Marty

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 4, 2013
What ever you do stay away from these people.They are on West Bernard and are crooks. The owner,Charles,is a lieing backstabbing piece of shit.Friend of mine was late on a payment due to him being hospital,they came and took his car.The car his wife needed to drive back and forth to hospital.The only way she could get it back was to pay it off..Ive heard from others having problems with him.Some christian he is suposed to be.This place needs to be shut down.I know of 3 that have filed with BBB.Hopefully he will have a wonderful christmas with his doors closed.
Amy

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2013
Yes,they are crooks.Charles will do what ever it takes to sale a car or get his money.He is underinvestigation now for strong armming a man in Greeneville.He paid a couple guys to go to this mans house and they told him to give up the car or pay for it if not they would hurt him and his family.Yes,the guy shouldnt been trying to hide the car but these guys had no wright to do that.
James

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 4, 2013
Ive got a lawsuit fixing to go against him.There are actually 3 of us on this lawsuit.
already

Mosheim, TN

#4 Nov 4, 2013
i think all three of these posters are the same person!
just my thoughts

Greeneville, TN

#5 Nov 4, 2013
So, you bought a car from this place and now they expect you to pay for it. I can't believe it. You mean to tell me they want you to honor your contract. WOW, what a shame.
Hey

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 4, 2013
I bought a vehicle there and paid it off with no problems. I even had some instances where I couldn't make my payment a few times. But it's amazing what can happen when you give the place notice and let them know what's going on. Never had an issue with these people
Jay

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 5, 2013
I never had any problems..
Karen Ricker

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2013
I'm putting a law suite on Charlie he is a crook
LOL

Knoxville, TN

#9 Nov 5, 2013
Make your payments and you won't have any issues. I have bought 2 from them and no problems
notfromaroundher e1997

Greeneville, TN

#10 Nov 5, 2013
Marty wrote:
What ever you do stay away from these people.They are on West Bernard and are crooks. The owner,Charles,is a lieing backstabbing piece of shit.Friend of mine was late on a payment due to him being hospital,they came and took his car.The car his wife needed to drive back and forth to hospital.The only way she could get it back was to pay it off..Ive heard from others having problems with him.Some christian he is suposed to be.This place needs to be shut down.I know of 3 that have filed with BBB.Hopefully he will have a wonderful christmas with his doors closed.
How about paying cash or financing through another company? I bought a car from them and never had any problem.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Never even heard of AAA cars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vonda Smith guilty and people believe it's not ... 7 min Josh Duggar 3
News Fugitive Surrenders In Johnson City To Greene C... 37 min Yourright 16
Wesley Holt...really?? 49 min Goodlord 59
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize 1 hr dominating race 148
1st amendment 2 hr Media hound 24
SPYGATE worse than Watergate 3 hr KEEP AMERICA GREAT 30
Walmart dc 3 hr joe 8
Vonda smith 4 hr tsRe31 61

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance