Instead of Just Impeaching Broylez

Instead of Just Impeaching Broylez

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Gastonia, NC

#1 Nov 21, 2012
The whole county government should be impeached and dismantled. What good are they? They try to act important, but I go the whole year not talking to them until they send me a tax bill to line their fat greedy pockets. The personnel of the federal government in greene county is a fraction of the personnel in the county govern. They don't have a bunch of meetings for useless reasons to try to make headlines and act important. The County issues are not complicated. If you got time to attack Tim White, then what am I paying you for because there is no progress being. Look around. Wehave no damn jobs....don't you think that is the most important issue? All of you are a waste.

Nolensville, TN

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Is anyone in county governemnt working on the job shortage in this county? Or is that something that just gets brought up during an election year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Dealers. Get Them Outta Greeneville! 7 min KLH 3
Is VFW ever coming back to life? 21 min KBB 21
Who's slept with the most people in Greeneville? 38 min 111jjjj 92
Anal? 40 min 111jjjj 7
the bubble 1 hr Sheriff Larry 17
Joy Dotson insane or what? 2 hr Her sister 32
nikki grooms from tusculum college (Dec '10) 2 hr catlyn jenner 7
More Kim Davis lies 4 hr Great Biggun 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance