This Topix is DEAD!
Really

Greenville, SC

#108 Oct 20, 2013
dumptruck wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap! FDLMAO
True story, I'm sorry you haven't had a job at the level and demand the respect that I do. Maybe McDonald's will do the same one day and save us all from having to deal with ingrates and ignorant individuals.
dumptruck

Greeneville, TN

#109 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
True story, I'm sorry you haven't had a job at the level and demand the respect that I do. Maybe McDonald's will do the same one day and save us all from having to deal with ingrates and ignorant individuals.
You have commanded no respect with your posts on here and I doubt that you even really have a job, much less any position that demands respect. Get real!
Really

Greenville, SC

#110 Oct 20, 2013
dumptruck wrote:
<quoted text>
You have commanded no respect with your posts on here and I doubt that you even really have a job, much less any position that demands respect. Get real!
lol you'd be surprised. Change back to you other name, I like that one better ;) thanks hun.
Really

Greenville, SC

#111 Oct 20, 2013
dumptruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Difficult to gain respect from individuals whom don't even respect themselves.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#112 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Difficult to gain respect from individuals whom don't even respect themselves.
I agree, which is why YOU respect no one on here.
..you're pathetic & everyone sees it, no matter how many times you post and/or how many usernames you employ saying otherwise...it's VERY obvious to everyone but you b/c you are honestly stupid enough to believe you are clever & that you have folks fooled....
Really

Greenville, SC

#113 Oct 20, 2013
I do have respect for people on here. The ones that should respect for others. You my dear would know what having respect for others is if it slapped you in the face. Come on now. ugh I gotta get out of here, this woman grrrr...
Really

Greenville, SC

#114 Oct 20, 2013
*showed, not should

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#115 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
I do have respect for people on here. The ones that should respect for others. You my dear would know what having respect for others is if it slapped you in the face. Come on now. ugh I gotta get out of here, this woman grrrr...
Pot...meet kettle...lol...bye bye!!!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#116 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
You my dear would know what having respect for others is if it slapped you in the face.
And, yes, I do understand & show respect for others ...thank you for noticing...though the concept does not need to slap me in the face...it's common sense. However, are not worthy of my respect & will, therefore, be shown none...

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#117 Oct 20, 2013
***YOU are not...
Really

Greenville, SC

#118 Oct 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And, yes, I do understand & show respect for others ...thank you for noticing...though the concept does not need to slap me in the face...it's common sense. However, are not worthy of my respect & will, therefore, be shown none...
Common sense, something lacking on this site for sure! Common sense would tell you I can't be in several different places at once with no connection to a computer or internet at the times you claim I am "someone else" posting just to aggravated you.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#119 Oct 20, 2013
Just wondering how long the, 'you're a troll..no I'm not, you said.. I really meant, you have multiple names..no I don't,' debate is going to keep up. My observation is that a number of nameless people take exception to the writings of some specific other nameless people and say so on Topix. There will ALWAYS be critics and haters in any medium. In the long run, the only 'winners,' in this debate are going to be the doctors treating posters for high blood pressure. Anon.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#120 Oct 20, 2013
Excuse me. Substitute 'anonymous,' for nameless in my previous post.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#121 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all I have done in this case, is respond to posts, just so happens to be in disagreement. So how is that harassing or stalking? I am under contract with my job to not utilize my real name while posting on potentially controversial website. Unlike you sir, I happen to love and value my job. they are hard to come by around here. I'm sure you already know this.
So you say I am unemployed on one thread. Now you have somehow miraculously came to the conclusion I have a job that I do not care about. LOL You are a riot.
Poison Ivy

Greeneville, TN

#122 Oct 20, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
This Topix forum is far from dead. Poisoned maybe, but not dead. Try again!!!!!!!!!
Excuse you. I take that personally. Anyway how often do you read Marc and Angel Hack Life? It just happens to be my #1 bookmark so no thanks ( from me ) on the link.

Location hidden

#123 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would an intelligent person jump to the conclusion you are all the same, just because you agree? You are the only one I see claiming everyone that agrees are the same person. I'm assuming you would rather believe we are all one person, so you won't see that there is more than one person that disagrees with you, geez. Talk about bat shit crazy.
You have claimed I am WW. Drop the acting as if it never happened, over and over and over. This is becoming sad enough to call the men in white and have them take you away. You seem to be so delusional that you are a threat to society.

Location hidden

#124 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as you have spouted off about this "job" and how many people lack one, I dare to say you are unemployed and drawing checks while typing craziness.

Location hidden

#125 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense, something lacking on this site for sure! Common sense would tell you I can't be in several different places at once with no connection to a computer or internet at the times you claim I am "someone else" posting just to aggravated you.
Didn't you mention leaving?

Location hidden

#126 Oct 20, 2013
Poison Ivy wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse you. I take that personally. Anyway how often do you read Marc and Angel Hack Life? It just happens to be my #1 bookmark so no thanks ( from me ) on the link.
Ha... I wasn't talking about you, but funny.

:)

Location hidden

#127 Oct 20, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
Just wondering how long the,'you're a troll..no I'm not, you said.. I really meant, you have multiple names..no I don't,' debate is going to keep up. My observation is that a number of nameless people take exception to the writings of some specific other nameless people and say so on Topix. There will ALWAYS be critics and haters in any medium. In the long run, the only 'winners,' in this debate are going to be the doctors treating posters for high blood pressure. Anon.
lol...
I can't say I get upset to any degree here. It seems a lot easier to just laugh these posts off and dish it back out in larger servings. Great post and glad to see you are still around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did they go? 4 min Ursostupid 1
Jesse Harrison "Lee jess" 6 min Smk 3
any greeneville girls wanna get pregnant? 19 min Citizen 3
divorces happening 21 min Citizen 34
Another DRUGGIE POPPED!!!!! 24 min Citizen 7
Sandy Bible - Never ever help her without cash... 1 hr Realist 9
News Female Inmate Dies After Medical 'Episode' In Jail 1 hr john 35
Green Devils another top team in state this year? 6 hr greenevillefan 29
White Power rally in Charlottesville 7 hr z0neCrew 189
Confederate Monuments 11 hr Max Planck 140