greeneville terrace apts?

greeneville terrace apts?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just me 74

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2010
what do you think about the ppl who live in GTA?
chuckey gurl

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Mar 18, 2010
YOU DONT EVEN WANT MY OPINION! the upper part are nothing but drug users,pushers and female money grubbers,if they can show skin to get a $$ they will do it to it, there is very ppl who live up there who arnt troublemakers!
carl

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Mar 19, 2010
That place is a shit hole
Huh

Smyrna, TN

#4 Mar 19, 2010
Where are these located at?
chuckey gurl

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 Mar 19, 2010
THERE located behind KFC....there is just to much that goes on up there....to many drugs,to many kids not being watched, and more then enough traffic then what should be!
mad man

Nashville, TN

#6 Jul 8, 2010
yes my mother lives at the front part and i worry everyday about her im scared that one of those crack heads might try to hurt her she has already coplained to me that on occasion strange peopl knock on her door at night n i was up there the other day well actually it was dark i was on my motorcycle i parked my bike n when i was walking away some dudes in a car rode by starring at my bike so i kept walkin towards my mothers apt then decided to ease back towards my bike n those dudes were backing up looked like they were getting outta thir car n was gonna do something to my bike n i had to run them off that would have been a bad mistake for them to mess with my stuff i hate that place i wish she could move outta the crack infested shit hole
Reggie

Smyrna, TN

#7 Jul 8, 2010
This is just another place where the police avoid. You can pull up anywhere in there and sit in the car watching all kinds of things going down. This could be stopped but it's like they don't even care!
gvdc girl

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 8, 2010
POLICE THAT!!
craziness

High Point, NC

#9 Jul 8, 2010
mad man wrote:
yes my mother lives at the front part and i worry everyday about her im scared that one of those crack heads might try to hurt her she has already coplained to me that on occasion strange peopl knock on her door at night n i was up there the other day well actually it was dark i was on my motorcycle i parked my bike n when i was walking away some dudes in a car rode by starring at my bike so i kept walkin towards my mothers apt then decided to ease back towards my bike n those dudes were backing up looked like they were getting outta thir car n was gonna do something to my bike n i had to run them off that would have been a bad mistake for them to mess with my stuff i hate that place i wish she could move outta the crack infested shit hole
geez man, that was the longest sentence ever lol.i had to catch my breath just to finish reading it lol but yeah that place is trash. i were you i would help find my mother a different place to live,
Concerned Mother

Smyrna, TN

#10 Jul 8, 2010
GTA Very much a place you dont want to raise children that is a fact. There is to much that goes on up there and Not enough to stop it! Then you have your Gurls up there who will do whatever it takes to get afew $ in there pocket!whats sad is they dont take care of there own kids but yes spend there $ on a pill or to go out and party the weeekend! Its a disgrace!!! the managment is not better either, the Mgr Brother is maintance, and he does just as many drugs as the rest of them! and then you have your women who like to pick on kids up there cause they arnt women enough to pick on the adults!!!
no really

Smyrna, TN

#11 Jul 10, 2010
notice no one defending G vill eterrace folks here. Funny . Know why? food stamps dont purchase computers....lol!
HarleyAngel

Fort Campbell, TN

#12 Jul 10, 2010
FYI, not everyone that lives in GTA is trash, there are people who live there are decent and do mind there own business and appreciate a place to live. NO neighbor is perfect, and DRUGS are in everyone of them from the elite to the poor. Don't judge what you don't understand. Many of the tennants came from very abusive situations and appreciate their home and take care of it and are very grateful at least to have a safe place to call home. As far as all the BS posted above, let me know where the perfect place is you all seem to be living and I will pass the word along to the residents, better yet, tell us all where you live, or just shut the fk up.
HarleyAngel

Fort Campbell, TN

#13 Jul 10, 2010
no really wrote:
notice no one defending G vill eterrace folks here. Funny . Know why? food stamps dont purchase computers....lol!
Please use spell check, it is spelled "Terrace"
_LiNz_N_GaRy_

