First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Johnson City, TN

#22 Oct 22, 2011
u bunch of DUMBAS*ES the rob uns are talking bout aint a snitch! know him well!! if anyone is a snitch is the 1 who started this stupid b s ..

Since: Aug 12

Kingsport, TN

#23 Aug 21, 2012
i knew a david lynn hensley in greeneville who has two kids, cody and brittany, he lived in a trailer with his dad also named david (who passed away a few yrs ago), off of roaring fork road, off of the hwy that leads u to baileyton.
i have known him for almost a decade, although i haven't spoken to him in a while.
he had told me that he was a felon and had been to prison, which was why he never had a job.and believe me, he looked the part every bit. he had no income other than his dads socialsecurity check.
i never knew him to be a snitch, but i would say that when his dads checks stopped coming, john could have stepped in to take care of him financially, but i doubt it. he ALWAYS had weed, and good homegrown sh:t at that.
id say that ol' lynnie had to start sellin and got caught. then may have went to snitchin.

Dandridge, TN

#24 Jan 18, 2015
hmm wrote:
Is this david lynn hensley? The one that has 2 kids cody & brittaney?
This is Cody and Brittaney's father David Lynn Hensley. It isn't me. I've been in trouble several times and I paid the price. No one else. Not a narc..... Dumb a-- hole.

Dandridge, TN

#25 Jan 18, 2015
hmm wrote:
Is this david lynn hensley? The one that has 2 kids cody & brittaney?
this is David Lynn Hensley the father of cody and Brittany and sleep. I have gotten into trouble several times. And I face the consequences each and every times for what I did. Why don't you all do the same. I am NOT its near nor will I ever be. All the friends I hang out no just wrote to be a fact. Why don't you people leave people's kids out of shit don't you know better
Elbert Moes CH

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jan 18, 2015
Truthplayer wrote:
<quoted text> I am only replying on this post cause I do not know how to do it the other way. Sorry..
Scroll down to the bottom of the comments, where it says "Add your comments below" , and 'left click in the box that says "Enter Comments", and away we go!
Elbert Moses CH

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jan 18, 2015
Sorry, my keyboard is acting all weird this morning. I meant 'left click' , and Moses. Guess I ought to proofread better before hitting 'post'.

Greeneville, TN

#28 Feb 11, 2015
Rock Star

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1000 year flood wipe out South Carolina 10 min Sheriff Larry 1
Gays raising kids 26 min Sheriff Larry 3
the bubble 32 min Sheriff Larry 2
Are locals just plain STUPID? 36 min Sheriff Larry 5
Who's slept with the most people in Greeneville? 54 min Idiot4Idiot 75
karen black at dtr 1 hr dtr 6
Poll When a vinding machine rip u off u do what? 1 hr YouKnowWho 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages