“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#103 Mar 30, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I was goin too until I found out they moved it to inside. Def too much of a pain tryin to get there early an find seating now. All dressed up with no where to go ;)
You're doing better than I. I'm all dressed up with clothes to fold! Lol

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#104 Mar 30, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing better than I. I'm all dressed up with clothes to fold! Lol
Since I'm doin nothin but running around bullshitt!in, I am for hire today. I don't come cheap but ill do some indian bartering if need be ;)

Location hidden

#105 Mar 30, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Since I'm doin nothin but running around bullshitt!in, I am for hire today. I don't come cheap but ill do some indian bartering if need be ;)
Lol... Funny, but I'd have to let you pay me in monthly installments just to see my undies, much less fold them. Lmao
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#106 Mar 30, 2013
Law abiding wrote:
They're not from Alabama they are from Greeneville and they didn't go to Greeneville high they went to south greene i got the yearbook to pruve it my wife went there with them

I don't know how that could be true. I went to SG and I'm only a year older than kim and she's not in any of my yearbooks. They went to Greeneville.

United States

#107 Mar 30, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... Funny, but I'd have to let you pay me in monthly installments just to see my undies, much less fold them. Lmao
Deal, but only if I see em on you not some folding table ;). I can only afford $1.99 monthly but ill be on time an never miss a payment lol

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#108 Mar 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>.
I don't know how that could be true. I went to SG and I'm only a year older than kim and she's not in any of my yearbooks. They went to Greeneville.
They were home-schooled.
NobodyUKno

Greeneville, TN

#109 Mar 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>.
Actually, from what I'm told they were homeschooled.
really!!!

Greeneville, TN

#110 Mar 30, 2013
Who cares!!!!!
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#111 Mar 30, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
Nothing like 30 year old kids still living at home! Something is seriously wrong with that picture for sure!
I'm sure you don't own a house, but I'm sure if you did, they could buy it with cash right out from under you.
LAm

Conover, NC

#112 Mar 30, 2013
Bet they are as many he this this as before.
Sweet Home

Sevierville, TN

#113 Mar 30, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Gooly...who folds their underwear? Stuff them in the underwear drawer!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#114 Mar 30, 2013
LAm wrote:
Bet they are as many he this this as before.
Well said.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#115 Mar 30, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Now that's funny!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#116 Mar 30, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny!
I googled a translation and it said "..." So I'm still not sure what it meant.

Since: Mar 13

Johnson City, TN

#117 Mar 30, 2013
I went and had an awsome time. And it was outside. They jamned , there was a ton of people. But one thing i must comment about omg there are some fugly people around here lol. I myself is not a bad lookin lady and i do take pride in myself you know brush my hair teeth etc for god sakes get out of your pjs. Not sayin there isnt any hot ladies because there is. LOL thts my little fuss ;).
Under the rocks

Afton, TN

#118 Mar 30, 2013
Lumbee Lady wrote:
I went and had an awsome time. And it was outside. They jamned , there was a ton of people. But one thing i must comment about omg there are some fugly people around here lol. I myself is not a bad lookin lady and i do take pride in myself you know brush my hair teeth etc for god sakes get out of your pjs. Not sayin there isnt any hot ladies because there is. LOL thts my little fuss ;).
Don't you know that any "free" event here in GC brings all the white trash people out from under their rocks? That and the county fair.

Since: Mar 13

Johnson City, TN

#119 Mar 30, 2013
Lol yeah I shouldve remembered FREE being the key word. I did have an awsome time ;)

Location hidden

#120 Mar 30, 2013
Sweet Home wrote:
<quoted text>Gooly...who folds their underwear? Stuff them in the underwear drawer!
No, no. One must always keep a nice kept underwear drawer... How else can one find their toys in the dark?!?
BobbyW

Marion, VA

#121 Mar 31, 2013
Well I hope everyone enjoyed the FREE concert.Now that its over everyone needs to call city and county officals and ask them,how free it really was.Gen.Mills paid for the sound video and so forth but didnt pay for all the law enforcement or emergency workers.City also had public works helping.These people were not volunteers.Ive talked to few county officals and the only ones that got a free concert was those from out of county.Im glad the band is still keeping a home touch but when we are having problems keeping our schools open,well just think about it.

United States

#122 Mar 31, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no. One must always keep a nice kept underwear drawer... How else can one find their toys in the dark?!?
You mean to tell me you keep Barbie dolls in your underwear drawer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 35 min Gay boy 356
Why are liberals so weak and feminine? 41 min Mean Muggin 163
Capitol Theatre 1 hr cxx1 12
PARK overall appears in LA after authorities in... 1 hr Dang 3
Tattoos, what the Bible says!!!!!!! 2 hr Kohlrabi 48
1488 2 hr Klan banger 4
Queers in Heaven? 2 hr Dr Wu 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages