suboxone clinic opens in baileyton
Creebo

Greeneville, TN

#276 Apr 6, 2014
This place is so backwards...What did it hurt to have a clinic there as long as he was running by the guidelines. People are so quick to judge. If it get's people off pain pills and back to their normal self then what's wrong with it? I'd be willing to bet you would not care to have a pain clinic pushing dope or some dr office pushing dope out the door.
wow

Greeneville, TN

#277 Apr 6, 2014
after reading 265 comments ive come to realize that most of you sad people are scum and dont even know it. may all of your children get hooked on krokodil.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#278 Apr 7, 2014
wow wrote:
after reading 265 comments ive come to realize that most of you sad people are scum and dont even know it. may all of your children get hooked on krokodil.
Krokodil?. Wow, breaking out the big guns. That's some scary shit. If anyone doesn't know what it is please google it. But if you have a weak stomach don't look at the pictures.
Jimmy Joe Jack

Greeneville, TN

#279 Apr 7, 2014
You know it's really sad to see so many people be judged by folks who call themselves god fearing christians. The lady that owns the little novelty shop across the street from the clinic could benefit from the traffic the clinic would provide. I personally was gona go visit her store and check it out after my visit to the clinic but seeing the "picketers" there and the picture takers there, I just felt inclined to keep walking to my truck and not even bother. My money will be spent elsewhere as im sure alot of other peoples will too. Good Day sirs and maams

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#280 Apr 7, 2014
wow wrote:
Scum, really? Simply because we don't want a legal drug peddler in the community, bringing in more druggies? Humm, I don't see your logic to that. Wishing bad on our kids? Well, ain't you a huge pos! No logic there either! While you were doin' all this so-called realizing, did you forget how to form a sentence? Bottom line sugar is that the clinic is due to close, the town folk win. Don't be a sore loser! Ride on out with the rest of the druggies, and take your zombie drug with you....maybe your fingers will fall off!
Pastor Greneich

Watauga, TN

#282 Apr 8, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Scum, really? Simply because we don't want a legal drug peddler in the community, bringing in more druggies? Humm, I don't see your logic to that. Wishing bad on our kids? Well, ain't you a huge pos! No logic there either! While you were doin' all this so-called realizing, did you forget how to form a sentence? Bottom line sugar is that the clinic is due to close, the town folk win. Don't be a sore loser! Ride on out with the rest of the druggies, and take your zombie drug with you....maybe your fingers will fall off!
Scum would be a compliment. And you are wrong . Town folk lose .. You will see . Btw way I know who you are. Be seein ya.
otis

Johnson City, TN

#283 Apr 8, 2014
Creebo wrote:
This place is so backwards...What did it hurt to have a clinic there as long as he was running by the guidelines. People are so quick to judge. If it get's people off pain pills and back to their normal self then what's wrong with it? I'd be willing to bet you would not care to have a pain clinic pushing dope or some dr office pushing dope out the door.
Did you NOT read. HE did not go by guidelines,, He tried to open Illegally,, didn't go infront of planning commission of the town to produce legit papers what he was doing, did NOT get a business lic to open the clinic.... the way this building is located can NOT have parking for handicap patients, HE broke all the guidelines...
otis

Johnson City, TN

#284 Apr 8, 2014
Jimmy Joe Jack wrote:
You know it's really sad to see so many people be judged by folks who call themselves god fearing christians. The lady that owns the little novelty shop across the street from the clinic could benefit from the traffic the clinic would provide. I personally was gona go visit her store and check it out after my visit to the clinic but seeing the "picketers" there and the picture takers there, I just felt inclined to keep walking to my truck and not even bother. My money will be spent elsewhere as im sure alot of other peoples will too. Good Day sirs and maams

that was POINT she had a visit. from a friend of someone at the clinic, he was HIGH and she was scared, asked him to leave his GF come in screaming at HER.. WE don't want people LIKE THAT here.. if I was THERE. would have picked up first thing I saw and busted his head open.!!!!!!!!! if you cant come in and respect, you don't deserve it yourself!!!!!!!!!! I would have been in the Right... Stand your ground LAW......
Pastor Greneich

Watauga, TN

#285 Apr 8, 2014
otis wrote:
<quoted text>
that was POINT she had a visit. from a friend of someone at the clinic, he was HIGH and she was scared, asked him to leave his GF come in screaming at HER.. WE don't want people LIKE THAT here.. if I was THERE. would have picked up first thing I saw and busted his head open.!!!!!!!!! if you cant come in and respect, you don't deserve it yourself!!!!!!!!!! I would have been in the Right... Stand your ground LAW......
Oh paaaalease, Jesus H. Christ you are beyond iggnorant. Did she have them take a drug test? I hope people continue to boycott that silly overpriced rummage sale of a store. You are probably her, the owner . Pity you

Location hidden

#286 Apr 9, 2014
Pastor Greneich wrote:
<quoted text>
Scum would be a compliment. And you are wrong . Town folk lose .. You will see . Btw way I know who you are. Be seein ya.
.....tapping my foot.....twiddlin' my thumbs....waiting! Ya know who I am? I don't hide who I am. How bout you? By all means step up and tell me how scum would be a compliment.
Pastor Greneich

Watauga, TN

#287 Apr 9, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>.....tapping my foot.....twiddlin' my thumbs....waiting! Ya know who I am? I don't hide who I am. How bout you? By all means step up and tell me how scum would be a compliment.
Because you are worse than scum and you twiddle all you want . You don't hide? Then print your name . I know you. You won't . U have always been a cowardly type. And do hypocritical . Karmas a bitch.

Location hidden

#288 Apr 10, 2014
Pastor Greneich wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are worse than scum and you twiddle all you want . You don't hide? Then print your name . I know you. You won't . U have always been a cowardly type. And do hypocritical . Karmas a bitch.
Lmao at you! If you know who I am then why don't you tell me? I have printed my name on this site numberous times, and most posters know me...you obviously do not.:\ Me, cowardly? Nope! Me, scum? Nope! Me, hide? Nope! Drawing at straws to dig for info? Yes you are! Can put together a sentence? Nope ya can't! Majorly off topic? Yes you are! Nothing more than a chicken $h!t troll? That would be you to a T! So, since you know me and all I'll still be awaiting some form of contact from you so you can tell me all this in person and not via Topix.{{{Twiddling thumbs still!}}} Bahahahaha!!!! Now....back to the subject!!
ETM

Dandridge, TN

#290 Apr 10, 2014
Check out all the arrests over at East TN Mugshots. This weeks are up. Like our facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/easttnbusted
Jimmy Joe Jack

Greeneville, TN

#293 Apr 16, 2014
Screw Baileyton, we'll just move to Bulls Gap. See yall there. Have fun with your two shitty truck stops lot lizzards Bellyton
otis

Johnson City, TN

#294 Apr 20, 2014
Jimmy Joe Jack wrote:
Screw Baileyton, we'll just move to Bulls Gap. See yall there. Have fun with your two shitty truck stops lot lizzards Bellyton

bulls gap fixing to fight it TOO,,, they don't want it THERE either.
Judgemental fux

Greeneville, TN

#295 Apr 21, 2014
otis wrote:
<quoted text>
bulls gap fixing to fight it TOO,,, they don't want it THERE either.
Fight it all you want, he's doing everything by the book, so all the hillbillies don't get butt hurt. Btw their is one in mosheim, been there for awhile. Why haven't you dumbasses cried about that?! And, to all you "belton" folks, you already have drug dealers and addicts in your backyards.
local

Johnson City, TN

#296 Apr 22, 2014
Judgemental fux wrote:
<quoted text> Fight it all you want, he's doing everything by the book, so all the hillbillies don't get butt hurt. Btw their is one in mosheim, been there for awhile. Why haven't you dumbasses cried about that?! And, to all you "belton" folks, you already have drug dealers and addicts in your backyards.
He evidently didn't go by the book! The mayor shut him down!Mosheim isn't in our front yard, that's why we don't fight it! Better not mess with us "belton folks"!
Judgemental fux

Greeneville, TN

#297 Apr 22, 2014
local wrote:
<quoted text>He evidently didn't go by the book! The mayor shut him down!Mosheim isn't in our front yard, that's why we don't fight it! Better not mess with us "belton folks"!
Dumbass, I said HE IS GOING BY THE BOOK for the one he is going to put in BULLS GAP! Also, I was responding to "Otis" who said they will fight the one that will be in bulls gap! Get it now??! Not sure how my last post was confusing, but you all don't even know how to pronounce your own town... Btw please don't threaten me behind your keyboard, It frightens me, I'm gonna go cry and curl into a fetal position!( Just in case you didn't get that last part, it was sarcasm.)
Actually

Brevard, NC

#298 Apr 22, 2014
local wrote:
<quoted text>He evidently didn't go by the book! The mayor shut him down!Mosheim isn't in our front yard, that's why we don't fight it! Better not mess with us "belton folks"!
You are wrong you stupid ass idiot. The Mayor didn't and couldn't do diddly squat. They ( the clinic) decided it wasn't worth the ignorance and whinnying. They are also still in Johnson City . Thank God.
Actually

Brevard, NC

#299 Apr 22, 2014
Judgemental fux wrote:
<quoted text> Dumbass, I said HE IS GOING BY THE BOOK for the one he is going to put in BULLS GAP! Also, I was responding to "Otis" who said they will fight the one that will be in bulls gap! Get it now??! Not sure how my last post was confusing, but you all don't even know how to pronounce your own town... Btw please don't threaten me behind your keyboard, It frightens me, I'm gonna go cry and curl into a fetal position!( Just in case you didn't get that last part, it was sarcasm.)
This will DEFINATELY come back to haunt them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex (Feb '11) 6 min Chawl 40
Wesley M Green sun 21 min Kong 4
no 22 min Leonardo 86
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 38 min Princess Hey 2,272
Learline Reaves Sanitorium for Tuberculosis? (Oct '13) 1 hr lydia 28
Pharmacy Service 1 hr Camilla Weber 4
ALERT -Lords prayer CHANGED 1 hr Camilla Weber 8
Why cant people tell the truth? 7 hr Carl Childers 97
Wreck on 107 cutoff 10 hr Dewey 66

Greeneville Jobs