just wondering

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Does anybody know where their home place is and who went to school with em. I like their music and was just wondering.
critic

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

More importantly than invading their privacy will they ever entertain before the home folks at NPAC?
Imma10

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

maybe entertain Gville at the Fairgrounds possibly?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I think they did a concert downtown a year ago or so. I want to say it was after they won an award. If they did perform at the NPAC I doubt the common person would be able to get tickets. They would be swiped up by the "in crowd" and it would turn into a see and be seen event.
abc123

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

NPAC tickets are too expensive...us poor folks couldnt afford to go see them there...the fair is a good idea!
laurs

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

They will be in greeneville on march 30 to perform and sign autographs and sale.new cd

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

laurs wrote:
They will be in greeneville on march 30 to perform and sign autographs and sale.new cd
Downtown, north Main... Free admission.
Tina

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

It's true. They are going to perform in downtown Greeneville on March 30 to introduce their new CD. Can't wait!!!
Imma10

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Tina wrote:
It's true. They are going to perform in downtown Greeneville on March 30 to introduce their new CD. Can't wait!!!
I just might have to go...maybe..if the tickets are reasonable:] "better dig two" great song.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

They suck!!
just_me

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Imma10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just might have to go...maybe..if the tickets are reasonable:] "better dig two" great song.
It's a free concert!!
cleverone

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

1. Their "hometown" depends on what area of the country they are performing in. I"ve heard them say their hometown is Mobile ALA, Greeneville TN...somewhere in Florida....just depends.
2. Greeneville acts as though nothing else of any good has come from this town. There have been lots of good people come from Greeneville. Folks whose good deeds will last long after the Band Perry are has beens. And, no, I"m not jealous I'm just stating the facts.
3. Tickets to the NPAC are all over priced and usually the entertainment provided comes from "has beens"...example: LeAnne Rimes for goodness sakes...I'm surprised she can stay out of rehab long enough to perform, so let's all run out and pay big money for tickets so that she can support herself with liquor until the next incident.
Tickets to concerts in Knoxville with real, popular performers are just a little more than what the tickets are for her performance scheduled at NPAC.
This is Greeneville people.....not Atlanta, etc. If the Band Perry really wanted to "support" their "hometown" they would perform at the Fairgrounds. It would bring in huge profit for the county, and, would probably make people think that some good "really did come outta Greeneville."
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I'm not sure, but I think the Band Perry are under a contract through an agent. They actually can only perform certain events because of this.
Bluetick

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Smokies Stadium might be a good concert venue for them. It has lots of seating and it isn't a long drive from Greeneville. NPAC wouldn't be big enough.
A Local Fan

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I think they did a concert downtown a year ago or so. I want to say it was after they won an award. If they did perform at the NPAC I doubt the common person would be able to get tickets. They would be swiped up by the "in crowd" and it would turn into a see and be seen event.
This is why the band members wanted to give EVERYONE a free concert here because they know that times have been very hard on folks in Greene County and they know that most folks can't afford a high-priced concert ticket.
Not A Fool

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

A Local Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why the band members wanted to give EVERYONE a free concert here because they know that times have been very hard on folks in Greene County and they know that most folks can't afford a high-priced concert ticket.
Yes, times are hard. Maybe they could simply charge less for their concert tickets if they know their hometown folks can't afford the high prices. And maybe they can give EVERYONE a free CD at the free concert. Truth is, they will probably make a lot of money from this FREE concert!
Not A Fool

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

cleverone wrote:
1. Their "hometown" depends on what area of the country they are performing in. I"ve heard them say their hometown is Mobile ALA, Greeneville TN...somewhere in Florida....just depends.
2. Greeneville acts as though nothing else of any good has come from this town. There have been lots of good people come from Greeneville. Folks whose good deeds will last long after the Band Perry are has beens. And, no, I"m not jealous I'm just stating the facts.
3. Tickets to the NPAC are all over priced and usually the entertainment provided comes from "has beens"...example: LeAnne Rimes for goodness sakes...I'm surprised she can stay out of rehab long enough to perform, so let's all run out and pay big money for tickets so that she can support herself with liquor until the next incident.
Tickets to concerts in Knoxville with real, popular performers are just a little more than what the tickets are for her performance scheduled at NPAC.
This is Greeneville people.....not Atlanta, etc. If the Band Perry really wanted to "support" their "hometown" they would perform at the Fairgrounds. It would bring in huge profit for the county, and, would probably make people think that some good "really did come outta Greeneville."
Clever you are!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not A Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, times are hard. Maybe they could simply charge less for their concert tickets if they know their hometown folks can't afford the high prices. And maybe they can give EVERYONE a free CD at the free concert. Truth is, they will probably make a lot of money from this FREE concert!
There is a difference between making a lot of money on a concert from sponsors and making a lot of money from the people attending. This will not cost the people a thing. Whether the band makes money on it should be indifferent.
Elvis

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between making a lot of money on a concert from sponsors and making a lot of money from the people attending. This will not cost the people a thing. Whether the band makes money on it should be indifferent.
'not cost the people a thing'-- Sooooo --Sounds like everyone will be getting their CDs for FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Yippie-Skippie!!!!!
Thank you very much!
Accountant

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
'not cost the people a thing'-- Sooooo --Sounds like everyone will be getting their CDs for FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Yippie-Skippie!!!!!
Thank you very much!
Nothing is free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of181
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GHS baseball coach 7 min Ha ha 12
WASHINGTON county officers DUI 11 min David 6
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 13 min David 306
New blonde girl at GL&P 16 min zzzzzz 34
wreck 107 30 min Watching17 29
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 32 min Overtaxed 124,278
I love this forum because?????? 2 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 256
Greene County Clerk Race 11 hr Watcher 138
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE