OMG

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Fisted wrote:
Girls dont let you man do it to you. I am still torn all to hell from my man and his buddy doing it to me. They thought it was hot and I was screaming, needless to say they are both outta here
What is wrong with you? Your MAN and his buddy..How old are you?...Is this even possible....I am a woman and this thought has never cross my mind..Again WTH is wrong with you and why would you even put this out there?
Over this crap

Kingston Springs, TN

#3 Nov 19, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? Your MAN and his buddy..How old are you?...Is this even possible....I am a woman and this thought has never cross my mind..Again WTH is wrong with you and why would you even put this out there?
I really hope you know that this is a lie. Just some idiot putting crap on here.

Just another childish pillbilly, probably a high school boy if I had to guess.
Sisie do

Antioch, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2010
Over this crap wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope you know that this is a lie. Just some idiot putting crap on here.
Just another childish pillbilly, probably a high school boy if I had to guess.
Yep, seeking attention and thinking getting it here actually means something. Sad.
ILikeMine

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 19, 2010
Well if you are for real and you did let your bf and his buddy "fist" you, then you deserve every ounce of pain and tear you received. GaG.
OMG

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 20, 2010
Over this crap wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope you know that this is a lie. Just some idiot putting crap on here.
Just another childish pillbilly, probably a high school boy if I had to guess.
LOL Dont guess I thought of that ...the sick stuff that goes throught people's heads.
hatin

Brentwood, TN

#7 Nov 20, 2010
thats nasty. and i have to say if if no one else will but that makes you sound like a ho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 9 min Nick Pres 33
Candy Duncan 42 min No one 1
Trumps fake news 56 min pearls mirth and ... 14
where is melinda babb? (Oct '14) 57 min Speaker of truth 4
Firewood question 1 hr Olympic termites 6
HELP! over run with feeder rats 1 hr Info required 10
Cassidy miller 1 hr You startin it 3
Park Overall 5 hr Rose 39

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages