Greene County Clerk
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
savdgrl94

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2010
David Thompson is doing a superb job as Greene County Clerk. He has made a lot of positive changes and presented some good ideas. In addition he is also a great person. I would vote for him again in four years.
Amen

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 23, 2010
As would I.
Tax payer

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 23, 2010
savdgrl94 wrote:
David Thompson is doing a superb job as Greene County Clerk. He has made a lot of positive changes and presented some good ideas. In addition he is also a great person. I would vote for him again in four years.
I wouldn't, because he lets his employees get cars from people that don't have titles to them and make one and put in their name and resell the car! What's he doing make a profit off that too?
Nuts

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Aug 23, 2010
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, don't you think the state would catch that in their audit?
madvet

Gallatin, TN

#5 Aug 23, 2010
savdgrl94 wrote:
David Thompson is doing a superb job as Greene County Clerk. He has made a lot of positive changes and presented some good ideas. In addition he is also a great person. I would vote for him again in four years.
I personally believe the crippled piece of crap should be replaced. He is too stupid to know when it is ok for a veteran to get veteran tags. He felt it was up to him, I called our Congressman and the Governor, and thet were able to set him straight. He can't even read the damn laws correctly. Funny how people underestimate you, guess he felt He was God of tags. I do not wish ill for anyone but, I hope nothing good happens to this crip. With his personality, he should get out of public office. They seem to forget, they are elected, they are not God! I try to let everyone know how careless he is to veterans every day of my life, hopefully till he is out of office.
firefighterbybir th

Charlotte, NC

#6 Aug 23, 2010
madvet wrote:
<quoted text>I personally believe the crippled piece of crap should be replaced. He is too stupid to know when it is ok for a veteran to get veteran tags. He felt it was up to him, I called our Congressman and the Governor, and thet were able to set him straight. He can't even read the damn laws correctly. Funny how people underestimate you, guess he felt He was God of tags. I do not wish ill for anyone but, I hope nothing good happens to this crip. With his personality, he should get out of public office. They seem to forget, they are elected, they are not God! I try to let everyone know how careless he is to veterans every day of my life, hopefully till he is out of office.
you are very disrespectful for calling david such!! you should be ashamed of yourself. are you mad because you did not have the proper paperwork to get the tags that you want that call you a vet?? or is it that david has had a disability for almost his intire life but yet choses to make more of his life for him & his family. maybe if you would get to know david, his self since of respect will rub off on you. & fyi apparently david thompson does know the laws because he worked for 911 and as a greene county dispatcher until he again took another step in bettering his self and his family by running for county clerk. & apparently steve burns thinks david can read the laws because since Mr. Thompson has been county clerk he still dispatches one night a yr & thats one of the most busiest nights. so wanna be vet go get proper papers so you can be issued your vet tags and stop blaming other people for your own stupidity!
crazy

Loudon, TN

#7 Aug 23, 2010
Tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't, because he lets his employees get cars from people that don't have titles to them and make one and put in their name and resell the car! What's he doing make a profit off that too?
Do you have proof to back this up and what employees?
vet 2

Loudon, TN

#8 Aug 23, 2010
madvet wrote:
<quoted text>I personally believe the crippled piece of crap should be replaced. He is too stupid to know when it is ok for a veteran to get veteran tags. He felt it was up to him, I called our Congressman and the Governor, and thet were able to set him straight. He can't even read the damn laws correctly. Funny how people underestimate you, guess he felt He was God of tags. I do not wish ill for anyone but, I hope nothing good happens to this crip. With his personality, he should get out of public office. They seem to forget, they are elected, they are not God! I try to let everyone know how careless he is to veterans every day of my life, hopefully till he is out of office.
what war did you fight in?
Vet

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2010
firefighterbybirth wrote:
<quoted text>
you are very disrespectful for calling david such!! you should be ashamed of yourself. are you mad because you did not have the proper paperwork to get the tags that you want that call you a vet?? or is it that david has had a disability for almost his intire life but yet choses to make more of his life for him & his family. maybe if you would get to know david, his self since of respect will rub off on you. & fyi apparently david thompson does know the laws because he worked for 911 and as a greene county dispatcher until he again took another step in bettering his self and his family by running for county clerk. & apparently steve burns thinks david can read the laws because since Mr. Thompson has been county clerk he still dispatches one night a yr & thats one of the most busiest nights. so wanna be vet go get proper papers so you can be issued your vet tags and stop blaming other people for your own stupidity!
I couldn't agree more. David is an inspiration for all of us.

I fought in Vietnam and have never felt I was owed anything as a result. This madvert jerk does not speak for me, that's for sure.
David Has My Vote

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2010
madvet wrote:
<quoted text>I personally believe the crippled piece of crap should be replaced. He is too stupid to know when it is ok for a veteran to get veteran tags. He felt it was up to him, I called our Congressman and the Governor, and thet were able to set him straight. He can't even read the damn laws correctly. Funny how people underestimate you, guess he felt He was God of tags. I do not wish ill for anyone but, I hope nothing good happens to this crip. With his personality, he should get out of public office. They seem to forget, they are elected, they are not God! I try to let everyone know how careless he is to veterans every day of my life, hopefully till he is out of office.
You should change your name to disrespectful vet.
Crippled? Crip? Ah, I suppose it takes one to know one. Sounds like someone has had a lil agent orange exposure.

