First Prev
of 2
Next Last
billybob

Cambridge, MA

#1 Jul 20, 2013
ok boys its time to fly the rebel flag today just to show we aint gonna be pushed around

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#3 Jul 20, 2013
billybob wrote:
ok boys its time to fly the rebel flag today just to show we aint gonna be pushed around
Have to ask: Who is 'WE?'
billybob

Herndon, VA

#4 Jul 20, 2013
everybody but you dkhd.h knew u would lv a rmart remark.

BUFFALO, NY

#5 Jul 20, 2013
billybob wrote:
everybody but you dkhd.h knew u would lv a rmart remark.
Another less-than-impressive comedian! This Mark/Sandy again under a new name?
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jul 20, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Another less-than-impressive comedian! This Mark/Sandy again under a new name?
You seem to ask for it...lol
billybob

Herndon, VA

#7 Jul 20, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Another less-than-impressive comedian! This Mark/Sandy again under a new name?
nope dont know them.why dont you try and say something nice instead of making fun of people.you must be from up north huh
VEight

Denver, NC

#8 Jul 20, 2013
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>nope dont know them.why dont you try and say something nice instead of making fun of people.you must be from up north huh
While we prob don't agree on the flag flying, keep in mind some posters will swear you are someone else & beat you down because you disagree. I've stooped to the level of one. Peace bro ...
Robert E Lee

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jul 20, 2013
Northerners call us Southern folks rednecks, but I have never seen a Yankee that did not have a smart azz mouth on them. They start more crap than Ex Lax.

BUFFALO, NY

#10 Jul 20, 2013
I guess that I should be flattered that a group of paranoia-driven people, purportedly from the South, waste their time and resources specifically disparaging me on a public forum. Give it your best shot(s); your statements, arguments, and responses proclaim your mindset(s) for everyone to see. Bye.

BUFFALO, NY

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Robert E Lee wrote:
Northerners call us Southern folks rednecks, but I have never seen a Yankee that did not have a smart azz mouth on them. They start more crap than Ex Lax.
Sorry, too, too tempting. How does one,'seen a Yankee that does not have a smart ass mouth on them?' My impression was that one had to HEAR someone to make that conclusion.

BUFFALO, NY

#12 Jul 20, 2013
Heeler wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to ask for it...lol
I ASK QUESTIONS. Some of the audience are paranoid and defensive about that--perhaps not necessarily a bad thing.

BUFFALO, NY

#13 Jul 20, 2013
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>nope dont know them.why dont you try and say something nice instead of making fun of people.you must be from up north huh
YOU say something 'nice,' and I will respond in kind. Born in New York--worked and lived many other places.
billybob

Herndon, VA

#14 Jul 20, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>YOU say something 'nice,' and I will respond in kind. Born in New York--worked and lived many other places.
that explains it all
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Careful "racer", some of these good ol boys do not have much of a sense of humor when it comes to Yankees. You may have to put Greene County on the list of the many places you have lived...lol

BUFFALO, NY

#16 Jul 20, 2013
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>that explains it all
All what?

BUFFALO, NY

#17 Jul 20, 2013
Heeler wrote:
Careful "racer", some of these good ol boys do not have much of a sense of humor when it comes to Yankees. You may have to put Greene County on the list of the many places you have lived...lol
I have already gathered the lack of humor part. Doubtful I would leave the area over exchanges on Topix. Hot-heads have to note something: Topix is NOT important in the long run; eventually everyone is going to move on and forget it all anyhow.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#18 Jul 20, 2013
I have one in my shop,it looks great with the black light on. (Non racist comment)
all about me

Greeneville, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
I guess that I should be flattered that a group of paranoia-driven people, purportedly from the South, waste their time and resources specifically disparaging me on a public forum. Give it your best shot(s); your statements, arguments, and responses proclaim your mindset(s) for everyone to see. Bye.
Don't you do the same thing?
Explain it please

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jul 20, 2013
billybob wrote:
When I question the meaning of the flag I am constantly told that it is not about racism, that the civil war wasn't about slavery, that it is about pride in where you are from. If that's the case than why is today a special day to fly the flag?
Ialredynos

Greeneville, TN

#21 Jul 20, 2013
"Don't tread on me" is my flag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 39 min Dont_You_Dare 10,006
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr -Prince- 2,266
no 1 hr whothehellcares- 78
Drunk + Poor Driving= INJURIES! 1 hr Resident 1
BUSTED at the Hype! 1 hr Resident 1
Why cant people tell the truth? 1 hr Carl Childers 97
Media assists ISIS 1 hr Iron_Giant 18
Wreck on 107 cutoff 5 hr Dewey 66

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages