Steve

Elizabethton, TN

#24 Aug 16, 2013
I can't believe anyone that immature could manage anything. What a repugnant female.
theycallmePoopyB allZ

Charlotte, NC

#25 Aug 16, 2013
theycallmePoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and this comment isn't rude and stupid lol. Throwing the black kettle through a glass house aren't we?
Hu hmmm. I meant are we not* not aren't we. Sorry grammar Moses and word women. I've been speed posting and making numerous grammatical mistakes.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26 Aug 16, 2013
Humor wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could walk to the Waffle House.:)
LOL At least from the parking lot inside. Although I just got through putting in a 45 minute walk....So, who knows....

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>tryin to accumulate enough brownie points for a bl*wj*b or what?
Well I can see that biology class- "The Body Human" must have escaped you because the last time I heard... two gals (of which Se7en and I are) aren't capable of giving each other that...But thank you for trying to push out a simple insult from that pea-brain of yours.
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#28 Aug 16, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I can see that biology class- "The Body Human" must have escaped you because the last time I heard... two gals (of which Se7en and I are) aren't capable of giving each other that...But thank you for trying to push out a simple insult from that pea-brain of yours.
my mistake. thought dog was the gal but now that you mention it there were signs. i just figure you a dude a lil light in the slippers. so - i rephrase - you collecting browny points hoping for a licking? LOL - dang - i crack me up!!!!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>my mistake. thought dog was the gal but now that you mention it there were signs. i just figure you a dude a lil light in the slippers. so - i rephrase - you collecting browny points hoping for a licking? LOL - dang - i crack me up!!!!
I suppose you've had to learn to crack yourself up...b/c I'm fairly certain no one else finds you to be funny or amusing...from what I've gathered from your posts, you're nothing more than a twit who gets off on being nasty just for sh!ts & giggles...
meaner

Elizabethton, TN

#31 Aug 16, 2013
Se7en187= piece of sh*t.
liar

Greeneville, TN

#32 Aug 16, 2013
You cracked me up as well, them tight butts have no sense of humor, and believe topix revolves around them..

Location hidden

#33 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
Se7en187= piece of sh*t.
meaner = fail

Ohhhh snap!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#34 Aug 16, 2013
Seven187. I used to like you, but you have turned out to be one of the most stupidest people that I have ever encountered. Why don't you start acting like an adult? You're not funny whatsoever.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#35 Aug 16, 2013
Most stupidest? Really, lol
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#36 Aug 16, 2013
some dumb@ss has done gone and used my moniker. se7en i did not write the post "se7en187 = piece of shit". i did however post the others - respect has to be earned. its not a gift!! you and your little gang of ball busting cronies constantly monopolize these threads with inane banalaty. often the subject is diverted to whatever self serving drivel you spew forth from your collective ignorance to the extent that serious discussion is impossible. you want respect - earn it by show common courtesy to those attempting to dicuss things of no interest to you rather than flood their discussion with the blatherings of idiots like yourselves. for the record - this includes - among others - word woman, friend of dog, outlaw racer, and many more. oh - and speaking of name calling - i am not above it either c*nt

Location hidden

#37 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
some dumb@ss has done gone and used my moniker. se7en i did not write the post "se7en187 = piece of shit". i did however post the others - respect has to be earned. its not a gift!! you and your little gang of ball busting cronies constantly monopolize these threads with inane banalaty. often the subject is diverted to whatever self serving drivel you spew forth from your collective ignorance to the extent that serious discussion is impossible. you want respect - earn it by show common courtesy to those attempting to dicuss things of no interest to you rather than flood their discussion with the blatherings of idiots like yourselves. for the record - this includes - among others - word woman, friend of dog, outlaw racer, and many more. oh - and speaking of name calling - i am not above it either c*nt
I'm not being disrespectful or rude, but just calling a spade a spade...and though I'm not claiming that I & the others mentioned do not stray from the topic at hand on our very own at times, I will say that 90% of the time, the topic strays as a result of some nasty troll attacking one of us. We are generally just trying to participate in discussions & amuse ourselves, as well...and our posts in defense of ourselves against these petty, unwarranted attacks are not self-serving, but it is human nature to defend one's own character when some ignorant jerk is attempting to assassinate it.

Location hidden

#38 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
You don't have to read anything I post. I usually only share in conversations that are meant to be laid back (Sharpe polls, etc.) so back off and I could care less if you think I'm funny.
Dork.
Hungry

Jonesborough, TN

#39 Aug 16, 2013
Se7en- do you work days mostly? I'd like to stop by and see you.
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#40 Aug 16, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not being disrespectful or rude, but just calling a spade a spade...and though I'm not claiming that I & the others mentioned do not stray from the topic at hand on our very own at times, I will say that 90% of the time, the topic strays as a result of some nasty troll attacking one of us. We are generally just trying to participate in discussions & amuse ourselves, as well...and our posts in defense of ourselves against these petty, unwarranted attacks are not self-serving, but it is human nature to defend one's own character when some ignorant jerk is attempting to assassinate it.
while i disagree with you on the straying from topic is "not self-serving", and usually due to some "troll's" "petty uwarranted attack" i must give credit where it is due. your defence is well said and bears some validity. not withstanding the barely veiled barbs, i concede to the degree that i will refrain from "attempting to assassinate" your character so long as you refrain from scuttling discussions even if the subject matter bores you.
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#42 Aug 16, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to read anything I post. I usually only share in conversations that are meant to be laid back (Sharpe polls, etc.) so back off and I could care less if you think I'm funny.
Dork.
you should read word womans response to my post then your own. if you do so with your mind rather than your emotions you will see the difference between an intellect and a spoiled c8nt with no regard for anything but her silwt lil self.
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#43 Aug 16, 2013
silwy

Location hidden

#44 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>while i disagree with you on the straying from topic is "not self-serving", and usually due to some "troll's" "petty uwarranted attack" i must give credit where it is due. your defence is well said and bears some validity. not withstanding the barely veiled barbs, i concede to the degree that i will refrain from "attempting to assassinate" your character so long as you refrain from scuttling discussions even if the subject matter bores you.
You got yourself a deal :)

Location hidden

#45 Aug 16, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>while i disagree with you on the straying from topic is "not self-serving", and usually due to some "troll's" "petty uwarranted attack" i must give credit where it is due. your defence is well said and bears some validity. not withstanding the barely veiled barbs, i concede to the degree that i will refrain from "attempting to assassinate" your character so long as you refrain from scuttling discussions even if the subject matter bores you.
Don't even bother making the same deal with me sweetheart. Ima say whatever I like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 150,015
What do u think about Islam 1 hr Wolftracks 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 4,140
IF you were rich would you vote Republican ? 3 hr Digger 4
We must repent as a nation the only way 3 hr From Jenny xoxo 5
Any body ever broke in to ur house? 3 hr BeastOfBurden 5
HAWKS example to children BEAT YOUR WIFE its ok... 3 hr Digger 7
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 3 hr Digger 56
south greene football 3 hr From Jenny xoxo 61
Greene County Schools 4 hr common sense 15
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters