First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wondering

Gallatin, TN

#1 Sep 29, 2010
What do you think about him? I've been kidna talkin to him for a few weeks and i am jus wonderin if anyone has any info about him..
HELL YEAH

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Sep 29, 2010
I KNOW BRANDON HE IS THE MAN GOOD GUY WENT TO SOUTH GREENE WORKING WITH HANDICAP PEOPLE NOW AT LIKE COMCARE OR SOMETHING
Shiane

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2010
Hes a hottie!!!!
Wondering

Gallatin, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2010
He is very sexy!!! And seems like a very sweet guy! And he has some bonus's about him too :) But I heard he was datin Aubrey Morgan still... is that true?
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2010
stay away. he's a steroid loser and beats every woman he has ever been with. i also heard from a very reliable source that he has a number of STD's
Wondering

Gallatin, TN

#7 Sep 30, 2010
R u serious??? Hes always been rele nice to me.. and the std thing idk about all that...
Been There

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 30, 2010
If you want to know about him, just ask some of his ex girlfriends, they could tell you quite a bit.
Wondering

Gallatin, TN

#9 Sep 30, 2010
That suprises me!! I seen him last weekend... Is he still datin Aubrey? I heard he was but he told me he wasnt.
ha ha ha

Nolensville, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2010
lol he also told me that he was single HA HA HA HA that was deff WRONG. he tried sleeping with me like hmmm 2 weeks ago? then ended up just dleeping with my friend, THEN tried sleeping with a different one of my friends. lol then i asked a few of my other friends about hi, and they already knew him because he tried sleeping with them to haha

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 30, 2010
hes a woman beater!!! and a liar he has been with Aubery for a while now
Barbiebitch

United States

#13 Oct 1, 2010
Sweetest guy ever very intelligent caring great friend and knows his rounds under the sheets ;) best I have ever had:)
What a joke

Dallas, TX

#14 Oct 1, 2010
Barbiebitch wrote:
Sweetest guy ever very intelligent caring great friend and knows his rounds under the sheets ;) best I have ever had:)
Go stick another needle in your butt and lay down. Everybody knows you've been on it since you were 14. You're not fooling anyone.
BetterThanYou

United States

#15 Oct 2, 2010
He's just a fist-pumping guido wannabe. Tanning, steroids, and getting with grenades like it's nobody's business. Go to the freakin' Hyperion for a night incognito honey, you'll find out exactly how he is. He is a cutie, but he sucks at being a human being.
jager bombs

Knoxville, TN

#16 Oct 2, 2010
yea he's been with Aubrey for 4 or 5 years now. i would stay away from him she will kick your ass!!!!!
jager bombs

Knoxville, TN

#17 Oct 2, 2010
all u nasty slut bags need 2 stay away from him he has a good girl
by the way who r u miss wondering aubrey is one of my good girls im sure she would love to know what her man is doing
Rock Hard

Gallatin, TN

#18 Oct 2, 2010
jager bombs wrote:
all u nasty slut bags need 2 stay away from him he has a good girl
by the way who r u miss wondering aubrey is one of my good girls im sure she would love to know what her man is doing
Is she as classy as you are?
jager bombs

Knoxville, TN

#19 Oct 2, 2010
aubrey is one of the best girls i know who the f%$#& r u~? she is true to her man and if she finds anybody fucking with him she will probably slit their throats to be honest with u so f&%*with her and youll find out pal!!!11!!!! to be honest with u i think the girls in greeneville need to grow up and find their own man and std department!!!!!!
dont worry about it

Knoxville, TN

#20 Oct 2, 2010
she deserves way better than him he treats her like shit and cheats on her all the time. She is one of the best girls i know and he takes her for granite. the whole time ive known her she has never cheated on him and never would no matter how hard you try.... trust me..... ive tried she is to faithful to him.
macho man

Knoxville, TN

#21 Oct 2, 2010
if he dont want her ill take her she is gorgeous and very very sweet and smart he needs to wisen up before someone like me sweeps her off her feet ;)
great

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Oct 3, 2010
yall gonna hate on a man for pullin pu**y... maybe this is where the worthless unknown scums go to try an put somebody down ;) be proud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are threads about you know who deleted? 37 min Dr Wu 1
STD Queens of greenville who did u get if from 56 min Dr Wu 3
Eat it haters 1 hr Formerly Sad 1
Why does my left testicle hurt 1 hr pants 19
Jeff Roark Liz Bailey 1 hr AfroMan 1
what's in the water 1 hr Kohlrabi 12
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Kohlrabi 1,400
New Dollar General On Bernard 10 hr whothehellcares- 49
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match