Just for the record David isn't going anywhere no time soon.
madvet

Brentwood, TN

#11 Aug 24, 2010
firefighterbybirth wrote:
<quoted text>
you are very disrespectful for calling david such!! you should be ashamed of yourself. are you mad because you did not have the proper paperwork to get the tags that you want that call you a vet?? or is it that david has had a disability for almost his intire life but yet choses to make more of his life for him & his family. maybe if you would get to know david, his self since of respect will rub off on you. & fyi apparently david thompson does know the laws because he worked for 911 and as a greene county dispatcher until he again took another step in bettering his self and his family by running for county clerk. & apparently steve burns thinks david can read the laws because since Mr. Thompson has been county clerk he still dispatches one night a yr & thats one of the most busiest nights. so wanna be vet go get proper papers so you can be issued your vet tags and stop blaming other people for your own stupidity!
Well, it is obvious you are a dumbass as well. Try spellcheck from time to time. Had you read my post correctly, you would see that the governor and our congressman felt I had the proper documentation and got in his crippled ass and told him he was wrong. Ask the crippled prick for yourself. He was wrong! Get over it! Ask other vets you stupidass.
madvet

Brentwood, TN

#12 Aug 24, 2010
vet 2 wrote:
<quoted text> what war did you fight in?
Vietnam. Is that a problem?
Vet Care

Smyrna, TN

#13 Aug 24, 2010
Wow Mad Vet...You need to call your PTSD care personell ASAP! You are going to end up giving TRUE VETS a bad name by being CRAZY! GROW UP! The world doesnt owe you anything with your self serving attitude. The Vets that get respect are the ones who don't come back and throw their service in people's face. You have no idea how obviously sick you are to all of us. Mentally sick.
Tax payer

Johnson City, TN

#14 Aug 24, 2010
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof to back this up and what employees?
The employee's name is Tracy! Her "husband/stepson" get cars that don't have titles and she gets one made in his name and they sell them.
crazy

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2010
Tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
The employee's name is Tracy! Her "husband/stepson" get cars that don't have titles and she gets one made in his name and they sell them.
Are you sure Mr. Thompson is aware that this is happening?
crazy

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2010
madvet wrote:
<quoted text>I personally believe the crippled piece of crap should be replaced. He is too stupid to know when it is ok for a veteran to get veteran tags. He felt it was up to him, I called our Congressman and the Governor, and thet were able to set him straight. He can't even read the damn laws correctly. Funny how people underestimate you, guess he felt He was God of tags. I do not wish ill for anyone but, I hope nothing good happens to this crip. With his personality, he should get out of public office. They seem to forget, they are elected, they are not God! I try to let everyone know how careless he is to veterans every day of my life, hopefully till he is out of office.
If you dealt with Mr. Thompson with the attitude that you display in this comment then I'm sure he replied to you sternly. I'm sure he doesn't tolerate people coming into the Clerks office creating a disruption. My guess is you were impossible to deal with. Laws can call be interpreted differently. I'm sure Mr Thompson would have helped you investigate further if you did act like you did. Also Mr. Thompson is the GOD of tags in Greene County. We have elected him to run that office the right way. If he feels something is not being done right he does have the authority to make decisions the way he sees fit. I'm sure the decision he made had nothing to do with you personally but it was right for the office at the time. I'm also sure that if Mr. Thompson made a mistake he would have corrected it in you situation. But hostile situations never turn out good. A vet should know that! You need to stop and seriously think about your comments. You degraded and threatened an elected official. How can someone so proud of defending our county who is willing to fight for a veterans tag threaten another American? Your war was fought. You now need to learn to keep the PEACE.
madvet

Gallatin, TN

#17 Aug 24, 2010
crazy wrote:
<quoted text> If you dealt with Mr. Thompson with the attitude that you display in this comment then I'm sure he replied to you sternly. I'm sure he doesn't tolerate people coming into the Clerks office creating a disruption. My guess is you were impossible to deal with. Laws can call be interpreted differently. I'm sure Mr Thompson would have helped you investigate further if you did act like you did. Also Mr. Thompson is the GOD of tags in Greene County. We have elected him to run that office the right way. If he feels something is not being done right he does have the authority to make decisions the way he sees fit. I'm sure the decision he made had nothing to do with you personally but it was right for the office at the time. I'm also sure that if Mr. Thompson made a mistake he would have corrected it in you situation. But hostile situations never turn out good. A vet should know that! You need to stop and seriously think about your comments. You degraded and threatened an elected official. How can someone so proud of defending our county who is willing to fight for a veterans tag threaten another American? Your war was fought. You now need to learn to keep the PEACE.
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I am over the lack of intelligence on here. Don't worry, this site is not worth anymore effort. Good day and goodbye!
crazy

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2010
madvet wrote:
<quoted text>blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I am over the lack of intelligence on here. Don't worry, this site is not worth anymore effort. Good day and goodbye!
The only thing lacking intelligence on here is you. What 60 year old replies with blah. blah. blah. Now we all can see why you had any issues. All you have done here you idiot is give David more votes. THANKS! FYI they make medication for what's ailing you. The number for Woodridge is in the book. Goodluck.
Tax payer

Johnson City, TN

#19 Aug 25, 2010
Tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
The employee's name is Tracy! Her "husband/stepson" get cars that don't have titles and she gets one made in his name and they sell them.
I'm sure he does. I've been told shes his "right hand!"
Not Right

United States

#20 Aug 25, 2010
Tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he does. I've been told shes his "right hand!"
I know for a fact that is not true. Stop spreading lies just cause your mad at something the Simons have done. If you feel like wrong is being done then you need to go to David instead of staying stuff about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uhh-ohhhhh! 2 min Leon Cooperman 12
Draining the swamp 8 min Leon Cooperman 5
Who's this Tommy on every post? 16 min name dat troll 7
Jane Parent (Nov '15) 42 min babydaddy240 11
John Deere background 1 hr Curious 1
Father cussing children at Walmart 2 hr Jenn S 17
County Clerk 3 hr Curious 43
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 3 hr Cletus For POTUS 45

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages