First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kim

Rock Hill, SC

#21 Jul 12, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...here is yet another example of the "quality" people in the dating pool. When I was married, I had both married and single men hitting on me constantly. Now that I'm single, I only get singles with loads of baggage or married men! What a mess this poor innocent baby is about to be born into....if she's even pregnant. Don't you love how single men / women run after these drama ho types?!
Nina I have been in a long relationship w/kids and constantly have to deal with skanks trying to hook up with my man on facebook. he shows me. i put them in check. they know he is in a relationship. they better be glad i am not face to face with them at the time or i would kick they're face in.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#22 Jul 12, 2013
There is two sides to the "quality" issue believe me, I have been single for 10 years an there is not much out there on the female side either. Most single women my age have got more problems than a 3rd grade math book.
kim

Rock Hill, SC

#23 Jul 12, 2013
Heeler wrote:
There is two sides to the "quality" issue believe me, I have been single for 10 years an there is not much out there on the female side either. Most single women my age have got more problems than a 3rd grade math book.
I'm sorry but that still does not give you or anyone else a hall pass to mess with someone else's relationship. I feel if your not happy and not in love get out and let the other person move on with their life instead of making them look like a fool. Would you want someone do this to you? I think not. Something tells me this is not your first "wife" you've had.

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jul 12, 2013
Idk why everyone is upset at him. It's just sex yeah he shouldn't be a home wrecker but it sounds to me that if it wasn't him, it would be someone else. It's sad women can't appreciate and value what they have. Especially marriage. Always wanting more...
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#25 Jul 12, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but that still does not give you or anyone else a hall pass to mess with someone else's relationship. I feel if your not happy and not in love get out and let the other person move on with their life instead of making them look like a fool. Would you want someone do this to you? I think not. Something tells me this is not your first "wife" you've had.
You know nothing of my marital situation, I was just making a statement and it must have struck a nerve on you, got problems have you...lmao
Theo

Greeneville, TN

#26 Jul 13, 2013
Heeler wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing of my marital situation, I was just making a statement and it must have struck a nerve on you, got problems have you...lmao
Let me tell ya, a busybody like you will stay single. Get a life.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#27 Jul 13, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right here, and what about wet Willie, is be offended if I was him...
Willie is married. He understands. You, now that's an interesting thought.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#28 Jul 13, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text> Willie is married. He understands. You, now that's an interesting thought.
Don't think too much about it... I'm like one of those ideas that seems like a good one at the time, but the more you think about it the less appealing it really is...

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#29 Jul 13, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think too much about it... I'm like one of those ideas that seems like a good one at the time, but the more you think about it the less appealing it really is...
yeah, you're probably right.

Wow, that WAS quick! Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min WTSenior 150,015
What do u think about Islam 1 hr Wolftracks 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 4,140
IF you were rich would you vote Republican ? 2 hr Digger 4
We must repent as a nation the only way 2 hr From Jenny xoxo 5
Any body ever broke in to ur house? 2 hr BeastOfBurden 5
HAWKS example to children BEAT YOUR WIFE its ok... 2 hr Digger 7
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 3 hr Digger 56
south greene football 3 hr From Jenny xoxo 61
Greene County Schools 3 hr common sense 15
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••