inmates working 2 for 1
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
otay

Greeneville, TN

#124 Mar 16, 2014
And you need to cut those apron strings and dry up that titty milk, he is an adult that made bad choices that landed him in jail...

I personally have been robbed and things taken from my children so I have no empathy for a single soul who is sitting there eating a cheese sandwich and is out getting fresh air picking up trash...

Let them suffer like my children had to...

White is Right

United States

#125 Mar 16, 2014
Is he a kneegar ?
otay

United States

#126 Mar 16, 2014
If you would just show him your titties they might buy him some him some good mood food.or maybe the tears you cry on hear can be turned into ice cubes to place on your nipps as you show him your titties :D
Observer

Johnson City, TN

#127 Mar 16, 2014
mama bear wrote:
Does anyone have family in jail that are working on a work crew?My son is in jail and is working very hard for his 2 for 1 time.I undersand he is an inmate but i do not agre with the new rules.these boys go out and work up to 16 hours a day and for lunch they are given 4 slices of bread and 2 peices of cheese.I dont fel that is enough.They are not even given anything to drink.They are to drink from a fountain.Im sure not all job sites have fountains.They have to watch others eat and drink while they are very hungry.If they cant have anything from the stret they should at least be given a lunch that can sustain them.Could you work 16 hours on two pieces of cheese90
If they are adults, they should know better than to get put in jail in the first place. I don't sympathize with the idiots.
Animal shelter food

Johnson City, TN

#128 Mar 17, 2014
The pets need to be well feed before they are put down the humans who have done wrong can go hungry . The cute humans are different .
papa bear

United States

#129 Mar 17, 2014
mama bear wrote:
This has been a real learning experience. I placed one post on here and it has become a real downer.I have been called a bitch stupid and as telling untruths.Also uneducated.This was dnly a post to see if others felt the way i do about the way our children have been treated.You have no way of knowing why my son is in jail but you asume he is a horrible person.Never again will i post on topix any concern i have .i will post where there are people wit intelligence that can have a conversation without attacking others.Some you need help.Such as anger management and mental help.Nolichuckey Mental Health can give you the help you need.It is sad that al you can do is bash on others.I know now why this county is like it is .Because of the sad people that live here.I wil pray for you and hope your hearts wil not be so bitter in the future.And pray that you dont make a bad choice and end up in Greene Co.Jail
obviously the majority does NOT feel the way you do about it which makes the rest of your paragraph pointless!! And of coarse when people dont like what others have to say they blame the county and the people in it for bashing and then you say you'll pray this and pray that for the people who don't agree with you as if praying for the non agree-ers will change their mind or benefit your nonstop crying on here.your son flarked up and now he's playing his dues like everyone else that's been through that process and nothing about your son makes him any different from anyone else that has or is going through the same thing which ofcoarse means no one is going to feel any differently about him just because you don't THINK he's getting fed enouph.like another poster said you would be surprised what the human body can go through before it gives out.I personally have been to jail here and know Exactly how much they get fed and trust me he will survive they feed them plenty in there maybe not what they WANT or You WANT but they get plenty to survive and if he chooses to skip a meal for whatever the reason may be (food is not as royal as he is use to eating) or ( he doesn't like the way it looks or tastes) then that's his choice and his own fault for skipping it....when you do the crime you do the time and when you do time you either eat what food is given to you or you don't PERIOD!! Please stop crying and crying and crying obviously that tactic is not working because again,very few of us feel the way you do.here's some advice Mona bear: STFU and let your son pay for whatever it is he did.when he comes out hopefully he won't do it again,hence why he was put in there.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#130 Mar 17, 2014
@ papa bear~ Amen!
WTH

Greeneville, TN

#131 Mar 17, 2014
Animal shelter food wrote:
The pets need to be well feed before they are put down the humans who have done wrong can go hungry . The cute humans are different .
Uhhh, what??

“The Early Years 1973”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#132 Mar 20, 2014
wow wrote:
If the Prisons would execute some of these worthless lawbreakers, a lot of problems would be solved quickly.
You said that right.
Awesome O

Kingsport, TN

#133 Mar 20, 2014
I heard they ran out of caviar yesterday, they should riot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dude goes by Savage 2 hr HisRealGirl 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr whatimeisit 11,599
Where is Timothy Griffin ? 2 hr Bill 1
Double Word/ Letter Game (Sep '14) 3 hr Alyssa76 28
Gina Tolliver and Lois Shelton (Aug '17) 4 hr Tolliver 8
Shelton 4 hr Tolliver 3
Lisa Mccamey 5 hr bob the banger 11
David Weems, lady's man 8 hr Skylar 19

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance