“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#46 Aug 16, 2013
Me and my kids ate there this morning. I challenge any one of you to work there. Those girls earn every dime they make. Wide open hand over fist service and they get it right. Too busy to even talk much with customers. Add in the equation of leaning over a hot grill all day and we will just see how good and tough y'all really are.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#47 Aug 16, 2013
Hungry wrote:
Se7en- do you work days mostly? I'd like to stop by and see you.
Yeppers ;)

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#48 Aug 16, 2013
...and, btw...by "attempting to assassinate our character," I do not mean "disagreeing with our viewpoint/what we have to say"...that's absolutely acceptable. However, the actual personal attacks on folks are unnecessary (and, yes, I am well-aware of the fact that I have been guilty of launching some of my own when I have lost my cool...)

Location hidden

#49 Aug 16, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Me and my kids ate there this morning. I challenge any one of you to work there. Those girls earn every dime they make. Wide open hand over fist service and they get it right. Too busy to even talk much with customers. Add in the equation of leaning over a hot grill all day and we will just see how good and tough y'all really are.
Aww, ty Dixie :) I am very sorry I didn't get to talk to you very much. It was busy and in the middle of it all I was trying to cover 2nd shift lol
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#51 Aug 16, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even bother making the same deal with me sweetheart. Ima say whatever I like.
i didnt offer it to you. you dont merit any quarter and shall have none. i know you will "say whatever you like" because you're (thats for beerfly) a spoiled brat who cares for nothing but herself and her selfish wants. you dont even bother to assimilate what you read. you just grasp at the first thing you notice and go off about it. you are always on the defensive because you are so offensive. you couldnt consider another view or concede a point if your life depended on it.to save yourself a minor inconvenience or discomfort you would let fall to ruin any and all others with nary an inkling of guilt or remorse. your transparency is absolute and shallowness immeasurable.

Location hidden

#52 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt offer it to you. you dont merit any quarter and shall have none. i know you will "say whatever you like" because you're (thats for beerfly) a spoiled brat who cares for nothing but herself and her selfish wants. you dont even bother to assimilate what you read. you just grasp at the first thing you notice and go off about it. you are always on the defensive because you are so offensive. you couldnt consider another view or concede a point if your life depended on it.to save yourself a minor inconvenience or discomfort you would let fall to ruin any and all others with nary an inkling of guilt or remorse. your transparency is absolute and shallowness immeasurable.
You look funny.
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#53 Aug 16, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You look funny.
LOL

Location hidden

#54 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt offer it to you. you dont merit any quarter and shall have none. i know you will "say whatever you like" because you're (thats for beerfly) a spoiled brat who cares for nothing but herself and her selfish wants. you dont even bother to assimilate what you read. you just grasp at the first thing you notice and go off about it. you are always on the defensive because you are so offensive. you couldnt consider another view or concede a point if your life depended on it.to save yourself a minor inconvenience or discomfort you would let fall to ruin any and all others with nary an inkling of guilt or remorse. your transparency is absolute and shallowness immeasurable.
Without going into too much detail, I will simply say that you can't necessarily judge a book by its cover... I personally know, from experience, that se7en is a very kind-hearted, genuine, caring, gracious human being. As I have said before, she is not perfect, but neither am I or anyone else that I know...but, despite her imperfections, I will always stand by the fact that I respect & adore her...without question.

Location hidden

#55 Aug 16, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>Without going into too much detail, I will simply say that you can't necessarily judge a book by its cover... I personally know, from experience, that se7en is a very kind-hearted, genuine, caring, gracious human being. As I have said before, she is not perfect, but neither am I or anyone else that I know...but, despite her imperfections, I will always stand by the fact that I respect & adore her...without question.
:) Thank you, WW. That means so much.
Ima go to sleep now. Very sleep. Talk to you soon (to u also meaner ;))
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#56 Aug 16, 2013
i take comfort in the notion of not judging a book by it's cover since, apparently, i "look funny". never the less, your friendship not withstanding, se7en and i are in a discourse that should be let to run it's course without interference. perhaps we will find value, or a complete lack of, in one another. your defense of her, while gallant, deters us from our course and is out of place in our exchange.
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#57 Aug 16, 2013
good night se7en

Location hidden

#58 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
good night se7en
g'night meaner

Location hidden

#59 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
i take comfort in the notion of not judging a book by it's cover since, apparently, i "look funny". never the less, your friendship not withstanding, se7en and i are in a discourse that should be let to run it's course without interference. perhaps we will find value, or a complete lack of, in one another. your defense of her, while gallant, deters us from our course and is out of place in our exchange.
fair enough :)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#60 Aug 17, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>my mistake. thought dog was the gal but now that you mention it there were signs. i just figure you a dude a lil light in the slippers. so - i rephrase - you collecting browny points hoping for a licking? LOL - dang - i crack me up!!!!
Most of the time when people- like yourself- are all hung up on penises, that usually means you have a tiny little pecker and that's about all you can think about- your inadequacy. lol I crack me up too!

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#61 Aug 17, 2013
meaner wrote:
some dumb@ss has done gone and used my moniker. se7en i did not write the post "se7en187 = piece of shit". i did however post the others - respect has to be earned. its not a gift!! you and your little gang of ball busting cronies constantly monopolize these threads with inane banalaty. often the subject is diverted to whatever self serving drivel you spew forth from your collective ignorance to the extent that serious discussion is impossible. you want respect - earn it by show common courtesy to those attempting to dicuss things of no interest to you rather than flood their discussion with the blatherings of idiots like yourselves. for the record - this includes - among others - word woman, friend of dog, outlaw racer, and many more. oh - and speaking of name calling - i am not above it either c*nt
So who made you the arbiter of what goes on TOpix? And a serious discussion from you? LOL And the "inane banality" is called friendship. It obviously escapes you...

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#63 Aug 17, 2013
So meaner... start a da*m serious topic... I will refrain from posting ANYTHING on it.. I truly want to see what you consider serious and so unworthy of the gibberish posted on it.. Come on.. I dare you. I truly want to see what you find exceptional to discuss on here. (frankly, between me and the bedpost, I think something is definitely wrong with you that probably has a long name, but in a spirit of fairness, I'm willing to let you have your shot here)

Since: Aug 13

Saint Louis, MO

#64 Aug 17, 2013
Looks like somebody needs some Crisis PR ;-)
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#65 Aug 17, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
So meaner... start a da*m serious topic... I will refrain from posting ANYTHING on it.. I truly want to see what you consider serious and so unworthy of the gibberish posted on it.. Come on.. I dare you. I truly want to see what you find exceptional to discuss on here.(frankly, between me and the bedpost, I think something is definitely wrong with you that probably has a long name, but in a spirit of fairness, I'm willing to let you have your shot here)
one thing for sure, it wont be the subject that apparently weighs heavy on your mind - penies. seems you think everything is about them. is your man too small sweety? cant he fill that huge gash you have? perhaps some vaginal exercises or reconstructive surgery could help. i might suggest cunnilingus but it probably wouldnt help help elp elp
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#66 Aug 17, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Good night John Boy! I'm starting to think Seven, WW,and meaner are all posting from the same house.
now dont go tryin to think - your not equipped for it and might hurt yourself
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#67 Aug 17, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
So meaner... start a da*m serious topic... I will refrain from posting ANYTHING on it.. I truly want to see what you consider serious and so unworthy of the gibberish posted on it.. Come on.. I dare you. I truly want to see what you find exceptional to discuss on here.(frankly, between me and the bedpost, I think something is definitely wrong with you that probably has a long name, but in a spirit of fairness, I'm willing to let you have your shot here)
to start - i doubt the "spirit of fairness" can be found anywhere in you bit ok ball buster, i concede! "serious conversation" wasnt exactly the best choice. specific conversation is more accurrate. any discussion with a specific subject matter. so here is one: it finally dawned on me (im a little slow on the uptake sometimes) why you continuously think, or at least say, it is about penises when someone makes a comment you dont like. you are jealous! you have an extreme case of penis envy. it kills you that men have one and you dont so you b!tch about it at every oppertunity. you claim their's (whoevery your b!tching at at the moment) is small. probably in hopes your cl!t (which in your case may be penis sized) will measure up. but the bottom line is you feel cheated because instead of a penis you got a nasty, high maintenance gash. so, you whine and attempt to belittle everyone who got one. poor baby ! you have my sympathy! i wouldnt want that smelly thing either. on the bright side the dog (your the "friend of") probably doesnt mind the stink when he is giving you what you so desparately want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GVDC is it cost effective or wasteful Governmen... 10 min Prefer 16
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min Curious 149,028
Linda Kirk + furniture... 22 min Taxpayer 2
Were u get your wifes wedding ring? 1 hr native 2
blonde girl at Dairy Queen in mosheim 1 hr been there done that 47
Where is the punk rock around this place? 1 hr DC shoes 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr steve 4,006
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 3 hr For Profit personal 10
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••