First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rob

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 10, 2010
lives in greeneville and is setting people up with the police on everything he is wearing a wire on people saling drugs or just trying to get you set up for anything.
so what

Antioch, TN

#2 Oct 10, 2010
i think thats great he is trying to get people arrested- who do terrible things like sell drugs to our children. Thanks for rattin him out u a-hole. i hope he doesnt get killed for doing the right thing and trying to make the world a better place.
hellyea

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2010
which david hensley?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 10, 2010
hellyea wrote:
which david hensley?
the one that pissed off "rob"
Just Me

Gallatin, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2010
Not the one that plays in the band...
right

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2010
this one has tattoos and wears a beard some and has been in prison he is a snitch though i heard
travis

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 25, 2010
omg yeah this dude is a snitch ive heard that from a buddy who seen his name on a motion he lives in greeneville so watch out people if you are hanging around him
Just Me

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Oct 25, 2010
I wish someone would snitch out all the thieves in Greeneville.
hmm

York, SC

#9 Aug 25, 2011
Is this david lynn hensley? The one that has 2 kids cody & brittaney?
Here

Elgin, TX

#10 Aug 25, 2011
Does he play in the acdc band
CDHS girl 1987

Monroe, NC

#11 Aug 26, 2011
Here wrote:
Does he play in the acdc band
No different David he has never been to prison for anything

Since: Aug 11

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2011
CDHS girl 1987 wrote:
<quoted text>No different David he has never been to prison for anything
Is this David Hensley that is a first cousin to Ginger Turnmre? I have seen several responses on her tract from "CDHS" not sure it was you.
CDHS girl 1987

Clemmons, NC

#13 Aug 26, 2011
Truthplayer wrote:
<quoted text> Is this David Hensley that is a first cousin to Ginger Turnmre? I have seen several responses on her tract from "CDHS" not sure it was you.
Don't have a clue if they're kin or not yeah same one.
a in chuckey

Antioch, TN

#14 Aug 27, 2011
Truthplayer wrote:
<quoted text> Is this David Hensley that is a first cousin to Ginger Turnmre? I have seen several responses on her tract from "CDHS" not sure it was you.
if its gingers cousin hes not been out of prison that long surley hes not a snitch the last i saw him he had straighten up alot i think it must be a diffrent one
CDHS girl 1987

Charlotte, NC

#15 Aug 27, 2011
The David Hensley I know has never been to prison and yes he's in a band NO he is not a snitch at all. Whoever you all are talking about has to be older than the one I know.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#16 Aug 28, 2011
hmm wrote:
I am only replying on this post cause I do not know how to do it the other way. Sorry. I know at least 3 David Hensleys. Is this the David Hensley who's brother is in a wheel chair? Dont wont to poet anything about the wrong one. This one would be the first cousin of Ginger.
CDHS girl 1987

York, SC

#17 Aug 28, 2011
Truthplayer wrote:
<quoted text> I am only replying on this post cause I do not know how to do it the other way. Sorry. I know at least 3 David Hensleys. Is this the David Hensley who's brother is in a wheel chair? Dont wont to poet anything about the wrong one. This one would be the first cousin of Ginger.
The one I know is married to Wilma great guy!!!
thomasville

Bristol, VA

#18 Oct 21, 2011
hmm wrote:
i know that guy, not a snitch when i knew him
Vanessa

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Oct 21, 2011
rob wrote:
lives in greeneville and is setting people up with the police on everything he is wearing a wire on people saling drugs or just trying to get you set up for anything.
This is an old thread and I can not believe I missed it! Damn it people if your going to gossip about others on this site would you PLEASE GET YOUR FU@#ING INFO CORRECT B4 POSTING!!!! I am related to two David Hensleys and I assure you neither one has been to prison! I also know of another David Hensley that has never been to prison.
Amy

Newnan, GA

#20 Oct 22, 2011
The David Hensley I know is the cousin to Ginger.I don't know of him ever being a snitch and don't think he ever would.But no one really knows what people would do these days.So many people out the doing things that people never thought they would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene County Schools 18 min willard 117
to u 21 min cousin 2
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 21 min Kohlrabi 8
REPUBLICANS say no to mobile home votes their t... 27 min Kohlrabi 10
Is every woman a drug addict? 27 min A federal criminal 11
HAWK sharia law alllows wife beating too just l... 29 min Kohlrabi 2
RAPED by COACH or PREACHER tell us how it effec... 33 min Kohlrabi 72
lawsuit against county schools 8 hr John 8
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 13 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 14 hr Fishing Man 7