the band perry

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Apr 18, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Aha, not dirty lol. Clean and modeled ;)
No, no. Nothing here says clean... If they're on me... I've already (pooted) at least twice... ;)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Apr 20, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no. Nothing here says clean... If they're on me... I've already (pooted) at least twice... ;)
If you're gonna poot, might aswell let 'er rip lol

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Apr 21, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> If you're gonna poot, might aswell let 'er rip lol
I guess that was my weak attempt at a lady like comment. Lol

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Apr 21, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that was my weak attempt at a lady like comment. Lol
You get a star by your name. Topix has seen vast improvement in your lady skills ;). Now go fck some sh!t up an stop being so passive lol

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Apr 21, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>
You get a star by your name. Topix has seen vast improvement in your lady skills ;). Now go fck some sh!t up an stop being so passive lol
I am not passive by any means imaginable... Lol
uneducated hick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Apr 21, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not passive by any means imaginable... Lol
If you're not passive, that means you're aggressive? Aggression is hot when appied to the right situation ;)

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
Apr 21, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not passive, that means you're aggressive? Aggression is hot when appied to the right situation ;)
Believe me, sometimes... One will see me as passive feom time to time... I may not jump up and down and appear aggressive in action... But I'm not going to sit idly by and do nothing... If I'm quiet, I'm thinking.(be afraid. Very afraid.) ;)
DIF

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Apr 21, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me, sometimes... One will see me as passive feom time to time... I may not jump up and down and appear aggressive in action... But I'm not going to sit idly by and do nothing... If I'm quiet, I'm thinking.(be afraid. Very afraid.) ;)
I just think your fine in EVERY way!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
Apr 21, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, sometimes... One will see me as passive feom time to time... I may not jump up and down and appear aggressive in action... But I'm not going to sit idly by and do nothing... If I'm quiet, I'm thinking.(be afraid. Very afraid.) ;)
*from. Lol

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Apr 21, 2013
 
DIF wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think your fine in EVERY way!
Well, thank you.:)

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Apr 21, 2013
 
I'm proud of those Perry kids.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
Apr 21, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, sometimes... One will see me as passive feom time to time... I may not jump up and down and appear aggressive in action... But I'm not going to sit idly by and do nothing... If I'm quiet, I'm thinking.(be afraid. Very afraid.) ;)
Come to think of it, you do kinda scare me. Especially seein that six shooter ;) lol

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
Apr 21, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it, you do kinda scare me. Especially seein that six shooter ;) lol
It felt good having that on my side...:)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Apr 21, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
It felt good having that on my side...:)

I hardly noticed it considering it was close to what appeared to be a bubble butt lmao ;)

But with a lil notice I would def be riding too..

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Apr 21, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly noticed it considering it was close to what appeared to be a bubble butt lmao ;)
But with a lil notice I would def be riding too..
That was a comment you waited to say until AFTER I dismounted and unloaded... Wise. Lol
You missed a certainly wonderful time. We will go again when all schedules coincide.:)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Apr 21, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a comment you waited to say until AFTER I dismounted and unloaded... Wise. Lol
You missed a certainly wonderful time. We will go again when all schedules coincide.:)
What uneducated hick would choose to comment on a womans butt when she has a six shooter so close to her hand ;)

Wait! You have indian in you, correct? You should have a bow an arrow. Hot indian chicka with a gun confuses me lol

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Apr 21, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>
What uneducated hick would choose to comment on a womans butt when she has a six shooter so close to her hand ;)
Wait! You have indian in you, correct? You should have a bow an arrow. Hot indian chicka with a gun confuses me lol
You are correct... Maybe I'll start carrying both.:) I dare say that a bow and arrow just doesn't seem as horrifying as that revolver hanging in the belt tho. ;)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Apr 21, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct... Maybe I'll start carrying both.:) I dare say that a bow and arrow just doesn't seem as horrifying as that revolver hanging in the belt tho. ;)
I don't kno what had me more hypnotized ;). Oh you're talking about the revolver? Yeah it was nice too lol

How often do you ride?

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Apr 22, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't kno what had me more hypnotized ;). Oh you're talking about the revolver? Yeah it was nice too lol
How often do you ride?
Every chance I get. I will NEVER turn down a ride if I can go. Lol

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Apr 22, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Every chance I get. I will NEVER turn down a ride if I can go. Lol
I've neve really ridden a horse for any amount of time so not sure how well my stamina will be? But some things are worth sucking it up an going the distance so the horse should beware lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••