.
I am sure his passing has resulted in much grief for family and close friends. I will intrude no further but will always wonder what happened as that is only natural. He is gone and nothing can be done about that. I suggest getting this thread taken off.
hannah

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

if the hardcore intrusive nosey people need to know...Eric was and never was into drugs...ever! Nor his gf...she's a sweet person and they were a great couple..perfect for one another. Heart disease ran in his family so he suffered a sudden heart attack. Will you all leave it be...let the man rest in peace?
CalmIt

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

I think you need some meds "Hannah" to calm yourself of the angry you are displaying. You sound like an enraged high schooler. His "real" close friends don't act the way you are. Calm yourself.
concerned

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

No wonder Hannah is mad. Someone stating he and the girlfriend were into drugs. Plus people being so curious about what happened they put it on the gossip site. Geez.
I understand.
CalmIt wrote:
I think you need some meds "Hannah" to calm yourself of the angry you are displaying. You sound like an enraged high schooler. His "real" close friends don't act the way you are. Calm yourself.
Wanderong

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

hannah wrote:
if the hardcore intrusive nosey people need to know...Eric was and never was into drugs...ever! Nor his gf...she's a sweet person and they were a great couple..perfect for one another. Heart disease ran in his family so he suffered a sudden heart attack. Will you all leave it be...let the man rest in peace?
Miranda ????? Brandi ???????
Chubb

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Eric has passed, anything else new with that band perhaps? Any other "status" changes?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••