First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nextdoorneighbor

Mill Spring, NC

#1 Oct 29, 2010
Well the Drama Queen strikes again, this piece of shit mom had her daughter leave crying because she wanted to go party instead of spending time with her daughter.. Does anyone know who the father is cause i feel sorry for him because of all the shit she says and does.. He needs to know what a whore his daughter is staying with thats supposed to be a mother what mother leaves a kid to party? but from what i can see when her daughter is here shes more grown up than her mother its like the daughter taking care of danielle instead of the other way around..
LilEvilOne

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Oct 30, 2010
There is another kid there too. She has a younger son. She usually leaves the daughter home to babysit him while she goes and parties
Just Curious

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2010
nextdoorneighbor wrote:
Well the Drama Queen strikes again, this piece of shit mom had her daughter leave crying because she wanted to go party instead of spending time with her daughter.. Does anyone know who the father is cause i feel sorry for him because of all the shit she says and does.. He needs to know what a whore his daughter is staying with thats supposed to be a mother what mother leaves a kid to party? but from what i can see when her daughter is here shes more grown up than her mother its like the daughter taking care of danielle instead of the other way around..
If the child is old enough to babysit, where has the father been all this time?
yeah

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Oct 30, 2010
as far as i know the father isnt any better
KnowstoMuch

Madison, TN

#5 Nov 1, 2010
This stupid b*tch has been married & divorced twice. Her 1st husband Camron Hawk is the girls father & he knows what a ho she is. Her 2nd husband Shannon Foland is the lil boys daddy & he to knows what a ho she is. She just got married again but it wont last long. The lazy b*tch WONT work and expects everyone to keep her lazy ass up.
get it straight

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Dec 23, 2010
The father is a great guy he's always has the girl the only time her lazy bitch ass mom gets her is every other weekend and then she don't really have her then she goes out to whore around and leaves her alone. The girl has a good home and a family that loves and takes great care of her she wants for NOTHING
orebank

Johnson City, TN

#7 Dec 23, 2010
KnowstoMuch wrote:
This stupid b*tch has been married & divorced twice. Her 1st husband Camron Hawk is the girls father & he knows what a ho she is. Her 2nd husband Shannon Foland is the lil boys daddy & he to knows what a ho she is. She just got married again but it wont last long. The lazy b*tch WONT work and expects everyone to keep her lazy ass up.
1st husband cheated on her with another woman and moved that same woman in the house while he and Danielle were still married. How's is that for a great husband/father? 2nd husband..also cheated on her while they were married..was caught..with tons of sexting msg and pics..Danielle stayed with him way longer than he deserved.

When u are with a man that doesn't want ya to work what do u do?
orebank

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 23, 2010
get it straight wrote:
The father is a great guy he's always has the girl the only time her lazy bitch ass mom gets her is every other weekend and then she don't really have her then she goes out to whore around and leaves her alone. The girl has a good home and a family that loves and takes great care of her she wants for NOTHING

She may be flooded with material possessions from her Dad, but that's not what it's all about.
orebank

Johnson City, TN

#9 Dec 23, 2010
nextdoorneighbor wrote:
Who are you the next door neighbor to?
get it straight

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Dec 24, 2010
She moved the other woman in with them not him it was some kin folk of hers and she cheated on him with over 13 men in less than a month while they were seperated so how was he the bad guy when she moved another ho in with them and took off to do any and every man she could. And as far as the daughter being flooded with material things yeah she has what she wants from what I hear but she also has a support system that would move heaven and earth to protect her and keep her safe from the boys/ men her mother drags in. I don't know either of her ex's personally but I have never heard anything but what a good father her first husband is. He may not have been a great husband but at least he's a good parent which is more than she can say. So did he and the women he cheated on her with stay together I haven't seen or heard much about him lately.
orebank

Johnson City, TN

#11 Dec 24, 2010
get it straight wrote:
So did he and the women he cheated on her with stay together I haven't seen or heard much about him lately.
I am not here to answer your questions or feed you info, for you to try and twist or mis-use. Oh, and before you even think about mentioning it..I am not Danielle, nor am I any kin to her. However, I do know her and know a lot about her life..Ya know something you should try getting one of, a life.

Danielle is not kin to, Amy, the woman that moved in when she and Cameron was still married.
get it straight

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Dec 24, 2010
Ok danielle since we all know that anyone who really knows how you are and how you do people wouldn't be on here standing up for you orebank has to be your dumb, skanky, nasty,uneducated, redneck, b**ch ass and who cares if you are on here to feed anyone info if I really wanted to know what or who he was doing I would go to mohawk and ask him myself you stupid ho. You are the worlds worst excuse for a mother friend or wife. So keep thinking ur all that and when you end up with something ajax won't wash off maybe then you will see that u r the ho that everyone male or female knows u r.
orebank

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 24, 2010
get it straight wrote:
Ok danielle since we all know that anyone who really knows how you are and how you do people wouldn't be on here standing up for you orebank has to be your dumb, skanky, nasty,uneducated, redneck, b**ch ass and who cares if you are on here to feed anyone info if I really wanted to know what or who he was doing I would go to mohawk and ask him myself you stupid ho. You are the worlds worst excuse for a mother friend or wife. So keep thinking ur all that and when you end up with something ajax won't wash off maybe then you will see that u r the ho that everyone male or female knows u r.
At first I was laughing and thinking you are hilarious, then I realized you are sad actually. I AM NOT Danielle, but I could care less what/who you think I am. I have however been friends with her for more than 10 years. You will not find where I have said she is blameless or never made a mistake, because she has and so have you. What in the world could she have done to you that warrants you to stoop to a level this low? Oh, and one more thing, when Danielle shows up to defend herself she will use her own name. I am not using mine for the same reason you aren't using yours. Oh, and I don't owe you anything and neither does Danielle. Worry about you and yours, get a life and make it soon.

I used the screen name Orebank, because I CaN.
for real

Brentwood, TN

#14 Dec 25, 2010
she is a ho a liar a thefy and a snitch
get it straight

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Dec 25, 2010
She's that and a lot more. She will run her mouth about people who are supposed to be her friends but she dosent know the meaning of the word friend so that's how I know that anyone who claims to be her friend for 10 years is either just like her or it is her because no one not even most of her family likes her for any length of time. And if any of you have teenage sons don't let them get around her she shops for her husbands at toys r us and cruises the high schools cause no man in his right mind her own age will have her or put up with her drama. She can't live without drama in her life. And as far as u thinking I'm sad you are probably just like her if your not her.
been there

Hendersonville, TN

#16 Dec 26, 2010
kind of easy but damn she was good

Since: Jan 11

Smyrna, TN

#17 Jan 3, 2011
first off to nextdoorneighbor, if your not living in her house you have absoluely no idea what goes on secondly its none of your business your not either parent and apparently you know absolutly nothing because i know her and billy and when she goes out shes not going to party you fucking retard she is going to help bj at his job so you better get all your info before you come opening your pie hole. she is a great mom i know i have been there and seen it, so i think your just jealous cause 85% of ppl that live in greeneville terrce are crackheads or dealers so im assuming your one or the other since you know so much but refuse to release your name chickenshit! oh yeah you dont know me cause i dont hang with really noone there other than maybe a handfull of the drug free ppl.so my advise is go hit your pipe again and leave danielle alone!!!!! oh yeah the name is tonya if you feel froggy~!

Smyrna, TN

#18 Jan 3, 2011
ok mr/mrs getit straight, you might wanna get it straight. who gets along with their family ALL the time? thats right noone and from knowing her guess what you had to of done something really awful to her for her to talk shit or gave her a reason but you know what you punks post shit on here cause half of you are afraid to face her i hang out with her and her new husband alot ive known him for a few years now been friends with danielle for a bit now too and she has always had my back so here is me having hers!!!!! apparently your just mad cause your too pussy to be an adult and take your problem to the source or you wouldnt be whining on here so buck up and be an adult. oh yeah the name AGAIN is tonya

Smyrna, TN

#19 Jan 3, 2011
exactly orebank when she shows up these punks will know its her...lol i dont care to use my real name noone knows me down here anyway lol the name is tonya so now the reason everyone on here whining about their issues with daniell is simply cause they scared!!!! plain and simple cause im willing to bet none of the mouths on here will say a bit of it to her face so as you were im laughing cause pussies post.....adults take care of things like adults.

Smyrna, TN

#20 Jan 3, 2011
LilEvilOne wrote:
There is another kid there too. She has a younger son. She usually leaves the daughter home to babysit him while she goes and parties
you mean while she goes to help her man at work you dont know shit you stupid retard!you probably smoke crack with nextdoorneighbor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 35 min Dont_You_Dare 10,016
no 1 hr your future x wife 103
The World TODAY!!!!!! 1 hr Really 6
Vote your Conscience? 2 hr Donald J Trump 36
Fishing Spots in Greene (May '11) 2 hr LikeCrappie 37
Matt Morrison (Oct '10) 2 hr None 7
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,279
Why cant people tell the truth? 7 hr Lied to 99
Wreck on 107 cutoff 12 hr wow 67

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages