Comments
141 - 160 of 181 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2013
Hahaha

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Looks as if they're no Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson after all. I think they only wished? Funny how a little notoriety swells the brain! If it had been a ticketed event, I'd say they would have been lucky to see 500 people or less!
Watching Now

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Watching them on the cbs.com feed now. They are cute and they seem to be enjoying themselves. Kimberly likes to flap her arms around and she seems to be trying to channel Natalie Maines. She said,'We are a family band from East Tennessee.'--- no mention of Greeneville. I'm surprised about that after the outpouring of support at the 'Welcome Back/Homecoming'. Overall, a decent performance.
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Apr 1, 2013
 
Hahaha wrote:
Looks as if they're no Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson after all. I think they only wished? Funny how a little notoriety swells the brain! If it had been a ticketed event, I'd say they would have been lucky to see 500 people or less!
Well I'd say you're wrong! If you don't mind me asking, or if you do mind me asking. What have they actually done to you?
Ehhhh

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Apr 1, 2013
 
Hahaha wrote:
Looks as if they're no Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson after all. I think they only wished? Funny how a little notoriety swells the brain! If it had been a ticketed event, I'd say they would have been lucky to see 500 people or less!
If it had been a ticketed event, the crowd size would probably have depended on the cost of the tickets and the size of the venue.
Bull

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Apr 2, 2013
 
Why does Partnership and others keep exaggerating the number of people. It makes them look so small and ruins their credibility. Fact there was 2,785 digital images. The pictures confirm the numbers. There were more people at the duck callers than this. Twenty five thousand what a joke! Must need some glasses!
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I enjoyed the show! I think they are a great group of kids !!!
Phillyosopher

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You can't ruin credibility it there isn't any to be ruined.

“the end is nigh”

Since: Mar 13

far far away

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Apr 2, 2013
 
the band perry blows goats....

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Apr 3, 2013
 
Watching Now wrote:
Watching them on the cbs.com feed now. They are cute and they seem to be enjoying themselves. Kimberly likes to flap her arms around and she seems to be trying to channel Natalie Maines. She said,'We are a family band from East Tennessee.'--- no mention of Greeneville. I'm surprised about that after the outpouring of support at the 'Welcome Back/Homecoming'. Overall, a decent performance.
I'd like to pin Kimberly's arms down with my knees and then she can flap around and try to channel the spirit of my dead tally whacker.
fan

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So many rude people pushing cussing loud mouth comments! If you wanted front row you should have got there by ten am and stood all day like I did! Don't come late and shove your way in. Rude rednecks

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Apr 3, 2013
 
I would like to see the final figures of what this free concert cost the taxpayers. Overtime for city workers, police officers etc. We can't afford to keep schools open and funded but we can afford a "free" concert. I would bet it costed more than it generated in additional revenue for the town.
Albert

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Apr 3, 2013
 
City manager must report however this is the answer to why they changed the charter to pay tax money for promotions back a few months ago.
get real

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Apr 5, 2013
 
Bull wrote:
Why does Partnership and others keep exaggerating the number of people. It makes them look so small and ruins their credibility. Fact there was 2,785 digital images. The pictures confirm the numbers. There were more people at the duck callers than this. Twenty five thousand what a joke! Must need some glasses!
The Partnership inflates everything. The way they promoted the new food city was ridiculous. They are desperate for anything.
really!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Who cares!!!!!! Shut up about it
get real

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Apr 6, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="really!!!"]Who cares!!!!!! Shut up about it [/QUOTE]

Evidently you do!

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

[QUOTE who="really!!!"]Who cares!!!!!! Shut up about it [/QUOTE]

I care about it. Our county is always begging for money and then they blow it on a promotional stunt. Every taxpayer should be outraged.
blant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Band Perry sucks_!!!!
The only reason they are anybody is because of thier rich daddy,richcoxksu kers
Alf

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

blant wrote:
Band Perry sucks_!!!!
The only reason they are anybody is because of thier rich daddy,richcoxksu kers
And you are jealous of the fact that their father had the balls to graduate from college, go through medical school, become a doctor and make money, while your's sat on his ass, drank beer, and didn't finish high school. Jealous low life piece of crap!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Apr 18, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Since I'm doin nothin but running around bullshitt!in, I am for hire today. I don't come cheap but ill do some indian bartering if need be ;)
See! Told you I'd find it! Pg 6.:)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Apr 18, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Deal, but only if I see em on you not some folding table ;). I can only afford $1.99 monthly but ill be on time an never miss a payment lol
Aha, not dirty lol. Clean and modeled ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min here now 141,698
Salt Life 33 min Peter Cheeks 14
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 39 min Mrs Roberson 3,396
constable wayne shelton 43 min Mrs Roberson 28
USA flag stolen from 102-year-old veteran replaced 44 min Mrs Roberson 6
Why I am voting for the HAWK 1 hr Max 3
COUNTY 1 million short TAX THE RICH 1 hr Not me you dont 10
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 3 hr BongHits4Jaysus 13
County Clerk - my choice 4 hr voter 12
good ole boys- lets name them 8 hr BROYLESville King 14
Lost respect for GPD 12 hr Under cover cops 80
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••