shett eater in bloodline wrote:
<quoted text>go postal lol that may get you bitchhhh slapped one day tooo
I seriously doubt that I'll get bitch slapped but I hope I do. Lol
nondisabledcitiz en

Elizabethton, TN

#72 May 7, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anybody say anything if you're displaying the tag? Sounds like you're already postal. Mail yourself to anger management.
I better not catch you or your grandma parking in one of our spots!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#73 May 7, 2013
nondisabledcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>I better not catch you or your grandma parking in one of our spots!
Or what? Ima borrow my granny's tag an stalk you, just to park in all your spots.
nondisabledcitiz en

Elizabethton, TN

#74 May 7, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or what? Ima borrow my granny's tag an stalk you, just to park in all your spots.
Or...I'll jerk your granny up by the ankles and beat you with her then sell her wheel chair at the flea market

Location hidden

#75 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>Or...I'll jerk your granny up by the ankles and beat you with her then sell her wheel chair at the flea market
Haha you're gonna beat me with my own granny lol I'll just give you her wheel chair if we can split the prophets. I don't think she really needs it. She's faking...
nondisabledcitiz en

Elizabethton, TN

#76 May 7, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha you're gonna beat me with my own granny lol I'll just give you her wheel chair if we can split the prophets. I don't think she really needs it. She's faking...
(-; I was literally lmao as I wrote that (ok...not literally) Glad you recognized that I'm just being an ass for fun. I entertain myself on topix when bored by trolling - typically just hit and run...then laugh at the fury. Tis quite amusing

Location hidden

#77 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>(-; I was literally lmao as I wrote that (ok...not literally) Glad you recognized that I'm just being an ass for fun. I entertain myself on topix when bored by trolling - typically just hit and run...then laugh at the fury. Tis quite amusing
Now how can we annoy the public through team effort if you don't stick around long enough to back up what you say. I say if you keep feeding their fury it's much more entertaining.
hmmmmmmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#78 May 7, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
prophets are people idiot........proffit is from the sell of something, guess you sold your school books cause you sure cant spell or apply the right word to the right meaning

Location hidden

#79 May 7, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>prophets are people idiot........proffit is from the sell of something, guess you sold your school books cause you sure cant spell or apply the right word to the right meaning
Well, d!ck head, I find myself posting quite a bit here. A mistake is probably going to worm it's way into my posts on occasion. And it's PROFIT fk face.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#80 May 8, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, d!ck head, I find myself posting quite a bit here. A mistake is probably going to worm it's way into my posts on occasion. And it's PROFIT fk face.
LOL I love it when some self-righteous d-bag points out your mistakes, but he/she can't spell worth a crap themselves. ROFLMAO
hmmmmmmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#82 May 8, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have so much class
Huh

Greeneville, TN

#83 May 8, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>you have so much class
And, you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristy Necessary 5 min Misty 3
Busted ... : ( 5 min Country boy 9
Beverly Casteel 8 min Josh 10
ISIL getting air dropped American supplies 16 min Drop Zone 1
REPUBLICANS say no to mobile home votes their t... 19 min Trailer TrashOpin... 1
GOD gave food to poor fetus who are born GOP 22 min WasteTAX cuts 7
ROE takes vets pain meds away 25 min Pets StillGETem 26
new sheriff says you are to old 3 hr fritz 60
Scintillaire Restaurant 6 hr Dr Wu 21
lol west greene vs. greeneville 6 hr LMAO 24
get rid of Robert Sayne 8 hr resident 63
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info