Keep The Love Going

Greeneville, TN

#63 Mar 29, 2013
Maybe the Partnership could continue their goal of helping the local economy and promoting our town by obtaining sponsors to provide free concerts by Leann Rimes and Darius Rucker when they are here!
Debbie

Greeneville, TN

#64 Mar 29, 2013
CANT WAIT LOVE THE BAND PERRY
pissed off

Greeneville, TN

#65 Mar 29, 2013
They are selling there new cd there and it's true they are trying to beat a record this coming from the fathers mouth dr.perry
QTpie

Charlotte, NC

#66 Mar 29, 2013
Oh yea
whocares

Rock Hill, SC

#67 Mar 29, 2013
pissed off wrote:
They are selling there new cd there and it's true they are trying to beat a record this coming from the fathers mouth dr.perry
they went to greeneville high. They ain't from greeneville there from alabama

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#68 Mar 29, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I like a lot of your posts! You still don't know me though. LOL
I thought I may have but good chance I don't. I've got a lot out of your posts too. We're similar when it comes to a lot of opinions. However, I would like to kno who you are. I can keep a secret if you wanna share lol
NobodyUKno

Greeneville, TN

#69 Mar 29, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
They are promoting their new cd by having free concerts. Lots of artists give free concerts in their hometown to promote an upcoming album. I'm not sure if they will have any CDs for sale at the concert as the album does not come out until Tuesday. But I'm sure they will play many of the songs on the new album to get some word of mouth about it.
I betcha somebody like, say, George Strait wouldn't do that. The music industry is about making money. That's what keeps the record labels going. If you can't make hits or sale the Cd's you get "booted" out.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#70 Mar 29, 2013
NobodyUKno wrote:
<quoted text>
I betcha somebody like, say, George Strait wouldn't do that. The music industry is about making money. That's what keeps the record labels going. If you can't make hits or sale the Cd's you get "booted" out.
I don't know. George seems like a real down to earth person. I think he'd be honored to let his fans know that he appreciates them. I am personally glad that THE BAND PERRY recognizes Greeneville as their home town. I am glad they have been very successful. I would be just as glad for anyone else succeeding. You only get out, what you put in. I'm sure they have spent many, many hours achieving this success.
The one thing that I like the most is how their dad really appreciates their success. I don't personally know any of them, but I can tell you I hope my dad was as proud of me as their dad is of them. I wish them good luck in life. I wish you good luck in life. I, in no way am jealous of their success. I think they make the town proud. At least most of us.
Dude

United States

#71 Mar 29, 2013
Tax payer funded concert wrote:
Wow, the band perry is gonna be here in lil' ol' Greeneville? Those 3 chicks are hot!! Im so proud a successful all female vocal country group is making a name for themselves! YOU GO GIRLS!

I'll take the blonde you can have her sisters ..YOU GO GIRLS ..Im going to be the first in line camping out there now...
Big snow

Greeneville, TN

#72 Mar 29, 2013
pissed off wrote:
They went to south Greene high school my wife went to school with them and yes there from Greenville they use to live off of Houston Valley Road going towards Del Rio
No they don't live there

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#73 Mar 29, 2013
NobodyUKno wrote:
<quoted text>
An artist like George strait is so established that he doesn't have to do something like this. But I think he would. I remember Garth brooks having a free concert in Central Park to launch his sevens album.
NobodyUKno

Greeneville, TN

#74 Mar 29, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
An artist like George strait is so established that he doesn't have to do something like this. But I think he would. I remember Garth brooks having a free concert in Central Park to launch his sevens album.
If it were me, I wouldn't see myself doing a free concert. Maybe I'd charge a 10-15 dollar admission and give everyone a free cd. Surely people can afford a measly amount like that.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#75 Mar 29, 2013
Didn't Alison Krauss put on a free concert at the NPAC last year?
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#76 Mar 29, 2013
RE: Maybe she donated the money for the tornado victims.
really!!!

Greeneville, TN

#77 Mar 29, 2013
whocares wrote:
<quoted text>they went to greeneville high. They ain't from greeneville there from alabama
There from Mississippi not Alabama
really!!!

Greeneville, TN

#78 Mar 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="really!!!"]< quoted text>There from Mississippi not Alabama[/QUOTE]
They’re not there
Law abiding

Columbia, SC

#79 Mar 29, 2013
They are selling CDs at the concert. Doctor Timothy Fuller is 1 of the ones going to be selling CDs for them at the booth
Law abiding

Columbia, SC

#80 Mar 29, 2013
They're not from Alabama they are from Greeneville and they didn't go to Greeneville high they went to south greene i got the yearbook to pruve it my wife went there with them
country1

Johnson City, TN

#81 Mar 29, 2013
Who cares where they are from!! I think they are awesome!
Law abiding

Columbia, SC

#82 Mar 29, 2013
There for Mississippi they moved in Mobile Alabama when she teen years old then when she was 14 they move to Greenville the 2 boys went to Doak Elementary you can look all this information up on the Internet. But I know it all because we hang out with them every time there in town there favorite place to eat in Greenville is the ma and paws restaurant on Asheville highway when they're not on there tour bus they've got a black 4 door Jeep they drive around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mosheim famous for Gang leader? 23 min Old Guy 3
The King of Kings 1 hr Trump is my Hero 10
Tommy Nelson escaped from jail, anyone know any... 1 hr Willia 74
This is how we make Murica great! 1 hr Trump is my Hero 1
Stevey brotherton 1 hr Willia 15
Teen has a temper tantrum!!!! 3 hr Resident 1
Unemployment 3 hr huckin fillbilly 116

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance