<quoted text>
Are you drunk?
Nope...you?!?
Really

Landrum, SC

#46 Oct 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...and you may want to go back & re-read the stalker thread....it says to fight the stalker's insults & attempts at defamation vehemently...and I will continue to, regardless whether anyone likes it or not...I'm NOT one to be f*coed with....
In case you aren't clear on what stalking means, I have taken the liberty to look that up for you.

Stalking-verb, pursue or approach stealthily.
Synonyms: Creep up on, Trail, Follow, Shadow, track down, go after, be after, course, hunt, Tail, still-hunt.

A free education is offered at a college near you, maybe you should try it out before misrepresenting yourself as an intelligent being. My advice to you is to know the difference before you cause someone innocent a lot of unnecessary trouble.
mayonnaise

Brazil

#47 Oct 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...you?!?
Meth?

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#48 Oct 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you aren't clear on what stalking means, I have taken the liberty to look that up for you.
Stalking-verb, pursue or approach stealthily.
Synonyms: Creep up on, Trail, Follow, Shadow, track down, go after, be after, course, hunt, Tail, still-hunt.
A free education is offered at a college near you, maybe you should try it out before misrepresenting yourself as an intelligent being. My advice to you is to know the difference before you cause someone innocent a lot of unnecessary trouble.
I have done PLENTY of research of my own...and what you are doing here IS classified as stalking, so quit trying to justify it...if you're worried about trouble, then my suggestion is to find some way to get over your obsession & stop doing what you are & have been doing...you truly are a very mentally disturbed person...
Really

Landrum, SC

#49 Oct 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done PLENTY of research of my own...and what you are doing here IS classified as stalking, so quit trying to justify it...if you're worried about trouble, then my suggestion is to find some way to get over your obsession & stop doing what you are & have been doing...you truly are a very mentally disturbed person...
What is it I have done to you? Besides post my opinion here? WTF is wrong with you? I always post under the same name. I can't register because of job sensitivity and ethics, apparently you don't know or respect that for yourself. But if you are feeling frogy.....

Location hidden

#50 Oct 19, 2013
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
Meth?
Nope...no drugs or alcohol...clearly those are your vices..maybe that's what has led to the mental instability that prompts you to stalk folks...lmao!!!

Location hidden

#51 Oct 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it I have done to you? Besides post my opinion here? WTF is wrong with you? I always post under the same name. I can't register because of job sensitivity and ethics, apparently you don't know or respect that for yourself. But if you are feeling frogy.....
And I'm posting mine...I have plenty of respect for myself, unlike you, which is why I don't envy & develop obsessions with others...
Really

Landrum, SC

#53 Oct 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm posting mine...I have plenty of respect for myself, unlike you, which is why I don't envy & develop obsessions with others...
I DEFINITELY DO NOT envy you. LMMFAO DEFINITELY not obsessed. but you seem to keep trying to convince yourself and others of that. I have a far better reputation than you do. I am far happier in my life than you. I have children that love me and my family adores me. One man that bends over backwards for me, oh and the same one for 4 years. I have far more going for myself than a lowlife as yourself that prays to seek, and destroy people. Good luck to you and your future endeavors. I know, I for sure will not miss you!! THANK GOD you are Leaving!!

Location hidden

#54 Oct 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I DEFINITELY DO NOT envy you. LMMFAO DEFINITELY not obsessed. but you seem to keep trying to convince yourself and others of that. I have a far better reputation than you do. I am far happier in my life than you. I have children that love me and my family adores me. One man that bends over backwards for me, oh and the same one for 4 years. I have far more going for myself than a lowlife as yourself that prays to seek, and destroy people. Good luck to you and your future endeavors. I know, I for sure will not miss you!! THANK GOD you are Leaving!!
Yes, I suppose that's why I have been willing to be myself & put my information on here (b/c I have nothing to hide)...and you're too much of a coward to...and I have no doubt that I have already been more successful than you will ever be...good luck to you, as well...have fun with all of your imaginary friends & family...lol ;)
Really

