Greeneville WAFFLE HOUSE
VEight

Newton, NC

#68 Aug 17, 2013
I like the dog lady. Your comments were over the top mean, "Meaner". I'm thinking an apology to her would be nice & go pick on someone else.
Michael

Bluff City, TN

#69 Aug 17, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
If you don't want to eat at WH and don't like the food fine... but it gets a little tiresome from you little f'ers that constantly go after Se7en and now are trying to screw with her job just because you don't like her or like what she says on here. I'll say it for her... "f" you, you little piss ant.
You must be a janitor out there.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#71 Aug 17, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>one thing for sure, it wont be the subject that apparently weighs heavy on your mind - penies. seems you think everything is about them. is your man too small sweety? cant he fill that huge gash you have? perhaps some vaginal exercises or reconstructive surgery could help. i might suggest cunnilingus but it probably wouldnt help help elp elp
You are the dummy that started talking about b-jobs, not me. lol

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#72 Aug 17, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>to start - i doubt the "spirit of fairness" can be found anywhere in you bit ok ball buster, i concede! "serious conversation" wasnt exactly the best choice. specific conversation is more accurrate. any discussion with a specific subject matter. so here is one: it finally dawned on me (im a little slow on the uptake sometimes) why you continuously think, or at least say, it is about penises when someone makes a comment you dont like. you are jealous! you have an extreme case of penis envy. it kills you that men have one and you dont so you b!tch about it at every oppertunity. you claim their's (whoevery your b!tching at at the moment) is small. probably in hopes your cl!t (which in your case may be penis sized) will measure up. but the bottom line is you feel cheated because instead of a penis you got a nasty, high maintenance gash. so, you whine and attempt to belittle everyone who got one. poor baby ! you have my sympathy! i wouldnt want that smelly thing either. on the bright side the dog (your the "friend of") probably doesnt mind the stink when he is giving you what you so desparately want.
You are very crude and juvenile aren't you? And, certainly a light-weight when it comes to insults too. lol FOD here doesn't give a rat's azz what you post. Shrugs. Knock yourself out dude.
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#73 Aug 17, 2013
VEight wrote:
I like the dog lady. Your comments were over the top mean, "Meaner". I'm thinking an apology to her would be nice & go pick on someone else.
you want her to have an apology? you giver her one. she brought genitals into the exchange. she want to be personal and crude and sexist, fine she gets it.
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#74 Aug 17, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very crude and juvenile aren't you? And, certainly a light-weight when it comes to insults too. lol FOD here doesn't give a rat's azz what you post. Shrugs. Knock yourself out dude.
if that were so you would have kept your big mouth shut to start with but noooo - you just had to try and be a hero for your friend. well good for you - now shut the f*ck up about it.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#75 Aug 17, 2013
"meaner>you want her to have an apology? you giver her one. she brought genitals into the exchange. she want to be personal and crude and sexist, fine she gets it."

Hey dummy... go back and read your first post... again, I'm scratching my head, wondering how much biology you know, because you don't think a b-job has anything to do with a penis? lol So, I think YOU were the first one to bring up a penis and then when you found out neither Se7en nor I had those boy parts, you morphed into the ridiculous crap a few posts back. lol I hope anyone with any sort of sensibilities has long left this thread...

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#76 Aug 17, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>if that were so you would have kept your big mouth shut to start with but noooo - you just had to try and be a hero for your friend. well good for you - now shut the f*ck up about it.
No little man.. you got on here running your mouth about my friend's job and trying, hoping to start crap for her at work. THAT's why I got in. S37en is perfectly able to defend herself, but when I feel like someone is crossing the line, yeah, I'll jump in. And, don't confuse me with some brow-beaten woman that will ever, ever let any man tell me to shut up. You can go and "f" yourself. How about them taters?
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#77 Aug 17, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
No little man.. you got on here running your mouth about my friend's job and trying, hoping to start crap for her at work. THAT's why I got in. S37en is perfectly able to defend herself, but when I feel like someone is crossing the line, yeah, I'll jump in. And, don't confuse me with some brow-beaten woman that will ever, ever let any man tell me to shut up. You can go and "f" yourself. How about them taters?
well big woman, first,i NEVER made mention of anything to do with se7en's job. your a big research fan - go back and look. as for the bj comment it was a metaphor suggesting your defense of se7en was a ploy to garner favor from her. my mistake was not knowing your gender and using the bj as the likely favor sought. it was you who brought on crtisisms of ones manhood/womanhood by suggesting I have a small penis. i critisized your motives and objectives not you person prior to that even. once you made the discussion an exchange of insults to each's anatomical attributes i followed in kind. in short: you started it !!!! lol -- reread the posts and you will see. as for all that bs about "brow beaten woman" and "any man" - that turn of phrase only exposes you for the ball buster you are. if i told a man to shut up would he say "any man"? no he would just say f-you but you, as a sexist, ball busting, female chauviist pig have to say "any man". what if i were a woman? soyou and your taters need to comprehend what you read, and pay attention to what you say before you post it and get all confused and stupid.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#78 Aug 17, 2013
I am a man and no man will ever tell me to shut up, especially one as disrespectful to women as you are. And for the record, Se7en is a friend of mine as is FOD, and I have left the two of you alone to work it out. You obviously only wish to belittle people to make yourself feel important. Might I suggest if you do not like what these dear ladies post, skip over it. It is apparent you think that your opinion is the only one that matters, so treat it like a valuable item and keep it to yourself.

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#79 Aug 17, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
I am a man and no man will ever tell me to shut up, especially one as disrespectful to women as you are. And for the record, Se7en is a friend of mine as is FOD, and I have left the two of you alone to work it out. You obviously only wish to belittle people to make yourself feel important. Might I suggest if you do not like what these dear ladies post, skip over it. It is apparent you think that your opinion is the only one that matters, so treat it like a valuable item and keep it to yourself.
Such a sweet Magician..."defender of women" ...I bet you're an old school, open doors for women, take your hat off at the table, good man.
MagicianHater

Bluff City, TN

#80 Aug 17, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
I am a man and no man will ever tell me to shut up,.
Shut that old cornbread hole Hubert.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#81 Aug 17, 2013
MagicianHater wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut that old cornbread hole Hubert.
How do you know it's open?!?!? It doesn't need to be to type on a keyboard, genius...it might very well already be shut!!!!

“"One page at a time"”

Location hidden

#82 Aug 17, 2013
Chris wrote:
Her is a sample of the Management and PR at the Greeneville Waffle House. Could you imagine how that place is operated?
Se7en187 wrote:
"For those that appreciate drama; screw you 5 people that voted for me. Mrs Roberson says to eat her! Kritilou says you're a jackass and Word Woman is about to throw some judedo at you. You sad little bast^rds."
HAHA, If youve ever seen the customers that go into a waffle house youd understand that kind of mind set is normal, the customers dont care, your just some idiot that probably got turned down by one of the workers, They got a hard job putting up with drunks and idiots like you 24/7. get a life.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#83 Aug 17, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>well big woman, first,i NEVER made mention of anything to do with se7en's job. your a big research fan - go back and look. as for the bj comment it was a metaphor suggesting your defense of se7en was a ploy to garner favor from her. my mistake was not knowing your gender and using the bj as the likely favor sought. it was you who brought on crtisisms of ones manhood/womanhood by suggesting I have a small penis. i critisized your motives and objectives not you person prior to that even. once you made the discussion an exchange of insults to each's anatomical attributes i followed in kind. in short: you started it !!!! lol -- reread the posts and you will see. as for all that bs about "brow beaten woman" and "any man" - that turn of phrase only exposes you for the ball buster you are. if i told a man to shut up would he say "any man"? no he would just say f-you but you, as a sexist, ball busting, female chauviist pig have to say "any man". what if i were a woman? soyou and your taters need to comprehend what you read, and pay attention to what you say before you post it and get all confused and stupid.
You are right.. it was that knucklehead Chris that started the crap about Se7en and WH in the first place.. Mea cupa, I was wrong. Where did that little jerk go? He ran off didn't he? At least you hung around to fuss. Kudos to you for that. And, I also do not disagree that I can be a ball busting female if the need arise. Maybe it's just because the world in general has so many azzhole men that think it's okay to hit a woman and tell her to STFU that I'm a little sensitive.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#84 Aug 17, 2013
Anyway, I'm just screwing around on here... I never take this stuff seriously and I hope ya'll don't either. This is Topix for God's sake.. not real life.

“light always defeats darkness”

nowhere

#85 Aug 17, 2013
Sorry, blame my parents for my manners. Was taught to show respect to a lady. Not old school, just not a popular idea in these times. By the way, you forgot: always stand when a lady leaves the table. As far as you being a "ball busting female", I do not see that in you. I see an intelligent independent woman who stands her ground and refuses to be pushed around.

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Location hidden

#87 Aug 17, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
Sorry, blame my parents for my manners. Was taught to show respect to a lady. Not old school, just not a popular idea in these times. By the way, you forgot: always stand when a lady leaves the table. As far as you being a "ball busting female", I do not see that in you. I see an intelligent independent woman who stands her ground and refuses to be pushed around.
No need to apologize... I think it should've said ' thank my parents.....' and I like old school. I think the rest for FOD so I won't reply to that.
Rev Ape Allen

Bluff City, TN

#88 Aug 17, 2013
If it weren't for the drunks at night WaffleHouse wouldn't survive.
meaner

Kodak, TN

#89 Aug 17, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
blah blah blah, the d
'disrespect" has nothing to do with gender. it is a response. dont sweat it hero. we are all grown here and dont need mommy to decide how we should conduct ourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is My Savior 3 min Atticus Finch 27
Heartless people 17 min Rose 4
Opioid lawsuit 20 min Atticus Finch 12
Property tax increase. 29 min sharin 35
Carmen weems 30 min Her friend 46
haunted places here in greeneville and greeneco... (Jun '11) 50 min Electra 71
Your plan to take away healthcare from the poor... 59 min Atticus Finch 63
if-hillary-was-president 3 hr Mothman 45

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web