of 3
Next Last
CounselingServic e

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Who here has tried them?
I Know many people that it has helped.
It is not coming off one drug to another.l
I Own an old house and I am thinking of opening up a Suboxone Counseling Service. If anyone knows a doctor that would be able to prescribe suboxone let me know. This is a serious case. People out there are crying for help and all these other places take 4-5 weeks to get in. So I am looking for a appropriate doctor to prescribe suboxone. Will be paid by patient. Leave ur email if your a doctor.
Thanks
Counseling services
clayton bigsby

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2010
Dr. Locklear
CounselingServic e

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Oct 8, 2010
hE ALREADY HAS HIS OWN OFFICE. THX
noo

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 8, 2010
there are only two here in greeneville that can prescribe it and both have their own offices. You can look up what docs are available to your area at suboxone .com... i dont know of any other info to give you..Most docs who can prescribe it, have their own offices. The only two here do, i know.. sorry if that doesnt help
CounselingServic e

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Thanks I just need a DOC. to contact me , I have the money to put up to put the process through.
lets see

Franklin, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2010
CounselingService wrote:
Thanks I just need a DOC. to contact me , I have the money to put up to put the process through.
yeah you should have the money and i think you need counseling your on self
Kelly

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2010
Well suboxone has helped me be able to live a semi normal life. But it is coming off one drug to another. I have been on suboxone for 3 and half years. I wish i had all the money that i have spent on drs and the medicine at the pharmacy i could build a new house. I would much rather be on suboxone than the stuff i was doing tho. Im just having trouble coming off the sub for good. The suboxone drs are charging their patients insane fees. They're making a killing!
wonder

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 8, 2010
Kelly wrote:
Well suboxone has helped me be able to live a semi normal life. But it is coming off one drug to another. I have been on suboxone for 3 and half years. I wish i had all the money that i have spent on drs and the medicine at the pharmacy i could build a new house. I would much rather be on suboxone than the stuff i was doing tho. Im just having trouble coming off the sub for good. The suboxone drs are charging their patients insane fees. They're making a killing!
How have you been able to be on it for that long? my doc is making me go off of it after 9 months. He says he never has people stay on it for longer than that, but I have serious, other issues that I believe warrants me being able to be on it longer. I really wish he would let me stay on it at a low dose for longer. Do you see a Dr. here in greeneville? i think there are only the two, and mine is rushing me off of it, and Im REALLY not ready... Sorry if im being nosy.. just really want to know
kelly

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2010
There is a dr in jc that will let you stay on it as long as you want as long as he keeps getting his money. Its sad really. Hes just a certified drug dealer. His name is dr reaves. I was there for atleast two years but i left bc he kept going up on his prices.
CounselingServic e

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Oct 8, 2010
1 year max would be on suboxone. It is not coming off one drug to another. Unless you abuse it, but on other hand its not. I Don't plan on makin a killing just trying to help people.
Samsung

Gallatin, TN

#11 Oct 8, 2010
If you really want to quit, you don't need suboxone or rehab or anything else. Quit cold turkey, change your phone number, don't talk to "drug people," and get out of town for a while. Trust me it works, I did it.

I tried rehab, suboxone, NA meetings, jail..all that crap, and it's all pointless unless you REALLY want to quit. You just have to set your mind to it and do it. You'll be dope sick for a week or so but when you're finally clean and your mind is clear again you'll feel as good ever. Don't fall back in with the same crowds or you're likely to relapse.

Good luck.
ash

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2010
CounselingService wrote:
1 year max would be on suboxone. It is not coming off one drug to another. Unless you abuse it, but on other hand its not. I Don't plan on makin a killing just trying to help people.
How can you abuse suboxone?
CounselingServic e

Fort Campbell, TN

#14 Oct 9, 2010
People keep taking them and not trying to weem themselves off them.
And Suboxone does work, I had to get on it because i started school in a week. I was successful to get on it. Now i'm off it. took me 6 months.
wonders

Johnson City, TN

#15 Oct 9, 2010
kelly wrote:
There is a dr in jc that will let you stay on it as long as you want as long as he keeps getting his money. Its sad really. Hes just a certified drug dealer. His name is dr reaves. I was there for atleast two years but i left bc he kept going up on his prices.
Do you mind telling me what his rates are? my doc wwas 300 first visit, and 100 each month, but sometimes he sees you twice a month at 100 dollars. My insurance pays for my medicine (thank God). Im just NOT ready with a very very unstable home life, and so many triggers you wouldnt believe it.. Its awful. I just wondered what his fees are if you dont mind saying.
kelly