Landrum, SC

#55 Oct 19, 2013
lmao is that the best you got? Imaginary huh? better to have imaginary family and friends that love and adore me than a REAL family that is intimidated by me and talks shit about me behind my back. LMAO Say hi to Kelly for me ;)

Location hidden

#56 Oct 19, 2013
Really wrote:
lmao is that the best you got? Imaginary huh? better to have imaginary family and friends that love and adore me than a REAL family that is intimidated by me and talks shit about me behind my back. LMAO Say hi to Kelly for me ;)
Kelly who?!?
Really

Landrum, SC

#58 Oct 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly who?!?
Further proof you have no clue as to what I'm talking about so, you clearly are NOT the woman I am referring to. SOooo, I have no clue as to who you are. LOL And it is a coincidence that you share the same name with the person I am speaking of. Also further proof you like to think everything is about you... you really look foolish now. lol Guess what it's not!

Location hidden

#59 Oct 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Further proof you have no clue as to what I'm talking about so, you clearly are NOT the woman I am referring to. SOooo, I have no clue as to who you are. LOL And it is a coincidence that you share the same name with the person I am speaking of. Also further proof you like to think everything is about you... you really look foolish now. lol Guess what it's not!
Not at all foolish...if it was a misunderstanding, no harm, no foul, & I'll expect that no other comments will be directed at me...take care now :)
Melissa

Greeneville, TN

#60 Oct 19, 2013
I've learned that some people have to be the center of attention in every situation, we all know it's a self esteem issue, not enough attention in real life, so the internet becomes their life, and I truly believe they have a hard time telling the difference.

And they are always the first ones to come out calling names, and try and justify why they do.

They get their jollies by all the attention, heck for all we know it's them doing it, so we May think it's several posters.
Something missing

Morristown, TN

#61 Oct 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all foolish...if it was a misunderstanding, no harm, no foul, & I'll expect that no other comments will be directed at me...take care now :)
If it is a miscommunication and she is not who you thought she was and you are not who she thought you were do you not feel like you should apologize for what you said to her? You leveled some pretty mean accusations towards her.

Location hidden

#62 Oct 19, 2013
Something missing wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is a miscommunication and she is not who you thought she was and you are not who she thought you were do you not feel like you should apologize for what you said to her? You leveled some pretty mean accusations towards her.
As she did me...there will be no apologies...and read the comments by Cat Turd & SecGard on the "this forum has become" thread...she has/you have NO ONE fooled & it is no coincidence that I have been attacked by a poster with the same username on several different threads today...you just tried to backtrack once you realized you were busted...lol
Justme

Greeneville, TN

#63 Oct 19, 2013
WW, you attract some weirdos. Lol.

Location hidden

#64 Oct 19, 2013
Justme wrote:
WW, you attract some weirdos. Lol.
Yep...lucky, lucky me...lol ;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65 Oct 19, 2013
Hey I'm not a weirdo!! Just a little different!!!
Really

Murfreesboro, TN

#66 Oct 19, 2013
um... correction. I was referring to someone else that is clearly not you. I tried several times to make it clear, yet you still made it about you. When I explained the difference between stalking and investigating, I asked you the to get off your high horse, but you still insisted that I was talking about you, when in fact it was not. Yes, you did make yourself pretty foolish. I have used the same user name since first posting this evening. Not all day as you claim, as I do have a job that requires my full attention. Just so happens to help mentally challenged people just like yourself. So have a good night. This has been a very unique experience for me, one in which I did not take pleasure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 13 min Agnus 4,979
Why I get on topix 20 min ---Word Woman--- 41
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... 1 hr Mike 22
New WINDOW Tint law lets vote no law GET OUT AN... 1 hr Back DoorSlut 1
Park Overall Again 1 hr csmaven 18
Mosheim Fun Fest (Jun '12) 2 hr Queen 78
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Trunketeer 230
wreck 7 hr Release 17
Carrie at the Bean Barn 14 hr Jerome 23
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 21 hr Trunketeer 28