|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anybody say anything if you're displaying the tag? Sounds like you're already postal. Mail yourself to anger management.
I better not catch you or your grandma parking in one of our spots!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

nondisabledcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>I better not catch you or your grandma parking in one of our spots!
Or what? Ima borrow my granny's tag an stalk you, just to park in all your spots.
nondisabledcitiz en

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or what? Ima borrow my granny's tag an stalk you, just to park in all your spots.
Or...I'll jerk your granny up by the ankles and beat you with her then sell her wheel chair at the flea market

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

<quoted text>Or...I'll jerk your granny up by the ankles and beat you with her then sell her wheel chair at the flea market
Haha you're gonna beat me with my own granny lol I'll just give you her wheel chair if we can split the prophets. I don't think she really needs it. She's faking...
nondisabledcitiz en

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha you're gonna beat me with my own granny lol I'll just give you her wheel chair if we can split the prophets. I don't think she really needs it. She's faking...
(-; I was literally lmao as I wrote that (ok...not literally) Glad you recognized that I'm just being an ass for fun. I entertain myself on topix when bored by trolling - typically just hit and run...then laugh at the fury. Tis quite amusing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

<quoted text>(-; I was literally lmao as I wrote that (ok...not literally) Glad you recognized that I'm just being an ass for fun. I entertain myself on topix when bored by trolling - typically just hit and run...then laugh at the fury. Tis quite amusing
Now how can we annoy the public through team effort if you don't stick around long enough to back up what you say. I say if you keep feeding their fury it's much more entertaining.
hmmmmmmmmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
prophets are people idiot........proffit is from the sell of something, guess you sold your school books cause you sure cant spell or apply the right word to the right meaning

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

hmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>prophets are people idiot........proffit is from the sell of something, guess you sold your school books cause you sure cant spell or apply the right word to the right meaning
Well, d!ck head, I find myself posting quite a bit here. A mistake is probably going to worm it's way into my posts on occasion. And it's PROFIT fk face.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, d!ck head, I find myself posting quite a bit here. A mistake is probably going to worm it's way into my posts on occasion. And it's PROFIT fk face.
LOL I love it when some self-righteous d-bag points out your mistakes, but he/she can't spell worth a crap themselves. ROFLMAO
hmmmmmmmmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have so much class
Huh

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

hmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>you have so much class
And, you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min BOiaF 144,555
How much is a Governor HASLAM worth 6 min john rushing 6
Murder on the mountain (Jun '10) 18 min kimberly penley b... 124
Jordan Greenway 1 hr New Here 3
$80.000 for left nut (Apr '12) 1 hr hunter no balls 17
county commission took easy way out 1 hr Really Glad 17
OBAMAcare better than rich tax breaks 1 hr Tax breaks rich guy 4
unsupervised child falls & breaks arm 7 hr Momma 28
Debate: Ferguson - Greeneville, TN 9 hr Tank turrent 44
Greeneville Millitia 10 hr Yep 135

Search the Greeneville Forum:
•••
•••