“Here at the house”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#43 Mar 28, 2013
This gonna go down at the Handlebar?
really

Greeneville, TN

#44 Mar 28, 2013
Some of you people kill me.you complain about this town never doing anythig progressive and forward thinking and when they do you complain about that.What I think is some of you idiots would complain about anything.Grow up ,its free and it cant do anything but help.Last I checked the only people of note this town has had is a drag racer with a drug problem and a dead guy buried on top of a hill.Who cares if you dont like there music the money this will bring in cant hurt.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#45 Mar 28, 2013
talkup wrote:
They are one hit wonders.they not even country music. But hats off to free concert everybody and the mommas will be there. More like a joke
One hit wonders! They have 3 singles that have gone to number 1 on the charts. Maybe 3 hit wonders, but I assure you genius, they have surpassed the 1 hit wonder mark.
A Fan

Greeneville, TN

#46 Mar 28, 2013
I applaud The Band Perry for caring enough about their hometown to give us this show. I love their music and I appreciate them.
My take

Greeneville, TN

#47 Mar 28, 2013
Complainers make me sick. If you don't want to come to the concert Saturday then don't. The rest of us wouldn't want you there anyway.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#48 Mar 28, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
One hit wonders! They have 3 singles that have gone to number 1 on the charts. Maybe 3 hit wonders, but I assure you genius, they have surpassed the 1 hit wonder mark.
I have relatives on the other side of the country that love them and have their cd. They also will be buying the new cd on Tuesday. I believe that makes them more than a local sensation. I agree with you. They are anything but one hit wonders.
You Know Nothing

Greeneville, TN

#49 Mar 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I'm not sure, but I think the Band Perry are under a contract through an agent. They actually can only perform certain events because of this.
The Band Perry can only perform where their promoter will allow. The fair is out of the question for now. Until their schedule settles it will not happen. They are wonderful people I have spent a few days in their home hearing them play before they became famous.
ron

Cambridge, MA

#50 Mar 28, 2013
A Fan wrote:
I applaud The Band Perry for caring enough about their hometown to give us this show. I love their music and I appreciate them.
yeah and costing tax payers out the a~~ for the *free show.
really

Greeneville, TN

#51 Mar 28, 2013
this site should take off some of this crap thats on here.I dont no whats worse this site or facebook? both are bad on talking about ppl it dont matter where there from or where they say there from what matters is there doing good and have done it by working hard on their dreams im not even sure why i look on this page i need to stop makes me as bad as the rest.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#52 Mar 28, 2013
really wrote:
this site should take off some of this crap thats on here.I dont no whats worse this site or facebook? both are bad on talking about ppl it dont matter where there from or where they say there from what matters is there doing good and have done it by working hard on their dreams im not even sure why i look on this page i need to stop makes me as bad as the rest.
Or you can do as I do. Always, and I mean always, take atleast 5 xanax before logging on. It helps with the madness lol.
Someone

Greeneville, TN

#53 Mar 28, 2013
A Local Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why the band members wanted to give EVERYONE a free concert here because they know that times have been very hard on folks in Greene County and they know that most folks can't afford a high-priced concert ticket.
Bullshit! Most all of you buy drugs, lottery tickets, gas for your trucks so you can go "Fo wheelin" so you can damn well believe you can afford a ticket. They just know where they came from, that's all.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#54 Mar 28, 2013
I think its a good thing how they're doing a free concert. Ill be there and I'm not that huge of a fan or wasn't. I'm more of a fan now tho.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#55 Mar 29, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Or you can do as I do. Always, and I mean always, take atleast 5 xanax before logging on. It helps with the madness lol.
I like a lot of your posts! You still don't know me though. LOL
Tax payer funded concert

Fullerton, CA

#56 Mar 29, 2013
Wow, the band perry is gonna be here in lil' ol' Greeneville? Those 3 chicks are hot!! Im so proud a successful all female vocal country group is making a name for themselves! YOU GO GIRLS!
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#57 Mar 29, 2013
Tax payer funded concert wrote:
Wow, the band perry is gonna be here in lil' ol' Greeneville? Those 3 chicks are hot!! Im so proud a successful all female vocal country group is making a name for themselves! YOU GO GIRLS!
Why don't you just admit it. You really want to do all 3 of them!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#58 Mar 29, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I bet if they never mentioned Greeneville or did anything for this town it would be "They are too good for this town." You just can't please some people.
No shit. I get that all the time from my cuniligus skills. I'm just glad I had a Greeneville land-line number when I wrote my name all over the women's restrooms a few years back. I still can't get my ears to pop!
Sweet Home

Sevierville, TN

#59 Mar 29, 2013
Ok, back to the original question. If they are from Greeneville where did they go to high school?
pissed off

Greeneville, TN

#60 Mar 29, 2013
They doing a free concert is because they're trying to beat a record of how many CDs they can sale my daughter's doctor's dr. Perry told us this last time that we was in his office about it they're trying to beat a record of over 1,000,000 records sold in a week
pissed off

Greeneville, TN

#61 Mar 29, 2013
They went to south Greene high school my wife went to school with them and yes there from Greenville they use to live off of Houston Valley Road going towards Del Rio

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#62 Mar 29, 2013
pissed off wrote:
They doing a free concert is because they're trying to beat a record of how many CDs they can sale my daughter's doctor's dr. Perry told us this last time that we was in his office about it they're trying to beat a record of over 1,000,000 records sold in a week
They are promoting their new cd by having free concerts. Lots of artists give free concerts in their hometown to promote an upcoming album. I'm not sure if they will have any CDs for sale at the concert as the album does not come out until Tuesday. But I'm sure they will play many of the songs on the new album to get some word of mouth about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just people starting 4 min BellaRosaLinda 8
sex (Apr '11) 11 min whothehellcares- 27
who is the lady that rides that black ninja??????? 15 min Ninja Milf 21
Vaccinating causing cancer intentionally?? 17 min 2V07628A2308N1 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 23 min BellaRosaLinda 10,063
Carrie Lapolt 31 min Tash 20
cj turner,bad guy or sweetheart ? (Jan '11) 34 min Tash 14
BUSTED at the Hype! 8 hr abc 33
LIVE, from Philadelphia, PA. 22 hr Kohlrabi 40

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages