First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#43 Jan 25, 2011
danielle foland wrote:
ok u all want 2 come on here and talk sh*t about me so now let me say my piece! nextdoorneighbor 4 u my daughter left because i wouldnt take her 2 roll yards on that friday night and i dont leave my kids 2 go party! she isnt here through the wk 2 babysit my son and i aint like u i dont have drugs around my kids!! 4 those of u who wants 2 talk sh*t about my kids dads they have great dads and yes i have been married and divorced 2 times who hasnt these days and no i never cheated on either of them! as 4 the amy chick cameron moved in yes he did move her in not me he ran me off 4 her and now she is gone and he is married 2 a great woman that loves my daughter very much and she would do anything in the world 4 her!! as 4 shannon my 2nd husband he cheated on me and got abusive is y we got divorced!! u all want 2 call me a ho its because u want me and cant have me!!!! so let me put it straight up 2 u all now!!!! i am a great mother and i have a great family and yes me and my family r very close so u know!!! i am married again but what does that have 2 do with any of u!! if u want 2 say something 2 or about me come 2 my face unless ur a pu55y or a scared little bitc4!!!! i do have friends and they r true friend and i dont run my mouth about people unless i say it 2 their face so go fuc* off and leave me and my family alone!!!! grow up and be adults and not kids and no i dont go lookin 4 guys in high schools that must be u that does that!!!stay the fuc* out of my live and get 1 of ur own!!!! AND YES THIS IS DANIELLE I DONT HIDE BEHIND SCREEN NAMES U SCARED BITC4ES!!!!!!
they r just runnin their mouths about u danielle because they r jealous that u r a great mother and that u r a good person dont let them piece of sh*t people bring u down u r better than that!!!
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#44 Jan 25, 2011
Snow_Bound wrote:
<quoted text>such a close family huh,heard that you blackmailed the uncle into getting what you wanted to keep your mouth shut,and if i were you id pick my friends(neighbors)alil better,as you have no idea what they have in store for you to come. Id watch my back on the end if i were you.
who is the uncle she was suppose 2 blackmailed cause thats not true!she dont have very many friends that r her neighbors they run their mouths way 2 d4mn much!! y should she watch her back r u plannin on doing something 2 her? that would be very stupid!! OH YEAH DANIELLE AND HER FAMILY R VERY CLOSE!! TRUST ME I KNOW ALL OF THEM AND I AM LIKE FAMILY 2 THEM 2!!!
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#45 Jan 25, 2011
get it straight wrote:
Really u r probably a crack ho just like her and just so you know I am closer than u think u stupid yankee and everything I said I know to be a fact so unless u r sleeping with her too shut your yankee mouth u stupid ho.
who is a crack wh*re cause if ur talkin about danielle she can pass any drug test blood or anything that u give her!!
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#46 Jan 25, 2011
get it straight wrote:
<quoted text>
uh yea just one correction... his daughters mother does not deny him the right to see his daughter... i am a witness to that personally... i wont bad talk you i just wished you guys would quit tellin that bullshit story cause that is not right... i have no problem with you guys wont bother you family or nothin but get the story straight i dont not like liars so tell the right story or dont tell it at all. his pour daughter used to know her daddy would come in the summer for her birthday but he eventually stopped comin so thats his fault not his daughters moms fault... he just had other things in mind that he thought was important... his daughter is ok without him tho... better to be without than to have false hope all the time
the mother has been at the fillin station 4 the past few wks pls way before i know the mother also and yes she does deny bj 2 see cassie i have been around bj 4 along time and i know she has refused him so u need 2 get ur story straight!! it takes a trashy person 2 come on here and start stuff about kids but 2 lie 4 the stupid b*tch of a mother of his daughters 2 start stuff we know who the liers r!!!
true_hearted

Johnson City, TN

#47 Jan 26, 2011
Danielle, do you really think that people don't realize that you are "love_hearted"??????
Considering that you have a myspace acct with the name true_hearted, you could be a little more original with coming up with a fake screen name.
You are a stupid skank that screws any guy that says they are interested in you.
wouldnt you like to know

Smyrna, TN

#48 Jan 26, 2011
ok now this is getting flipping rediculous danielle posts as herself she dont need to form a fake name for no reason she aint scared of anyone on here she defends herself under her own name so get a life would you.....
someone that knows

Murfreesboro, TN

#49 Feb 25, 2011
just read on here that danielle likes high school kids.. and someone disagreed with that statement.. well..... i know for a fact that she does cause she was sleeping with a 17 yr old when she was probably 25 or 26..he was a junior in highschool.. just sayin..
cool beans

Smyrna, TN

#50 Feb 27, 2011
i seen in the newspaper where her and bj renner got there marriage license them two make a good couple.lol

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51 Feb 28, 2011
okay so all you shi!t talkin haters just got f*ckin told by my momma. Danielle has been here for me since i was born she used to change my diapers an everything. she aint my real mom but me an her daughter could pass for sisters an i openly call danielly my mom. she aint a ho shes a good mom and would do anything for her kids. I love you momma danielle :) for the rest of you b!tches get yur sh!t straight before you run your lil c0ck suckers

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52 Feb 28, 2011
true_hearted wrote:
Danielle, do you really think that people don't realize that you are "love_hearted"??????
Considering that you have a myspace acct with the name true_hearted, you could be a little more original with coming up with a fake screen name.
You are a stupid skank that screws any guy that says they are interested in you.
Your so f!ckin stupid if you think shes a skank shes married to a great guy so stfu dumb f*ck
get it straight

United States

#53 Mar 7, 2011
If she's so great why is she sleeping with another man and not even been married a month ran her husband off so her new boyfriend could spend the night. Yeah she's a real good person and not a ho at all. Just sayin.
get it straight

United States

#54 Mar 7, 2011
I think its only fair to warn all the mothers of young boys that Danielles on the prowl once again don't let your boys play outside or go to toys are us cause she's shopping for husband four. Next she will be waiting at babies r us to scoop up the newborns maybe she could train one of them but we all know she's not ever been nor will she ever be a one man woman she's too much of a skanky ho for a real true honest and faithful relationship. She's ridiculous and if I were one of her kids I wouldn't let her pick me up from school I would be afraid she would find my next step dad.
danielle renner

Nashville, TN

#55 Jun 10, 2011
look idk any of u except 4 my adopted daughter and tonya! i am so so glad u all know so much more about me than i do!! me and bj r together and have always been together! so now get ur shit straight he has lived with me since september 9,2010 and still lives with me!! he has never moved out at all so get ur story straight!! u all r just pissed i dont have any of u in my house and bye the way the youngest guy i have ever been with is my ex husband!!! and he is 29 so stay the fuck out of my business and shut the fuck up!!! i am sick of u haters runnin ur mother fuckin mouths about me and my life so back the hell off me!!!!!!!!! AND YES THIS IS DANIELLE AND I DONT HAVE 2 HIDE LIKE A SCARED BITCH BEHIND A DAMN SCREEN NAME!!!!!!!!!! BE A ADULT AND POST WITH UR REAL NAME!!!!!!!
Her cuz

Johnson City, TN

#56 Mar 27, 2012
obviously her life ain't your business , i've stayed with her she's like my aunt she's a great person and he husband bj is awesome too , people don't always work out ya know maybe because camron or shannon didn't want to be with her , she is a good mom and for all you stupid f***s out there her daughter loves both her parents the same , and her son is with her all the time so you retarded people need a life.
mememememe

Hendersonville, TN

#57 Jul 11, 2012
love_hearted wrote:
<quoted text>
who is a crack wh*re cause if ur talkin about danielle she can pass any drug test blood or anything that u give her!!
i agree she is clean she as far as i know has never did drugs but on the other hand she did rat out my friend once weather are not she does this alot idk but she is a great mother .....
sam

Troy, NC

#58 Mar 17, 2013
love_hearted wrote:
<quoted text>
the mother has been at the fillin station 4 the past few wks pls way before i know the mother also and yes she does deny bj 2 see cassie i have been around bj 4 along time and i know she has refused him so u need 2 get ur story straight!! it takes a trashy person 2 come on here and start stuff about kids but 2 lie 4 the stupid b*tch of a mother of his daughters 2 start stuff we know who the liers r!!!
I just found out about this page and I would like to know how my daughter made it on this since she did I'm goin to tell u how it is ...First of all my daughter should have never been brought up in this crap... And as for me being a bitch yeah I can be.. yes I was goin to the phillin station my best friend was there and wanted me to come hang out with her and yes I got drunk but does that really matter just because I have kids does not mean I can't go out and have fun like everyone else and everyone there had kids and there was a couple that was pregnant but to each is there own.... Know as far as me denying bj to see is daughter I never did... I told him he could come c her but he was not taking her anywhere ... It would have been different if he had always been in her life but he hadn't... If u consider that denying him to c her then I guess I did... Bj has came in and out of her life and sometimes it would be a year or two before he would come back around and can count on both my hands how many times he has seen her since she has been in this world... None of this really matters u can't make someone be a parent... to the ones that say I'm awful I don't care I did what I thought best and my daughter is happy and very loved it don't matter bj not in the picture ... Everything happens for a reason and all that my daughter and myself have been threw has made us stronger and better people.. so plz don't bring her back up in these stupid post.. thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great clips next to Ryan's 2 hr Great clips 4
West Pines School 3 hr Wondering 26
Property tax increase. 4 hr Hunter 66
The uranium lie 5 hr z0neCrew 25
Ninas soul food 5 hr sahm 28
School superintendent David McClain 6 hr Wondering 1
Erica Parrish 8 hr hahaha 1
Nolichucky View 10 hr Pssst 26

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web