Nashville, TN

#14 Jul 10, 2010
craziness wrote:
<quoted text>
geez man, that was the longest sentence ever lol.i had to catch my breath just to finish reading it lol but yeah that place is trash. i were you i would help find my mother a different place to live,
MY GOD AGAIN THIS IS THE FUKN NET Who Gives A D*mn Bout Grammer?? Cuz I Type Slang Cuz Its Faster N Easier!! Juss Sumthn To Pick N B*tch Bout When Peeps Type A Error Or Dnt Use Commas Periods Etc Get Over It I Read This Post Juss Fine!
HarleyAngel

Fort Campbell, TN

#16 Jul 12, 2010
_LiNz_N_GaRy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
MY GOD AGAIN THIS IS THE FUKN NET Who Gives A D*mn Bout Grammer?? Cuz I Type Slang Cuz Its Faster N Easier!! Juss Sumthn To Pick N B*tch Bout When Peeps Type A Error Or Dnt Use Commas Periods Etc Get Over It I Read This Post Juss Fine!
That is not slang, it is showing your ignorance. Don't sling it if you can't catch it. WTF is wrong with your computer, does it not come with spell check? It is not rocket science, or did you not make it that far in school? I can speak slang also, but at least I can spell.
unimpressed

Fort Campbell, TN

#17 Jul 12, 2010
_LiNz_N_GaRy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
MY GOD AGAIN THIS IS THE FUKN NET Who Gives A D*mn Bout Grammer?? Cuz I Type Slang Cuz Its Faster N Easier!! Juss Sumthn To Pick N B*tch Bout When Peeps Type A Error Or Dnt Use Commas Periods Etc Get Over It I Read This Post Juss Fine!
you need to go back to the retard convention that you escaped from.
LMFAO

Nashville, TN

#18 Jul 12, 2010
HarleyAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not slang, it is showing your ignorance. Don't sling it if you can't catch it. WTF is wrong with your computer, does it not come with spell check? It is not rocket science, or did you not make it that far in school? I can speak slang also, but at least I can spell.
LMFAO!! I Dnt See Nething Mispelled In My Post SO UR Showing Ur Ignorance By Argueing Over The Net HaHa! I Could Careless Wht U Say Bout Me I Went To School & Got My Education & Graduated.. Im Sure My Pc Has Spell Check But If I Choose Not TO Use It Then Tht Is Up To Me N If I Choose To Type This Way Then Tht Is My Effin Choice Get The H*LL Over It!
mad man

Nashville, TN

#20 Jul 13, 2010
HarleyAngel wrote:
FYI, not everyone that lives in GTA is trash, there are people who live there are decent and do mind there own business and appreciate a place to live. NO neighbor is perfect, and DRUGS are in everyone of them from the elite to the poor. Don't judge what you don't understand. Many of the tennants came from very abusive situations and appreciate their home and take care of it and are very grateful at least to have a safe place to call home. As far as all the BS posted above, let me know where the perfect place is you all seem to be living and I will pass the word along to the residents, better yet, tell us all where you live, or just shut the fk up.
harley angel, noticed i said MY MOTHER LIVES THERE, and no not everyone that lives there is trash. there are a lot of nice folks there, but there are way more crack heads n drug dealers there than nice folks everyone knows that. if i had the money my mother wouldnt be living there, but she actually likes the actual apt she lives in, just not the crack heads n thugs
mad man

Nashville, TN

#21 Jul 13, 2010
unimpressed wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to go back to the retard convention that you escaped from.
..........and there you are again dam why cant you fix stupid
laughing

Nolensville, TN

#22 Jul 13, 2010
mad man wrote:
<quoted text> ..........and there you are again dam why cant you fix stupid
Cause you keep typing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The South Concedes 1 min General lee 23
A fun game for all 1 min Southern Boy 3
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 1 min Just a thought 97
Cats 1 min 4422dfg 45
How does someone blow 100,000 dollars in 3 week... 1 min 4422dfg 2
Curious 1 min wwKd 4
place to put camper 3 min article 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages