Law abiding

Irmo, SC

#83 Mar 29, 2013
More dark green then black
Law abiding

Irmo, SC

#84 Mar 30, 2013
They are 1 girl and 2 boys Neil would be 22yrs old Kimberly would be 29yrs old and reid would be 24yrs old
Hahaha

Travelers Rest, SC

#85 Mar 30, 2013
Nothing like 30 year old kids still living at home! Something is seriously wrong with that picture for sure!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#86 Mar 30, 2013
Tsk Tsk Tsk... don't let your jealousy get out of hand haters.. lol Personally, I'd rather see my tax dollars pay for police and off duty personnel and get something out of it than the overly priced bureaucrats we pay for in the education system around here.
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#87 Mar 30, 2013
Everyone makes such a big deal on this concert! Who cares? It's not Elvis people, it's just singing and probably not good at all! Stop making it out as the only singers in the world! It's just stupid to go crazy over some stupid kids coming to Greeneville, big deal!!
My taxes

Plymouth Meeting, PA

#88 Mar 30, 2013
I hear theres gonna be over 60,000 people. I sure hope we have enough security and police.
This isnt going to be cheap. Many businesses will of course be closed so I hope greeneville gets something out of it.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#89 Mar 30, 2013
http://m.johnsoncitypress.com/News/Local/arti...

I think it's nice these young people are putting on a free concert. Yes, it will cost the town money but look how much revenue will be brought in to area restaurants, grocery stores, retail stores, hotels/motels etc. People who claim (WHINE) there is nothing to do suddenly have something to do & it's free!

They helped the local non-profit (LOW KILL) shelter by getting an enormous pet food donation. Per the article, General Mills will be making a donation to the food bank. I'm grateful for their efforts & proud of their achievements.:)
What does it tell you about their popularity when more than twelve people will be showing up??!!:)
Debbie

Greeneville, TN

#90 Mar 30, 2013
pissed off wrote:
They went to south Greene high school my wife went to school with them and yes there from Greenville they use to live off of Houston Valley Road going towards Del Rio
wrong....
Debbie

Greeneville, TN

#91 Mar 30, 2013
pissed off wrote:
They went to south Greene high school my wife went to school with them and yes there from Greenville they use to live off of Houston Valley Road going towards Del Rio
wrong
gville

Boiling Springs, SC

#92 Mar 30, 2013
Love the money its bringing to our lil town!!!
MYOB

Chatsworth, GA

#93 Mar 30, 2013
The raging hordes have arrived...
gville

Charlotte, NC

#94 Mar 30, 2013
Wow this going to be crazzzzzy
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#95 Mar 30, 2013
My taxes wrote:
I hear theres gonna be over 60,000 people. I sure hope we have enough security and police.
This isnt going to be cheap. Many businesses will of course be closed so I hope greeneville gets something out of it.
Even if Greeneville had enough police officer's, they can't do their jobs! As far as you say 60,000 people, that may be over saying it but, it's no wonder why Greeneville sucks in Jobs....too many fking people in this small ass town!
curious

Salisbury, NC

#96 Mar 30, 2013
Is it crazy down town yet???

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#97 Mar 30, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Singing for satan lmao. Some kids were dropped on their heads as babies. Then some, like you, were thrown off walls, kicked down flights of stairs, rolled out of moving cars ;)
Bahaha! This was great!

Location hidden

#98 Mar 30, 2013
My Mom was all amped up to go today... Found out last night more details and decided not to go. She was told from someone working security that There will be extra security brought in, there will be check points to go through, no one will be allowed to bring in towels, blankets, chairs, umbrellas, drinks, snacks... Etc.. Not worth all the trouble, and I'm a huge fan of the Perry bunch.

Location hidden

#99 Mar 30, 2013
And the only autographs they are doing are on the new cd's they are promoting, that you must purchase there.
lmao

Knoxville, TN

#100 Mar 30, 2013
Its only for an hour....im sure eveyone will live without a chair or food....

Location hidden

#101 Mar 30, 2013
lmao wrote:
Its only for an hour....im sure eveyone will live without a chair or food....
I agree to that, but such is the case that people are piling in there now... Just to get close enough to see.. I went when they were promoting their first cd, what- 2 years ago...? It wasn't near as packed and it was still ridiculous. I truly believe the venue could've been a little more thought out... At least there is parking and seating at the fairgrounds...?

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#102 Mar 30, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
My Mom was all amped up to go today... Found out last night more details and decided not to go. She was told from someone working security that There will be extra security brought in, there will be check points to go through, no one will be allowed to bring in towels, blankets, chairs, umbrellas, drinks, snacks... Etc.. Not worth all the trouble, and I'm a huge fan of the Perry bunch.
I was goin too until I found out they moved it to inside. Def too much of a pain tryin to get there early an find seating now. All dressed up with no where to go ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U wood like to when a vacation to? 2 min Dr Wu 6
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 4 min Dr Wu 7
Feeling lonely for the holidays 5 min HolyChaos76 80
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 8 min Analog man 5,546
Jordan Greenway 44 min Alan 3
How u get cleen? 51 min Veronica 6
What do you wish for Christmas? 1 hr HolyChaos76 16
wheel tax 1 hr cougarnut 119
What is your favorite poem? 3 hr English Techer 128
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 5 hr Funny 13