This Topix is DEAD!
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Pig Farmer

Cachoeiras De Macacu, Brazil

#128 Oct 20, 2013
Goobler, are you gay? You look like a queer boy.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#129 Oct 20, 2013
Pig Farmer wrote:
Are you illiterate? Incompetent? Impotent? lol... It isn't my picture.

Flight of the Concords.

Enjoy.

“light always defeats darkness”

nowhere

#130 Oct 20, 2013
Pig Farmer wrote:
Are you trying to pick him up. Need a little sausage. Quick, run and hide GG

Location hidden

#131 Oct 20, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to pick him up. Need a little sausage. Quick, run and hide GG
I would hate to get snatched up! Thanks for lookin out.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#132 Oct 20, 2013
This is the most painful death in history... there will be books written about it, movies made.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#133 Oct 20, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
This is the most painful death in history... there will be books written about it, movies made.
A disease will be named after it...lol

Location hidden

#134 Oct 20, 2013
Topix Death Thread Disease, maybe?!?

Location hidden

#135 Oct 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Topix Death Thread Disease, maybe?!?
Epic...
Really

Murfreesboro, TN

#136 Oct 21, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
A disease will be named after it...lol
Really? Lmao!!!

Location hidden

#137 Oct 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Lmao!!!
You at work now? That IP finally changed back to Lebanon. If you cannot see this, it is because you are using your phone to post. Use the full sight. And yes really, a disease, and even Magic Johnson will not be able to live through this one.
Really

Murfreesboro, TN

#138 Oct 21, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
You at work now? That IP finally changed back to Lebanon. If you cannot see this, it is because you are using your phone to post. Use the full sight. And yes really, a disease, and even Magic Johnson will not be able to live through this one.
'Really?' was stated more in the form of sarcasm LOL and the location, i.e. Lebanon, is NOT the IP address. It is simply the location from which the IP address is hitting off of but good job with trying to impress the parents!!!

Definition of "IP address" Noun 1. A unique string of numbers separated by periods that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network.

nowhere

#139 Oct 21, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
Gone with the Topix
Night of the Living Topix
Return of the Living Topix
I was a Teen-age Poster
Frankentopix

Location hidden

#140 Oct 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
'Really?' was stated more in the form of sarcasm LOL and the location, i.e. Lebanon, is NOT the IP address. It is simply the location from which the IP address is hitting off of but good job with trying to impress the parents!!!
Definition of "IP address" Noun 1. A unique string of numbers separated by periods that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network.
Dig up all the definitions your puny mind needs, idiot. I know more about IP addresses than you know about your clothing size. You had no clue even as to how I was seeing your IP address. And, wtf is "hitting off"? YOUR IPA CHANGES WITH WHATEVER CONNECTION YOU HAVE. If you are a crafty lil' thing and use a program to bounce the IPA, you can do as a few here do and post from MANY different locations within seconds. You, on the other hand, are connecting to 2 different places. No, you do not have to be located where it says your IPA is located. But, that is where your IPA is originating. SO you have a pattern of posting at work and at home, I think.

You really are as dumb as a box of toothpicks at a pudding eating contest.

Location hidden

#141 Oct 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, if your IPA isn't coming out of Lebanon and Maryville, where is it coming from? Do you know? Or, are you just disagreeing with me because you may be able to squeeze in something to make you look as smart as a lab monkey? How many more definitions did you have to look up in order to even understand the first definition? lol.... You make this toooooo easy.

nowhere

#142 Oct 21, 2013
As dumb as a box of toothpicks at a pudding eating contest. I totally lost it. lol. Thanks for starting my day off with a smile

Location hidden

#143 Oct 21, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
As dumb as a box of toothpicks at a pudding eating contest. I totally lost it. lol. Thanks for starting my day off with a smile
I agree...hadn't ever heard that one, but it's funny!!! ;)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#144 Oct 21, 2013
Okay okay, I am Zool. There you have it!!

Location hidden

#145 Oct 21, 2013
I kind of thought you were registered. You have been around for years now and so has "Really".

Location hidden

#146 Oct 21, 2013
Zool wrote:
Okay okay, I am Zool. There you have it!!
Hello, Zool. Nice to see you again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PLEEZ stop ridin my bumper 5 min Understand 2
The Persecution Begins 7 min Kohlrabi 93
Hunter Paris Does He Have A Big D**k And Good I... 8 min Seriously 4
Cheatin'' cops. Who are they? 13 min sad 22
Poll Witch actoriss do u like the best? 14 min Charlie 1
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 18 min Ssshhhh 29
oh i was looking for the famous WW 19 min Charlie 14
Flag at the hill. 3 hr maryjane 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance