Lynn's restaurant
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Here at the house”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#41 Mar 11, 2014
I'll be glad to support local businesses if their product is good. Otherwise, I'll go elsewhere.
hello

Greeneville, TN

#42 Mar 11, 2014
Is Lynn married?
Blondie53

Taylors, SC

#43 Mar 12, 2014
Old Timer wrote:
Okay, I'm back. Without Greene County Bank, there is probably no Edsel Kilday, therefore no Terry Leonard and maybe no W.T. Daniels as you know them. They made connections through being on the bank board to further their careers. Sam Miller also furthered his career through the Greene County Bank as a bank executive.
Without Fred Myers, there is no Allen Johnson as you know him. Without Ed Sayler, no Niswonger as you know him. As my knowledge of Jimmy Loven and Tracy Gass is limited, as far as I know they are self made men, but they may have had help along the way that I am not aware of. Make friends with a rich man. It can only help you.
Tracy Gass inherited success.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#44 Mar 17, 2014
Lynn's Restaurant had very good food , stop bashing great little businesses or we won't have many choices to go eat.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#45 Mar 17, 2014
jamie smiles wrote:
Lynn's Restaurant had very good food , stop bashing great little businesses or we won't have many choices to go eat.
There's a difference between bashing and telling the truth. I had good food and bad food there. I liked the place but I'm not going to say the food was the best I ever ate if it wasn't. I don't agree with lying and saying things about rats and poop in the food. That is outright lying and the people that ran the business don't deserve that.
Winnie

Jonesborough, TN

#46 Mar 17, 2014
I hear its going to be a Red Lobster. Anyone else heard that?
No Way

Greeneville, TN

#47 Mar 17, 2014
Winnie wrote:
I hear its going to be a Red Lobster. Anyone else heard that?
Do you really believe that Red Lobster would come to Greeneville?
U R Wright

Greeneville, TN

#48 Mar 17, 2014
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Restaurants like Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Outback, etc. require a population of about 125,000 living within a 20 minute drive. It ain't happening.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#49 Mar 18, 2014
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already here. My ex-wife serves it out at the Hype every night her hubby is at work.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#51 Mar 19, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>That big game you talk must not have impressed her very much.
I'll admit, it would have impressed her more if it came with a side of gravy. And by the way, I don't "talk" a big game, I "am" a big game. Welcome to the game. Be sure that you're smart enough to play.
Lynns restaurant

Johnson City, TN

#53 Mar 19, 2014
Lynn's restaurant
hungry

Johnson City, TN

#54 Mar 19, 2014
jamie smiles wrote:
Any idea on whether there will be something else opening in that bldg. in the near future? That place down the road gets a tad boring after awhile.
who

Johnson City, TN

#55 Mar 20, 2014
hungry wrote:
<quoted text> Any idea on whether there will be something else opening in that bldg. in the near future? That place down the road gets a tad boring after awhile.
Drove by there today and there is writing on the door saying it is opening soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vonda smith arrested for murder! 13 min angrymom 22
Greeneville sun 49 min OMG 2
Carbon-14 Dating vs. Creation 49 min Assuming Is Exposing 14
A sad day for bible-waving conservative morons 51 min RedHood 4
Park Overall is looking good these days 1 hr Old aqaintence 42
Who lives behind the bean barn? 1 hr I Heard - - - 10
2 found dead last night in greene county 1 hr Truffles 8
SG moving to AA 2 hr Wait Till Next Year 89
News for Poser Greene County Libs on Here 11 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 87

Greeneville Jobs