lmfao

Boiling Springs, SC

#22 May 27, 2011
You don't need a doctor to prescribe it. There is a couple girls in town getting it and selling it to get the money for the good stuff.
lala

Albemarle, NC

#23 May 27, 2011
lmfao wrote:
You don't need a doctor to prescribe it. There is a couple girls in town getting it and selling it to get the money for the good stuff.
If you have insurance, its cheaper than paying a roxy head 20 bucks a pill. Who are these girls??
been there doing that

Johnson City, TN

#24 May 27, 2011
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>How long have you been on them?
a year and 4 months. i had hoped i would be off after a year but i had been on so much for so long the doctor didnt want to take me off too soon.

ive heard of people saying they were on it for years and years and years and i went to a doctor that had a time frame give or take 6 months or so. he doesnt cut me back to soon or just to stay within the time frame though he works with me to get my life back.
George of the Jungle

Madison, TN

#25 May 27, 2011
saw this name thought i use it also . these things are bad george know stay away
ru4real

United States

#26 May 28, 2011
George of the Jungle wrote:
saw this name thought i use it also . these things are bad george know stay away
you are so right, I work with a physician who said that he wouldn't use them with his patients even if he were certified to do so. He could easily get the certification but has no interest in doing so. This very well respected MD with more patients than he can handle said that it would be liking opening the flood gates and all the dope heads come flooding through. It IS trading one drug for another, I don't care what the person that started this thread says. She surely isn't ready to open a clinic or whatever, she hasn't done her research.
bnh1978

Wattsville, AL

#27 Jun 11, 2011
My Dr. gives me 90 of the Suboxone 8.2mg Tablets a month(3 a day) but I only take one a day, so I have 60 to get rid of. I have just refilled my RX yesterday so I still have all 60 of them, if anyone is in need of these email me at [email protected]
Hmmmmm

Murfreesboro, TN

#28 Jun 11, 2011
bnh1978 wrote:
My Dr. gives me 90 of the Suboxone 8.2mg Tablets a month(3 a day) but I only take one a day, so I have 60 to get rid of. I have just refilled my RX yesterday so I still have all 60 of them, if anyone is in need of these email me at [email protected]
Isn't this what they call entrapment? It's either that or ignorance!!
stupid

Johnson City, TN

#29 Jun 11, 2011
bnh1978 wrote:
what the hell!?!? stupid people like you are why so many people get caught selling and buying pills! why put your email address on here? thats asking to get caught and if anyone is so stupid to actually email you they are also asking to get caught. stupid idiots!
Yep

Santa Clara, CA

#30 Jun 11, 2011
You are an idiot. People like you are the reason Doctors are switching everyone to Suboxone film. That serial number on the back will take care of your little felony drug selling business...
Girl Interrupted

United States

#31 Jun 13, 2011
There is no 8.2 mg, there is a 8 mg and 2 mg, so obviously, they don't know what they're talking about!
yup

Nashville, TN

#32 Jun 13, 2011
uhhh. it is basically changing one drug for another.... but yeah it helps in withdrawal. once the withdrawal is over, you should be tapered off it.

suboxone is snorted, shot, chewed for a high just as much as lortabs or oxycontin. naive people.
WOODIE

Reading, PA

#34 Jan 26, 2013
doc was arrested, now back to 7.5 perc scripts, or 10 dollars in town(ea), [email protected], i cannot afford that and surely as open as he is he will not be around long, but still here for over two years!
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#35 Jan 26, 2013
No one can truly be drug free taking Suboxone! If someone really wants to get drug free they need to do it cold turkey. Druggies are just willing to take it because it makes them high just like drugs do. It's in the WAY they take it that makes them high. They don't follow directions and take it like it should be taken just like they don't with their medications. I do not believe in Suboxone or Methadone treatments, it IS just substituting one drug for another. Take them all away and sweat that crap out of you if you really want to be free of it!
Normal

Greeneville, TN

#36 Jan 27, 2013
They get off one drug and onto another. Suboxone is abused as well.
just saying

United States

#37 Jan 27, 2013
The people I've talk to say its harder for them to come off suboxone than coming off the drugs the was on already .
jim

Shelby, NC

#38 Jan 27, 2013
My doctor visits were 100 dollars a week plus meds. Did not take long to max out 2 credit cards for a total of 20000 dollars. Had to quit and go cold turkey.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#39 Jan 27, 2013
If you end up spending a lot of $$ for Suboxone well, that's just stupid but it's a choice because stopping opiates is not gonna kill you!! You might feel like you want to die BUT it doesn't kill you! If you would rather spend thousands of dollars to replace one drug with another than be sick for a week (that's 7 days)..two at the most then that's your choice. And YOU ARE NOT CLEAN if you are taking Subs. You are still on dope! Look it up. It is a scheduled drug. It is an opiate. How hard is that to understand?
joe

Shelby, NC

#40 Jan 27, 2013
Cold turkey from pain pills is not life threatening but cold turkey off nerve pills can kill you especially if you have seizures assiocated from withdrawals.
weak minds

Jonesborough, TN

#41 Jan 28, 2013
if you want off drugs then get off drugs. If you are on suboxen you are on a drug. weak minds, dont want to quit drugs and never will this way. Idiot drug heads are everywhere!!
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#42 Jan 28, 2013
You can be weened off of nerve pills! There is no excuse for taking a drug to quit a drug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the blacks 16 min RedHood 6
GHS Threat 18 min Bull 4
support our peoples flag 19 min RedHood 3
old drug dealers 44 min Black widow 666 12
Attention Frog 1 hr Black widow 666 1
Idiot in charge! 1 hr Trumpisdumb 28
Slow growth 1 hr Trumpisdumb 9
2 found dead last night in greene county 17 hr Damens 34
Susan Crum Foundation (Jan '16) Wed Allbymyself 25

Greeneville Jobs