United States

#16 Oct 9, 2010
I honestly dont know what it is now bc he went up on his fee like 4 times while i was there. Not sure how much the first visit is but when i left the monthly visit was 390. You can search different suboxone drs on the internet. You can also get his number on there. If i were you i would look up all the sub drs in the tri cities and call them and compare prices. Good luck and stay clean!:)
jack in the box

Watchung, NJ

#17 May 26, 2011
i went to dr. Reaves myself for 4 yrs and the other guy is exactly right . . . . If u've got the money, he'll prescribe them til he11 freezes over. BUT, he does go up on his prices at least twice a year and it got to be rediculous. Also, he takes NO INSURANCE at all, cash debit or credit ONLY.
hmmm

United States

#18 May 26, 2011
wonders wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mind telling me what his rates are? my doc wwas 300 first visit, and 100 each month, but sometimes he sees you twice a month at 100 dollars. My insurance pays for my medicine (thank God). Im just NOT ready with a very very unstable home life, and so many triggers you wouldnt believe it.. Its awful. I just wondered what his fees are if you dont mind saying.
if your home life is so unstable , then just leave. won't do it will ya?
been there doing that

Jonesborough, TN

#19 May 26, 2011
people always say its coming off one drug and going to another and to a certain degree i agree with that. suboxone really has helped me get back to living a semi-normal life like kelly stated above but it has truly costed an arm and a leg because the doctor visits that are required plus the medicine itself is expensive. It doesn't matter what doctor you go to it'll be pricey. I was told by my doctor that an addict that was taking the amount of drugs daily as I was would probably take about 1 year give or take 6 months less or more. The doctor started lowering my dose after a few months and I'm still being cut back about every 3 months or so. I've started asking if I could be cut back if I felt like I could handle it sooner than he normally cuts back simply because I've given him enough money to have paid off a new car. I've never had any problems when I've been cut back so I don't see the need in keeping me at the same dose for months on end epecially when I've never went back to my old ways. I'll probably be completely off of it within the next 2 or 3 months and I look forward to that so I'll be able to go back to being able to build my bank account back up. Had I been off of it quicker it would have saved me $1500, probably even more than that. I've got a great doctor and truly cares if I stay clean but I am so tired of the hassle of having to go once a month and doing everything I'm required to do also. I've been able to be "normal" again and I'm so thankful for that but I truly just want to be done with it and put it behind me and go on with life again.
been there doing that

Jonesborough, TN

#20 May 26, 2011
sorry for the extra long post
Wondering

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 May 26, 2011
been there doing that wrote:
people always say its coming off one drug and going to another and to a certain degree i agree with that. suboxone really has helped me get back to living a semi-normal life like kelly stated above but it has truly costed an arm and a leg because the doctor visits that are required plus the medicine itself is expensive. It doesn't matter what doctor you go to it'll be pricey. I was told by my doctor that an addict that was taking the amount of drugs daily as I was would probably take about 1 year give or take 6 months less or more. The doctor started lowering my dose after a few months and I'm still being cut back about every 3 months or so. I've started asking if I could be cut back if I felt like I could handle it sooner than he normally cuts back simply because I've given him enough money to have paid off a new car. I've never had any problems when I've been cut back so I don't see the need in keeping me at the same dose for months on end epecially when I've never went back to my old ways. I'll probably be completely off of it within the next 2 or 3 months and I look forward to that so I'll be able to go back to being able to build my bank account back up. Had I been off of it quicker it would have saved me $1500, probably even more than that. I've got a great doctor and truly cares if I stay clean but I am so tired of the hassle of having to go once a month and doing everything I'm required to do also. I've been able to be "normal" again and I'm so thankful for that but I truly just want to be done with it and put it behind me and go on with life again.
How long have you been on them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
katelin Knight 4 min Youidiot 5
Flu shot 7 min Needle Shy 4
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Pete 152,491
What happened to Tammy Sauls at K Mart. 16 min Bryan 1
Wally World Chicks 17 min WW MicDs 5
NIPPLE HAIR the unmentioned hair 28 min Pluck Braid 3
Trash pickup fee 31 min Hello 3
get rid of Robert Sayne 2 hr gc resident 36
whorin around 16 hr heeler 13
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info