First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rob

United States

#41 Apr 17, 2012
Rich wrote:
Who is he working for? I need some door and window work done and dunno how to contact him. He does great work.
putting windows in your closet are you?
cares less

Gallatin, TN

#42 Dec 20, 2012
Yall Are Stupid wrote:
I've known Dave for years & most comments on here are bullshit. He'd give anything to anyone that needed it. He isn't a needle junky & whomever told you that is probably mad cause he took their female. He's far from being gay also. That one, I'd know for a fact. He has a heart of gold & I'd definitely trust him with my life. Dave if you read this....Love ya, Big Daddy. ;-)
that old ass cant take anyones female. and yes he did use needles, saw it with my own eyes. so YOU Are STUPID!!!
pddklm

Murfreesboro, TN

#43 Dec 30, 2012
Care Less wrote:
Dave aint nothing, when it comes right down to it he's a coward. Friends? He has no friends. hes a backstabbing,two-faced liar. and before you start running your mouth, i know the s.o.b.very well. he dont care about anyone but hisself. and thats the facts!!!!!!!!
david has more friends than you know about He is a sweet guy
pddklm

Murfreesboro, TN

#44 Dec 30, 2012
cares less wrote:
<quoted text>that old ass cant take anyones female. and yes he did use needles, saw it with my own eyes. so YOU Are STUPID!!!
DON'T know what you are talking about but DAVE WOULD NEVER PUT A NEEDLE IN HIS ARM YOU ARE SO STUPID.......
the wind

Clemmons, NC

#45 Dec 30, 2012
The Awnings he half ass built at camp creek school blew away. Money wasted.
Whatever

Abingdon, VA

#46 Dec 30, 2012
the wind wrote:
The Awnings he half ass built at camp creek school blew away. Money wasted.
What hasn't blown away at camp creek?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husband wants lingerie 2 min draintheswamp 3
Trump past 4 min draintheswamp 9
Trump running scared 7 min draintheswamp 19
China imposes 179% tariff on US grain 43 min BirdsOfAFeather 29
Kilday 1 hr Elmer 8
You know what’s funny? 5 hr Getwhatyouvotedfor 35
What do u know about Stacy Greene? (Sep '15) 6 hr Biotch 36

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages