Show us all your wisdom
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jul 31, 2014
List all the awesome reasons you are supporting the HAWK!

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2014
He dry shaves his head with a single blade razor.
He uses the open palm Pimp Slap Technique. A patented move.
Has memorized the bible, in reverse!
Cries raspberry flavored tears.
Like John Wayne toilet paper: Rough and tough and don't take shit off of no one .

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Well, at least he doesn't have someone threatening to steal his sand dollars!lol

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
Well, at least he doesn't have someone threatening to steal his sand dollars!lol
Oh you....:)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#5 Jul 31, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
List all the awesome reasons you are supporting the HAWK!
Haven't got a single reason as I have decided to do a write in vote for you so the Hawk would pimp-slap you for stealing his votes!
blood

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jul 31, 2014
0 not supporting

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#7 Jul 31, 2014
blood wrote:
0 not supporting
Phew! I like the way you talk!
How bout no

Greeneville, TN

#8 Aug 1, 2014
Nil
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#9 Aug 1, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
He dry shaves his head with a single blade razor.
He uses the open palm Pimp Slap Technique. A patented move.
Has memorized the bible, in reverse!
Cries raspberry flavored tears.
Like John Wayne toilet paper: Rough and tough and don't take shit off of no one .
You gained a fan Dr Wu! Your support for the HAWK shall bring showers of riches upon your family and HAWK will smile down on you with his wise gaze!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#10 Aug 1, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
<quoted text>
You gained a fan Dr Wu! Your support for the HAWK shall bring showers of riches upon your family and HAWK will smile down on you with his wise gaze!
You probably had him at the shower of riches comment, but lost him with the wise gaze I am thinkin'.
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#11 Aug 2, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text>You probably had him at the shower of riches comment, but lost him with the wise gaze I am thinkin'.
The HAWK is the wisest man in all of Greene County!
blood

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
<quoted text>
The HAWK is the wisest man in all of Greene County!
how wise can he be if he allows a sycophant like you tout him on topix?

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#13 Aug 4, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
<quoted text>
You gained a fan Dr Wu! Your support for the HAWK shall bring showers of riches upon your family and HAWK will smile down on you with his wise gaze!
Now hold on there a minute! I didn't say that I supported Hawk in the least but I am a big fan of yours. You're kind of like that crazy Uncle everyone likes but no one can quite figure out. ;)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 4, 2014
Term limits would solve lots of problems.

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#15 Aug 4, 2014
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Term limits would solve lots of problems.
Yes! They do get comfortable and entrenched in there don't they?
NC Gal

Hickory, NC

#16 Aug 4, 2014
Dixie iron Fish have you and yours got your new profile picture yet ? I miss the family picture

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Aug 4, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! They do get comfortable and entrenched in there don't they?
Buried up like a tick I say!

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#18 Aug 4, 2014
NC Gal wrote:
Dixie iron Fish have you and yours got your new profile picture yet ? I miss the family picture
Is that a typo or are you looking for a game of wits you can't win?
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#19 Aug 5, 2014
blood wrote:
<quoted text>how wise can he be if he allows a sycophant like you tout him on topix?
I'm his number one fan!

Pimp Slapping for God and Country 2014!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 5, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a typo or are you looking for a game of wits you can't win?
I used to have a really funny,questionable picture on my page or whatever you wanna call it lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
they are banning me for telling the truth 28 min Leonardo 4
Mean Walmart Rant... 47 min Leonardo 102
jacob waddle at ti 58 min Jacob 6
Doug West married again? 3 hr Satan Smith 2
Who's dealing on Cherry st? 6 hr Like big butts 12
Hyperion 6 hr Satan Smith 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 hr Satan Smith 10,263

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages