Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

This is a cause and effect issue. 40% of corn grown in the US is earmarked to go to make alochol for fuel. If you do some research, it is an almost net zero gain. Why?? look at all of the fuel it takes to prepare the ground .... fuel to plant corn .... fuel to fertlize ..... fuel to harvest.... and fuel to get it to market. Next ... all of the energy it takes to change corn into alochol.

This year we had a bad year due to drought. Less corn for feed .... less feed... fewer cattle.... fewer cattle .... less milk to market .... less milk... higher prices. Think about it.... you open minded people need to open your mind and eyes .....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

So you are saying that it's all Obama's fault even though you stated that we had a bad drought this year? So is Obama the next Nikola Tesla or something? If so, he gets my vote.
Greene Guy

Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Oh-dumma's policies are crushing this country. America is being attacked at every secter .... and the massive will cause this country to crumble. Obama is just a George Soros puppet. Obama is now the face of a movement that wants to bring down America and destroy her.

I for one am fighting it all the way to the end. Not just here but in public...... everyone one I see... I engage them about the destruction that is being thrown on this country.

It is a battle of idology. I believe in the power of the individual ..... you believe in the power of goverment and one ness...... I believe that each one of us is responsible for ourself .... you believe govt is responsible for your wellbeing.....

This battle will continue till the end of time.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

My gosh! You are so correct!
*Said with a slight grin and roll of the eyes*
How does President Obama's power having ANYTHING to do with a damn drought? As you said:
"This year we had a bad year due to drought. Less corn for feed .... less feed... fewer cattle.... fewer cattle .... less milk to market .... less milk... higher prices."
Are you just being a troll, because your statement proved that you agree it's the droughts fault?
Obama Blue Congress 2012

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

It's pathetic that people will sit on a computer and pump out lies because their candidate is so sorry they have nothing positive to say. So they make up things about the President. Obama caused my ingrown toenail! My cheese is moldy! It must be Obama's fault!

You never hear them say one positive thing about their own candidate. Maybe because they can't think of anything positive to say about Romney?

OK for those who believe you are responsible for yourself an no one else. Welcome tho atheism because that goes against the bible. If you believe that then stop driving on the roads and highways I paid taxes on. Stop sending your kids to public schools, I paid for your kids and the school too. If you want no part in paying for others then pay back the time and money tax payers spent to defend and protect your behind with our military.

That is the whole premise of We The People = One Union. If you don't like the government you put into place then stop voting liars and crooks into office but manipulating others with lies an propaganda is the way of the fascist.
Jesus Jones

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Mitt made my corn flakes soggy this morning.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Jesus Jones wrote:
Mitt made my corn flakes soggy this morning.
It wasn't mitt. Due to the drought discussed above the have been forced to make corn flakes out of sham-wow material.
sereaMORMONlaw

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

WHAT do our farmers get .50 pound blame the middle man JOB CREATORS for the price of milk at the store
just me

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Thank Goodness you dam jackasses have MOM'S big
tities waiting at home. Chug- a- lug pecker head

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

SOme of the people on this thread are gormless clueless idiots.. Fools! Obama didn't cause the drought, but he sure isn't willing to stop taking all the corn and make ethanol is he? The farmers begged him to do it and he refused. That my ignorant friends is why corn is so high.. probably milk will be $7.00 a gallon along with higher prices for beef, swine, etc. You are so stupid if you don't realize that many farmers aren't restocking their herds, etc. So, keep on making your stupid assed remarks, and while you are at it, vote for that pathological liar Obama again.
Yep

Fairview, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

It's Obama's fault for not amending the energy independence and security act that George W. signed in, in 2007.
Greene Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

FriendofDog wrote:
SOme of the people on this thread are gormless clueless idiots.. Fools! Obama didn't cause the drought, but he sure isn't willing to stop taking all the corn and make ethanol is he? The farmers begged him to do it and he refused. That my ignorant friends is why corn is so high.. probably milk will be $7.00 a gallon along with higher prices for beef, swine, etc. You are so stupid if you don't realize that many farmers aren't restocking their herds, etc. So, keep on making your stupid assed remarks, and while you are at it, vote for that pathological liar Obama again.
DITTO's.
Just me

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Humans aren't supposed to drink cows milk anyways.
Weirdo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I do not care who u like for president but the reality is: if we do not get our national debt in check we will be speaking Chinese or dead. Take your pick! If I borrow money for a house and cannot repay it then I get thrown out. we borrowed money for a country and we r getting ready to get thrown out because we can not repay our debt. Prepare yourselves!! I choose death before dishonor.
SHRIAMORMONLAW

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

we had a surplus Republicans wasted it -we can grow more corn
Greene Guy

Pinehurst, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

SHRIAMORMONLAW wrote:
we had a surplus Republicans wasted it -we can grow more corn
you damn goof.....you dont have a clue.Your so called surplus came mostly because Clinton went and refinanced our debt from long term to cheap short term rates which greatly decreased our interest payments. Along with all of the tax increases ... we were taxed into a small surplus. This did not eliminate one dime of debt. Clinton added to the debt.
Obama is holding doen interest rates to almost 0%. Once those rates start up .... just servicing the national debt will break the bank.
Greene Guy

York, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

price keeps climbing
WHYOBAMAnowyoutu be

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

MILK comes from a cow BUY yourself one get all the milk you can stand KIDS these days
hahaha

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

wtf has obama done, nothing thats what he's killing our country 90 million in green energy a trillion spent in each of his 4 yrs which is more than bush spent in his 8 open you're eye's people or are you to brainwashed to do that ya brainless fools

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••