This Topix is DEAD!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
Well, well, lol no I don't work in Maryville, nor do I live in Lebanon. Funny though how that shows up. lol I'm not "stalking" or investigating anyone that I believe uses topix. This is for laughs and I can speak freely if I so desire. Since you seem to know everything about me, you already know that don't you? Apparently someone is again, confusing me with someone else. if a person feels that I am truly stealthily pursuing them because I am after them is a very sad individual.
Oh, I was just referring to your location in posting. Thanks for linking yourself to the Lebanon posts. You are a real wiener.... uhm.. winner.

Location hidden

#89 Oct 20, 2013
MPD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, "Goblin" aka Melissa is one of your biggest fans and you hers. The truly sad part is you're so oblivious to the obvious when it's crystal clear to everyone else here who's who, posters and readers alike. GO...GO....Dumbasses!!!!
Now now... if you aren't the modern day Sherlock Holmes. The truly sad part is that you cannot tell the differences in my posts and Melissa's. Do you really want to pursue this fantasy idealization of yours? This could be fun.....

Location hidden

#90 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
Well, well, lol no I don't work in Maryville, nor do I live in Lebanon. Funny though how that shows up. lol I'm not "stalking" or investigating anyone that I believe uses topix. This is for laughs and I can speak freely if I so desire. Since you seem to know everything about me, you already know that don't you? Apparently someone is again, confusing me with someone else. if a person feels that I am truly stealthily pursuing them because I am after them is a very sad individual.
Let me give you a tid bit of information about your hobby here. It may just be for fun and laughs FOR YOU, but not everyone. And, if you aren't aware of the constitutional rights given to you and the rest of us, I will indulge you. The "freedom to speak" is definitely limited. I think we could look at Rush Limbaugh for a good example of this. He had "freedom of speech" and he ran with it. Which resulted in him losing the funding for his talk show.

"Earlier this year, Cummulus CEO Lew Dickey commented that Limbaugh’s remarks regarding Sandra Fluke not only injured his show immediately but was having a ripple effect on other shows with the station."

http://www.ringoffireradio.com/2013/07/rush-l...
Really

Greenville, SC

#91 Oct 20, 2013
I have not done anything illegal here. So just keep on believing your fundamental delusions.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#92 Oct 20, 2013
If this site is the center of your world you obviously need to get a life. Some people on here need to act there age instead of their IQ.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#93 Oct 20, 2013
MPD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, "Goblin" aka Melissa is one of your biggest fans and you hers. The truly sad part is you're so oblivious to the obvious when it's crystal clear to everyone else here who's who, posters and readers alike. GO...GO....Dumbasses!!!!
So I am now Greene Goblin? Honey, I have a family member nicknamed GG, but that's as close to that name that I get. I am ONLY Melissa1333 on here. That is all. I guess you don't follow threads on here much before you start running that mouth of yours tho, or you would see that Greene Goblin & I have disagreed in the past. My suggestion is you go back to your old job because investigations and ASSumptions aren't working for ya.

Location hidden

#94 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
I have not done anything illegal here. So just keep on believing your fundamental delusions.
You just keep on keepin' on. Someone will eventually open your eyes.

;)

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#95 Oct 20, 2013
MPD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your crystal obviously hasn't been cleaned in years...b/c I (nor anyone else, I would imagine) do not believe for a moment that Greene Goblin & Melissa are the same person...plus, I thought you were under the impression that GG & I were one & the same?!? I see...you are just throwing sh!t out there under different usernames & hoping it sticks...good plan...seems to be workin out well for ya...not!!!

Location hidden

#96 Oct 20, 2013
http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/07/16/6-thin...

6 things happy people never do. Read and evaluate yourself before posting any more BS.

:)
Really

Greenville, SC

#97 Oct 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your crystal obviously hasn't been cleaned in years...b/c I (nor anyone else, I would imagine) do not believe for a moment that Greene Goblin & Melissa are the same person...plus, I thought you were under the impression that GG & I were one & the same?!? I see...you are just throwing sh!t out there under different usernames & hoping it sticks...good plan...seems to be workin out well for ya...not!!!
Surprisingly I actually agree.
Really

Greenville, SC

#98 Oct 20, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep on keepin' on. Someone will eventually open your eyes.
;)
lol I have spoken with an attorney already concerning a few things I have seen posted on here and have been set straight. You really need to get a clue at to what stalking really is. You are bordering on harassment yourself there, Mister.
Really

Greenville, SC

#99 Oct 20, 2013
http://www.marcandangel.com/20 13/07/16/6-things-happy-people -never-do/
6 things happy people never do. Read and evaluate yourself before posting any more BS.
You believe everything you read on the internet, do you?
Now it all makes sense.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#100 Oct 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, so true!

Location hidden

#101 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I have spoken with an attorney already concerning a few things I have seen posted on here and have been set straight. You really need to get a clue at to what stalking really is. You are bordering on harassment yourself there, Mister.
How is responding to posts harassment? See, here is another tid bit of information for you. In order for anything to be seen in a serious manner, you must be posting with your real name or have had it exposed and I use it in my responses. Otherwise I am doing nothing more than posting to a fictional name(s). Your attorney must have been schooled on that "jail house law", not I. It is also very funny that YOU of all people would be concerned about what OTHERS have posted, in respect to the law.

Location hidden

#102 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe everything you read on the internet, do you?
Now it all makes sense.
You cannot argue with those 6 items, if so please do. But, you wont and I know this.

Location hidden

#103 Oct 20, 2013
This Topix forum is far from dead. Poisoned maybe, but not dead. Try again!!!!!!!!!
Really

Greenville, SC

#104 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
How is responding to posts harassment? See, here is another tid bit of information for you. In order for anything to be seen in a serious manner, you must be posting with your real name or have had it exposed and I use it in my responses. Otherwise I am doing nothing more than posting to a fictional name(s). Your attorney must have been schooled on that "jail house law", not I. It is also very funny that YOU of all people would be concerned about what OTHERS have posted, in respect to the law.
That is all I have done in this case, is respond to posts, just so happens to be in disagreement. So how is that harassing or stalking? I am under contract with my job to not utilize my real name while posting on potentially controversial website. Unlike you sir, I happen to love and value my job. they are hard to come by around here. I'm sure you already know this.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#105 Oct 20, 2013
http://www.marcandangel.com/20 13/07/16/6-things-happy-people -never-do/
Very true...(and though this will feed into the conspiracy theory that we are the same person) I have actually visited that site before & find the posts to be quite enlightening & informative.
dumptruck

Greeneville, TN

#106 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all I have done in this case, is respond to posts, just so happens to be in disagreement. So how is that harassing or stalking? I am under contract with my job to not utilize my real name while posting on potentially controversial website. Unlike you sir, I happen to love and value my job. they are hard to come by around here. I'm sure you already know this.
What a load of crap! FDLMAO
Really

Greenville, SC

#107 Oct 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true...(and though this will feed into the conspiracy theory that we are the same person) I have actually visited that site before & find the posts to be quite enlightening & informative.
Why would an intelligent person jump to the conclusion you are all the same, just because you agree? You are the only one I see claiming everyone that agrees are the same person. I'm assuming you would rather believe we are all one person, so you won't see that there is more than one person that disagrees with you, geez. Talk about bat shit crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal dreamers 39 min Jon vale reacher 23
Dogs in grocery stores.. 42 min Jon vale reacher 28
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 53 min Chuck you River Man 24
3rd violation? 1 hr Ummm 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 11,443
Churches giving Pastors lay offs 2 hr Tickle 9
Angela m potter- McIntosh- cunniff (Jul '17) 3 hr Heatwave 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages