Just Curious

Heiskell, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2012
A friend of mine is starting to hang out with her and i heard she is pregnant and does some kind of drinking and pills and maybe even smokes marijunia and cheats on the guy she is with and lies to everyone is any of this is true
TRUE FRIEND TELLS ALL

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Nov 22, 2012
fIRST OF ALL MISS CURIOUS, IF YOUR FRIEND IS HANGING WITH HER THEN OBVIOUSLY SHES NOT WHATS BEING BETRAYED TO BE. SHE BY FAR IS ON ANY DRUGS GOES MONTHLY TO HER DOCTOR AND LET ME TELL YOU HER DOCTOR IS NOT ONE TO PUT UP WITH A MOTHER PREGO DOING DRUGS. SHES A GREAT MOM AND WE SPEND R DAYS SHOPPING FOR HER BABY. ACTUALLY SHE WATCHES MINE AND I COULDN'T ASK FOR A MORE LOVING PERSON TO TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS. AND AS FAR AS HER BOYFRIEND ITS HER FIANCE AND SHE IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF. U MAY HEARD RUMORS BUT BY FAR IS IT WHAT SHES BEING BETRAYED TO BE. I LOVE HER TO DEATH FOR TAKING CARE OF MY BABIES. SO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW HER NAME CONFRONT HER. THIS UPSETS ME CAUSE THERE ARE MANY MOTHERS THERE IN GVILLE THAT ARE THAT WAY..GONNA SAY BACK IN THE DAY WHEN WE WERE KIDS DID SHE PARTY YEA BUT MOST TEENAGERS DID IT .COME ON ITS GVILLE. SO PLEASE DONT SLANDER HER NAME SHES A GOOD PERSON AND WOULD HELP ANYONE . NOW WOULD A DRUGIE ??? UHH NO.. ALSO AS I SAY WHAT I SAID I AM LEAVING THIS ON A NOTE THAT CARINA ROCKS AND IS A GOOD MOM/FIANCE/FRIEND.. BTW WHOS YOUR FRIEND CAUSE OBVIOSLY YOU DIDNT CONFRONT HER BEFORE POSTING THIS..WELL HOPE U FIND SOMONE ELSE TO POST ABOUT CAUSE THIS IS JUST ALL BS AND NOT NICE!!... SIGNED FRIEND FOR LIFE..OH WHY U JUST HAVE JUST CURIOUS CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS BLANTLY A LIE.TOPIX LOVES TO CAUSE DRAMA AND FOR THE MOTHERS WHO ARE GREAT ONES GET SLANDERD BUT THE THE ONES WHO ARE TRASH DONT GET SPOKE UPON..SO JUST CURIOUS THERE IS YOUR ANSWER. SHE COULDNT BE HAPPIER AND HER FIANCE IS ALL SHE NEEDS BESIDES HER KIDS..
here is the facts

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Mar 9, 2013
I know the Yankee slut personally so let me tell you just a little bit about her. First of all NO ONE thinks highly of her and I'm sure that was herself that used the name TRUE FRIEND TELLS ALL and posted that because NO ONE would allow her to watch their children! She's with a man named Tracy Gregg whom is very in love with her and has no idea who she REALLY is or what she REALLY does because she's a very good liar! She got pregnant and told everyone she doesn't sleep with him so, it had to happen when she was passed out. She told that lie so her GIRLFRIEND wouldn't know she had been intimate with him. Her girlfriend is Sandy Holland and she has an innocent partner as well named Tammy whom I believe works at a bank but, I'm not sure. Sandy and Carina use "friends" to have places to go be together usually Flos or Tims but they have several other places. Carina cheats on Tracy and Sandy with other men and women of several different races. She will pretend to be your friend only to have sex with your husband and I'm speaking from experience. She's hooked on pain pills and she's a snitch! She got mad at Heather Cutshall and had knowledge there were 2 people at Heathers that had warrants for Violation Of Probation so she called the police and told them so, Ronnie Weir and Angela Martin were arrested at Heathers and they didn't do anything to personally piss her off! Just ask them they will tell you. As far as her shopping for her baby thats ludicrous Tracy and her mother is the ones shopping for that baby girl! Their also who takes care of her son. She's always gone sneaking to be with Sandy. I have NEVER met such a nasty whore who does nothing but lie! If she's talking she's lying and wasting air at that! There's so much more I could say but, I believe I got my point across!
Best Friend

Greeneville, TN

#5 Apr 16, 2013
I am a very good friend of Sandy and Tammy. I have never met this Carina chick but have heard alot about her and none of it has been good. I would just like to say that Sandy and Tammy are great people and I really don't think that Sandy would degrade herself for something like this girl. She has a family and she would not do anything to jeprodize it. So "here is the facts" I don't think you have all the facts straight. I also don't think you should be naming last names on here. I think you should dig a little deeper and get the true facts. As far as the Carina chick goes, you may be right on her. Everybody has told me what a trashy sl*t she is. And that the poor guy she is with deserve so much better. I also heard she just had a baby and he isn't the father. But you know how gossip goes. It aint none of my business. I just wanted to say something about Sandy and Tammy.
truth be told

Greeneville, TN

#6 Apr 22, 2013
I know sandy as well and it seems like ppl just think they know what's going on. truth be told sandy loves tammy and her kids. they are her life and apparentally all you can do is sit behind your computer and talk shit about ppl without knowin the true facts. so "here's the facts" you dont know shit bout anything and you need to keep your mouth shut and keep sandy and tammys name out of your mouth.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 22, 2013
How old are you people posting this stuff?
truth be told

Greeneville, TN

#8 Apr 23, 2013
since when does it matter how old we are?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 23, 2013
I was just curious.. it really sounds like high school kids..Oh, wait.. I forgot, it's just the "she's a ho" thread.. Never mind.. carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joanie cook (Oct '13) 33 min Beth 5
Cheating cops 53 min ha 9
Nick Fillers not a saint..... 59 min ohwell 19
Gabe Vaught 1 hr bestofluck 21
Merge beween Laughlin and Takoma 2 hr laughoutloud 9
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr z0neCrew 950
Wreck on Erwin hwy 2 hr Southern Lady 2
Eddie Jennings 4 hr Really 15
What is your favorite quote? 6 hr z0neCrew 14
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 hr Tom 6,663
wheel tax 7 hr z0neCrew 113
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl