#67 Oct 19, 2013
Justme wrote:
WW, you attract some weirdos. Lol.
YO know how the old saying goes, "Birds of a feather....Flock together" ;)lol
Justme

Greeneville, TN

#68 Oct 19, 2013
Really wrote:
um... correction. I was referring to someone else that is clearly not you. I tried several times to make it clear, yet you still made it about you. When I explained the difference between stalking and investigating, I asked you the to get off your high horse, but you still insisted that I was talking about you, when in fact it was not. Yes, you did make yourself pretty foolish. I have used the same user name since first posting this evening. Not all day as you claim, as I do have a job that requires my full attention. Just so happens to help mentally challenged people just like yourself. So have a good night. This has been a very unique experience for me, one in which I did not take pleasure.
Then why carry on with it?
Really

Franklin, NC

#69 Oct 19, 2013
good question... I'm going to bed lol
Justme

Greeneville, TN

#70 Oct 19, 2013
Nite.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71 Oct 19, 2013
Justme wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why carry on with it?
Exactly...she's fooling no one...and no professional in the field of mental health would post on Topix & suggest that someone is "mentally challenged"...what a freakin joke...but she has already proven on many occasions that she is a pathological liar :)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#72 Oct 19, 2013
SecGard wrote:
Hey I'm not a weirdo!! Just a little different!!!
LOL... I don't think Justme was referring to you, sweetie... ;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73 Oct 19, 2013
Well I am attracted to you and that's what they said.......... ;)

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#74 Oct 20, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
I don't know about two of them, but one of them posts the same crap over and over again. Gets old after a while. Her life must be real sad.
Your posts differ so much from one to the next? I think not. You are a redundant RAT! Now, you can post BS about me with your other 5 accounts. LUNATIC.

Location hidden

#75 Oct 20, 2013
meatloaf wrote:
I'm really surprised dumb, dumber and 'company' hasn't taken over this thread ranting and raving about trolls, stalkers and idiots yet. I'm sure they will though...
The only people I consider dumb are the ones who constantly are out to defame these women and harass them with every thread. If you don't wanna hear about stalkers and trolls, stop being one!

Location hidden

#76 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
um... correction. I was referring to someone else that is clearly not you. I tried several times to make it clear, yet you still made it about you. When I explained the difference between stalking and investigating, I asked you the to get off your high horse, but you still insisted that I was talking about you, when in fact it was not. Yes, you did make yourself pretty foolish. I have used the same user name since first posting this evening. Not all day as you claim, as I do have a job that requires my full attention. Just so happens to help mentally challenged people just like yourself. So have a good night. This has been a very unique experience for me, one in which I did not take pleasure.
You use a different posting name quite often. The mentally handicapped are in good and equally impaired company. To even "investigate" a poster on here makes you a stalker. I don't care who is doing it, you take it to far when you go there. Like I have said before, someone needs to take a restraining order out on you. You are unfit to communicate on a public forum and are incapable of making rational decisions, in regards to what is said here and your actions that follow. I am not sure how many times I need to call you crazy tonight, but here it is again... CRAZY

Location hidden

#77 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>YO know how the old saying goes, "Birds of a feather....Flock together" ;)lol
Is that why you and your few other flunkies, with multiple identities, cannot stop obsessing over random people on the internet?

Location hidden

#78 Oct 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...she's fooling no one...and no professional in the field of mental health would post on Topix & suggest that someone is "mentally challenged"...what a freakin joke...but she has already proven on many occasions that she is a pathological liar :)
I don't think there was any claim of being a professional. That seems to be apparent with EVERY POST.

;)

Location hidden

#79 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you aren't clear on what stalking means, I have taken the liberty to look that up for you.
Stalking-verb, pursue or approach stealthily.
Synonyms: Creep up on, Trail, Follow, Shadow, track down, go after, be after, course, hunt, Tail, still-hunt.
A free education is offered at a college near you, maybe you should try it out before misrepresenting yourself as an intelligent being. My advice to you is to know the difference before you cause someone innocent a lot of unnecessary trouble.
You would need to look up the definition of stalking in order to give an accurate description of the word, huh? You fall into almost every word that definition. Good luck trying to disprove your stalking. Also, where is this free education? I think you are full of it and have been rambling on (in between med cycles) for a few months now. It is getting very old and I could only hope you start "investigating" me. Give me a good reason to file a restraining order and find out who you REALLY are. Please, grant me my wish Grand Genie of the Pill Bottle.

Location hidden

#80 Oct 20, 2013
Sigmund Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thinking and logic isn't influenced by drug or drink? Now that is disturbing given your responses here.
You not knowing that "thinking" and "logic" are the same thing when used in the context you have so idiotically used, IS HILARIOUS. Keep up the laughter, I am having a good time with your comments tonight.
ha ha

United States

#81 Oct 20, 2013
I have a neighbor who knows exactly who each and everyone of you are. They know anything and everything about everybody and all of our busness too! They are more than happy to tell it to anyone that will listen.

Location hidden

#82 Oct 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it I have done to you? Besides post my opinion here? WTF is wrong with you? I always post under the same name.
Oh you do?
Really wrote:
I have used the same user name since first posting this evening. Not all day as you claim, as I do have a job that requires my full attention.
What exactly is your definition of "always", please don't copy paste one from the dictionary, as I figure you will do. What is the deal here? Do you work in Maryville, TN and then drive home to Lebanon? It seems like your mentally challenged client needs a new sitter. Dedicated to your job? You are paying more attention to Topix than the needs of the client. Or, do you let them have some of the "fun" as well and help you think up comments? That could be fiesable as well.

Location hidden

#83 Oct 20, 2013
ha ha wrote:
I have a neighbor who knows exactly who each and everyone of you are. They know anything and everything about everybody and all of our busness too! They are more than happy to tell it to anyone that will listen.
Well if your neighbor knows all of this, what was his/her reasoning for requesting IP's from Topix? From my standpoint that would be abusing their power and I would love to see them reprimanded for doing so. Anything said to Topix to justify the release of information would be a lie and this "neighbor" can be held responsible for doing so (it HAS happened). So, please preach on about your neighbor!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#84 Oct 20, 2013
I agree Greene Goblin.. you don't just "get stuff on each and every one of us" unless it was illegally gained. He's blowing smoke and most people don't care anyway unless you are the proverbial loose cannon psycho stalker. Then it might be a problem.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#85 Oct 20, 2013
GO...GO....Goblin!!!! You are my hero...you deserve a cape and everything...lol ;)
Really

Greenville, SC

#87 Oct 20, 2013
Well, well, lol no I don't work in Maryville, nor do I live in Lebanon. Funny though how that shows up. lol I'm not "stalking" or investigating anyone that I believe uses topix. This is for laughs and I can speak freely if I so desire. Since you seem to know everything about me, you already know that don't you? Apparently someone is again, confusing me with someone else. if a person feels that I am truly stealthily pursuing them because I am after them is a very sad individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Media assists ISIS 7 min lol 3
Wreck on 107 cutoff 9 min Fast Car 62
Dead beat mothers 19 min Sorry People 16
Trump Making America Dumb Again 24 min Interesting 19
Why cant people tell the truth? 24 min knows 83
what does a LPN make an hour? (Jun '12) 27 min princessfalldown 38
no 53 min Leonardo 53

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance