“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 1, 2014
He looked like pimp daddy..
CrackerNamed TOBY

Bluff City, TN

#3 Sep 1, 2014
He riding heard over the economy and its improving if the OBAMAwage could get past the Republicans and increase wages for all .

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 1, 2014
CrackerNamed TOBY wrote:
He riding heard over the economy and its improving if the OBAMAwage could get past the Republicans and increase wages for all .
And then when the money runs out and china takes over..........

“I'm coming for you, Donnie!”

Since: Jan 13

Laurel, MD

#5 Sep 1, 2014
FriendofDog wrote:
He looked like pimp daddy..
he had the SAME appearance as POTUS as in previously published pictures of Ronald Reagan, Bush 1, Bill Clinton, and Bush 2, and others, before him. you know, the POTUS, performing his duties-- dressed in a suit and tie! sorry if the color is not to your liking.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 2, 2014
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>
he had the SAME appearance as POTUS as in previously published pictures of Ronald Reagan, Bush 1, Bill Clinton, and Bush 2, and others, before him. you know, the POTUS, performing his duties-- dressed in a suit and tie! sorry if the color is not to your liking.
HE is not to my liking.. He's a dumbass.

Laurel, MD

#7 Sep 2, 2014
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
HE is not to my liking.. He's a dumbass.
ok, but what has either to do with his appearance and wardrobe?

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#8 Sep 2, 2014
Haven't you heard the old adage Koirabi "Clothes make the man." lol He should have just kept his golf clothes on and then he wouldn't have to change into a summer suit. lol Maybe he should have tried a seersucker suit instead? ROFLMAO

Laurel, MD

#9 Sep 2, 2014
FriendofDog wrote:
Haven't you heard the old adage Koirabi "Clothes make the man." lol He should have just kept his golf clothes on and then he wouldn't have to change into a summer suit. lol Maybe he should have tried a seersucker suit instead? ROFLMAO
not entirely correct. the ENTIRE quote in context is:'Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.' Mark Twain

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#10 Sep 2, 2014
Well blood, we can thank our lucky stars we will never have to worry about seeing your POTUS naked then will we?

Laurel, MD

#11 Sep 2, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
Well blood, we can thank our lucky stars we will never have to worry about seeing your POTUS naked then will we?
some mental pictures are better off not being shared. that is one of them.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12 Sep 2, 2014
I agree, blood..

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#13 Sep 3, 2014
Actually Kohlrabi does have a point... we shouldn't really worry about what Obama is wearing.. we have bigger problems with him.. it's called lack of leadership. It's just when other Presidents have put on such garb, they looked just as silly, but in their cases, you knew it was not the epitome' of an "empty suit" as it is with Obama. That's the real point here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who"s Who on Topix #8 (Preacher Bubba) 16 min Truth 28
Attention anti Trump psychopath. 31 min Omg ur dumb 12
People that are going around robbing people? 32 min Omg ur dumb 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,452
Dogs in grocery stores.. 1 hr True Dat 56
Unsolved Murders / Mysteries / Crimes / Drug R... (Sep '15) 1 hr Shebeenaround 41
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 2 hr True Dat 30
Illegal dreamers 8 hr True Dat 29

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages