RICH GETTING RICHER under OBAMA !!!

RICH GETTING RICHER under OBAMA !!!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Just Me

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2014
Rich are getting filthy rich with new Obama laws
DegreesOFgreed

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 22, 2014
sure lets tax whip the rich
Barry Soetoro

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jan 22, 2014
DegreesOFgreed wrote:
sure lets tax whip the rich
Obama tells lies.

Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2014
Except congress is making sure it stays that way. Obama has done more for poor white folks than any President in recent history.
marthe stewart

Frankfort, NY

#5 Jan 22, 2014
Girl wrote:
Except congress is making sure it stays that way. Obama has done more for poor white folks than any President in recent history.
If poor white folks can't compete in our society by virtue of their own merit and their own hardwork, then their continued existence in our society is not a priority to me, and should not be a priority to anyone who values the continued existence of our society.

Let these people sink or swim by virtue of their own hard work. Let them pull themselves up by their bootstraps. And if they sink, if they fail, if they cannot survive, then we haven't lost anything of value.
marthe stewart

Frankfort, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2014
Girl wrote:
Except congress is making sure it stays that way. Obama has done more for poor white folks than any President in recent history.
Most of the problems in America today aren't caused by "poor white folks" anyway, most of America's problems are caused by the minorities, the Liberals, the homosexuals, the MSNBC viewers who hate Christians, etc..

Anyway, I suggest that before you speak for poor white people, you should go up to any poor white person in Tennessee. Ask them exactly how Obama has helped them. Obama has done nothing to help poor people, he has done nothing for people who work for a living. Unless you are black or a homosexual, Obama doesn't care about you. Especially if you are a Christian, then Obama throws you under the bus. Because he is a darkie communist terrorist muslim.
blood

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the problems in America today aren't caused by "poor white folks" anyway, most of America's problems are caused by the minorities, the Liberals, the homosexuals, the MSNBC viewers who hate Christians, etc..
Anyway, I suggest that before you speak for poor white people, you should go up to any poor white person in Tennessee. Ask them exactly how Obama has helped them. Obama has done nothing to help poor people, he has done nothing for people who work for a living. Unless you are black or a homosexual, Obama doesn't care about you. Especially if you are a Christian, then Obama throws you under the bus. Because he is a darkie communist terrorist muslim.
one person..........so many phobias
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jan 23, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
If poor white folks can't compete in our society by virtue of their own merit and their own hardwork, then their continued existence in our society is not a priority to me, and should not be a priority to anyone who values the continued existence of our society.
Let these people sink or swim by virtue of their own hard work. Let them pull themselves up by their bootstraps. And if they sink, if they fail, if they cannot survive, then we haven't lost anything of value.
Yes I totally agree ? I'm glad we have a President that is determined not to make it harder for kids to go to college, determined not to give tax breaks to companies that send jobs over seas. And as Obama told a senior class at a largely black college recently, no excuses, you may have it hard but you'll find someone that has had it harder. I see white people that despise Obama that work in the car and tire industry, when Obama saved their job. I see white people on Social Security that complain that Obama raised their taxes, when they don't pay income tax and he didn't raise them anyway? I see white people blaming Obama because it took too long to get their unemployment when he had to fight for them to get it all? You just want to let them know that Republicans want to privatize your social security putting the entire system in jeopardy, Republicans are fighting for you to not get your unemployment, republicans were fighting to let the car industry go bankrupt. The republicans didn't mind when China tried to break their trade agreement and was getting ready to flood the country with cheap tires which would have shut down all of our tire plants. People should work hard so they need a President that does so too. No more stuffed suits. We need opportunity.
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Jan 23, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the problems in America today aren't caused by "poor white folks" anyway, most of America's problems are caused by the minorities, the Liberals, the homosexuals, the MSNBC viewers who hate Christians, etc..
Anyway, I suggest that before you speak for poor white people, you should go up to any poor white person in Tennessee. Ask them exactly how Obama has helped them. Obama has done nothing to help poor people, he has done nothing for people who work for a living. Unless you are black or a homosexual, Obama doesn't care about you. Especially if you are a Christian, then Obama throws you under the bus. Because he is a darkie communist terrorist muslim.
I don't know what you think white Christians are doing for the country besides having babies, refusing to give kids sex education so the kids have more and expecting someone to just hand them a factory job. All the while they have to try to guilt other people and attempt to make them feel bad because of their own insecurities. You are what's wrong with this country. And it's very apparent that your a big racist which is appalling, but then again every Christian I've ever been around was. Your kind sickens me. And yes I'm white, but backward uneducated trash like you makes me ashamed of being white.
Opinion

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jan 23, 2014
Marthe Stewart.....Christian? Ok, you sure are setting a good example with your words. Not!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile home burnt Preacher Laws Rd. 14 min Oh Well 19
Body found 15 min So sorry 10
Hillary Clinton (D) Serial Sexual Super-predato... 24 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 17
Hillary Clinton Serial Sexual Super-predator Su... 42 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 1
What's with the lists of democrats? 46 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 5
Max Planck For Sheriff 48 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 629
bill clinton (d): the original sexual super-pr... 50 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 15

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages