Orchard Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Dont judge so quickly wrote:
I am disabled. I hate using the handicapped spots because of the looks I get. Not every disability is visible.
I agree with you 100%!! I have
Rheumatoid Arthritis and some days it is ok others it's not. The looks I get are just really not appropriate.
wow

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Every time you have to steer your shopping cart around a rude a-holes illegally parked car just to get your stuff to your car, you should ask for the store manager and complain to him/her. Same goes for Handicapped spaces. Enough complaints and they MIGHT do something about it.
I know what you mean

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Bohemian Girl wrote:
I personally know perfectly capable people who use ALWAYS use their grandmother/mother's hang tag to use the handicap space all the time. I think this is a common practice, when an elderly family member is in a nursing home, or no longer drives, others take the tag for their own use. It is disgraceful, but I don't see how this abuse can be stopped.
My brother-in-law does that. Ever hear of karma?

Since: Dec 12

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Men are like parking spaces. All the good ones are taken. The rest are handicapped :) LOL
Huh

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nita Mann wrote:
Men are like parking spaces. All the good ones are taken. The rest are handicapped :) LOL
BOO!!!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

The fat asses and pseudo fake handicapped people SHOULD be ashamed...I wish the fake-assed disability people had to struggle to breathe and get into the store.. maybe then they'd decide that they could park somewhere else and walk in without taking up a handicapped space for someone that is truly disabled..
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

MOST PEOPLE WHO PARK IN THE HANDICAP SPOTS, AREN'T! THEIR SO LAZY THAT THEY HAVE TO PARK THERE AND IF THAT'S NOT ALL, THEY HAVE TO RIDE THE SCOOTERS! LAZY, WORTHLESS PEOPLE, IF YOUR NOT HANDICAP,STOP PARKING IN THE SPOTS, STICKERS OR PLATES DOESN'T QUALIFY YOU AS HANDICAP! MENTALLY MAYBE, BUT NOT PHYSICALLY!

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Yeah, there's a LOT of mentally handicapped people around here...(GRIN)

Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I always park as far away from the store as i can. Too many people that are so fat they cant get out without slamming there piece of trash door into mine.
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

NOT ONLY OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE, ALSO CARELESS AND IGNORANT TOO!

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you to park on the left side out back of Wal-Mart. Around midnight. That's the best place for you to park; for me. You'll forget all about those fat asses slamming into you. You'll still be getting slammed, of course; but not by a fat-ass. Just a smart-ass.
i was there. You were a no show:(

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, liar! I waited so long that I wore out a new pair of mittens getting prepared!:( Even had Crisco on them.
you must have been in the store buying more, thats how i missed u.

Since: Dec 12

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody else missed me. I had my fly open with the mittens on the end of it. Even waved at the cashier. She had a very firm hand-shake, by the way.
Lol FDLMAO!! ROFL!!:D
non-disabled citizen

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Those disabled folks are all the time getting our spots! Anyone else pi$$ed about that?
Nicole

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

I park in handicapped spaces when I have my 83 yr old grandmother to the store, doc, etc. She has a tag she hangs from my mirror. I hope one of you idiots have the balls to say something to us because I'll go postal on your ass!

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>u
If you think that's funny, you should have been there when I bought a pack of rubbers.
they would not have ur size. They only go up to x large. You need a couple sizes bigger:)

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Nicole wrote:
I park in handicapped spaces when I have my 83 yr old grandmother to the store, doc, etc. She has a tag she hangs from my mirror. I hope one of you idiots have the balls to say something to us because I'll go postal on your ass!
there is nothing wrong with that. I would do the same if i was driving an elderly person to the store.
shett eater in bloodline

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Nicole wrote:
go postal lol that may get you bitchhhh slapped one day tooo

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Look, I have no complaint with folks who are really truly handicapped using a spot.. It just chaps my ass when the folks who so pretend they are handicapped and get their doc to give them a pass for a tag, just because they are too friggin lazy to walk into the store. They truly should be ashamed of their lazy selves... I saw an old man this morning and he was so bent over and could barely walk.. I thought "man I hope he was able to find a handicapped parking space.. He looked like he really needed to be as close to the store as he could get.. I felt bad for him. ANd just because you are elderly, doesn't mean you have to be handicapped either!
this is stupid

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Really

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••