the coolest celebrity
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#42 Jul 25, 2013
On the seventh day, Chuck Norris told god "it was good" and he could rest...

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#43 Jul 25, 2013
Jesus walked on water, but Chuck Norris can swim on land...

Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, death is just afraid to confront him...

Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer, too bad he never cries...

Macgyver can build an airplane out of paperclips and string, Chuck Norris can kill him and take it...

In an interview for Times magizine Chuck Norris was asked what he thought about all the Chuck Norris Jokes circulating around. He simply replied that they weren't jokes then went back to his daily routine of drinking a mug of nails.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#44 Jul 25, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
I have always been in love with Prince.
lol nice
Ben

Maxton, NC

#45 Jul 25, 2013
Miley Cyrus with long hair

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#46 Jul 25, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
Jesus walked on water, but Chuck Norris can swim on land...
Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, death is just afraid to confront him...
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer, too bad he never cries...
Macgyver can build an airplane out of paperclips and string, Chuck Norris can kill him and take it...
In an interview for Times magizine Chuck Norris was asked what he thought about all the Chuck Norris Jokes circulating around. He simply replied that they weren't jokes then went back to his daily routine of drinking a mug of nails.
I love the Chuck Norris "facts" and the Most Interesting Man in the World meme's.

I don't always Q-tip my ears, but when I do, I go for the brain.
I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I make Chuck Norris serve it to me in a dress.
I don't always talk to Topix posters, but when I do, I tell them to supersize my order.

You get the picture.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#47 Jul 25, 2013
Mr Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I loved Death Wish 1 and 2. They started getting silly after that.
Considered him supercool in the original,'The Mechanic.'

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#48 Jul 25, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Considered him supercool in the original,'The Mechanic.'
that was my favorite. Remember when that girl got all butthurt and wanted to commit suicide. He was so encouraging. That was cool.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#49 Jul 25, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>I love the Chuck Norris "facts" and the Most Interesting Man in the World meme's.
I don't always Q-tip my ears, but when I do, I go for the brain.
I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I make Chuck Norris serve it to me in a dress.
I don't always talk to Topix posters, but when I do, I tell them to supersize my order.
You get the picture.
I heard the most interesting man in the world just left the virgin islands, they had to change the name The Islands...

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#50 Jul 25, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the most interesting man in the world just left the virgin islands, they had to change the name The Islands...
He took my virginity too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know anything about Shane Davis that wor... (Jan '12) 2 hr Brandy 26
John Deere 2 hr DODGE RAM 13
wrecks-a-lot (May '16) 2 hr Unknown 10
Deleted when the truth comes out :) 3 hr Eric Trump 30
Best looking girls at NG, from years past. (Jan '11) 3 hr Bryan Cranston 30
Knotheads country cookin (Nov '12) 4 hr Mike and Molly 30
President Trump 01-20-17 5 hr Soetoro 23

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages