Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Here you go trolls. Your very own hate forum. Get it off your chest.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

As if the troll infestation needs an invitation!
nearby

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

kaptain - go f**k yourself and owtlaw - who invited your pompas punk @ss?

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

nearby wrote:
Just get home from Jr. H.S. choir practice and feel the need to express a cool and hip response as your on-Topix persona? Are you flunking English, grammar and spelling while doing your poor rendition of a dazzling urbanite? Go back to your schoolbooks, study, and TRY HARDER, MUCH HARDER, to communicate your opinions in the future.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]Here you go trolls. Your very own hate forum. Get it off your chest.[/QUOTE]

-troll mode- GO!

There is a Greeneville Forum. These things you are creating are merely THREADS! Use the interwebs much?

-off-

Sorry, I had to do it KW.
Kaptain Who.

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Greeneville Goblin wrote:
[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]Here you go trolls. Your very own hate forum. Get it off your chest."

-troll mode- GO!

There is a Greeneville Forum. These things you are creating are merely THREADS! Use the interwebs much?

-off-

Sorry, I had to do it KW.
Yeah. Sh:t never thought about it. Thanks for making me look like a jackass

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]<quoted text>Yeah. Sh:t never thought about it. Thanks for making me look like a jackass[/QUOTE]
Well, your the purdiest dang jackass this side a' Greeneville.

Evenin', Kaptain.
;)
Kaptain Who.

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Why thank you ma'am. And good evenin' to you too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I actually did dress normal when I went to Walmart yesterday but you've inspired me to dress as a Walmart customer for Halloween.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Se7en187 wrote:
Oh, I actually did dress normal when I went to Walmart yesterday but you've inspired me to dress as a Walmart customer for Halloween.
Either that or I'll be one herpe, a happy herpe!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]<quoted text>
Yeah. Sh:t never thought about it. Thanks for making me look like a jackass [/QUOTE]

Just an attempt to make you look awesome in the future. I like your forums.:P
Kaptain Who.

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>Either that or I'll be one herpe, a happy herpe!
You can go as a herpe. I will go as a genital wart! We would be such a cute couple.
Kaptain Who.

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

nearby wrote:
Well, I invited you here. Your welcome.
nearby

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Just get home from Jr. H.S. choir practice and feel the need to express a cool and hip response as your on-Topix persona? Are you flunking English, grammar and spelling while doing your poor rendition of a dazzling urbanite? Go back to your schoolbooks, study, and TRY HARDER, MUCH HARDER, to communicate your opinions in the future.
cant prove it but i am pretty sure my opinion was well communicated. even a self important idiot like you understood.

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

nearby wrote:
<quoted text>cant prove it but i am pretty sure my opinion was well communicated. even a self important idiot like you understood.
AHA, you CAN spell with reasonable grammar in order to get your point across. Good, good. No, not very well communicated--cursing and namecalling is a rather weak argument for any topic. Civility is much more powerful tool for communication in the real world. TOPIX is, was, and remains a PUBLIC FORUM--no formal invitations and open to all. You see, people who express themselves in the way you initially did just make my views much more reasonable and appealing. Have a good day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

nearby wrote:
<quoted text>cant prove it but i am pretty sure my opinion was well communicated. even a self important idiot like you understood.
Check, 10-4 good buddy. You came through loud and clear, lol. I can't agree with you.. but, what better start to a thread named Unfriendly forum 1.?..
nearby

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>AHA, you CAN spell with reasonable grammar in order to get your point across. Good, good. No, not very well communicated--cursing and namecalling is a rather weak argument for any topic. Civility is much more powerful tool for communication in the real world. TOPIX is, was, and remains a PUBLIC FORUM--no formal invitations and open to all. You see, people who express themselves in the way you initially did just make my views much more reasonable and appealing. Have a good day.
i know all the strain,of an idiot trying to sound intelligent, makes it difficult for you to keep track of the stupid comments you make but it was your implication that an invitation may be proper, at least for "trolls", before comenting here. now that position seems to have changed in an effort, i suppose, to discredit me in some way. i suspect you, for the most part, just string, what you believe to be, "fancy" words together in what, seems to you, are an intelligent retort, with no regard for what you, or anyone else, has previously said.(hows that for a "run on sentence?) i do commend you for your, so far, having abandoned the use of "repetative, redundant, and juvenile".

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

nearby wrote:
<quoted text>i know all the strain,of an idiot trying to sound intelligent, makes it difficult for you to keep track of the stupid comments you make but it was your implication that an invitation may be proper, at least for "trolls", before comenting here. now that position seems to have changed in an effort, i suppose, to discredit me in some way. i suspect you, for the most part, just string, what you believe to be, "fancy" words together in what, seems to you, are an intelligent retort, with no regard for what you, or anyone else, has previously said.(hows that for a "run on sentence?) i do commend you for your, so far, having abandoned the use of "repetative, redundant, and juvenile".
You're still using insults and innuendo, but ok. We, you and I, may have a misunderstanding right from the beginning on this thread.#1 I read as an invitation to any and all 'trolls,' to get the hate off their chests. My #2 was INTENDED as a 'flip,' comment that the trolls did not need invitations to join in. I meant, by that, just the presence of certain names on TOPIX attracts specific nasty trolls. Things deteriorated from there. The discredit was not intended for you personally, but the persona you adopted to get your point accross in #3. As far as my vocabulary goes, may you believe it or not, that is an example of my previous and current work environment.'Stupid,' comments I have indeed made. I will probably continue from time to time. R.,R., & J. comment has been EARNED by certain posters. My call, of course, but some individuals just repeat themselves and their views over-and-over, regardless of what the original subject material was.
nearby

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>You're still using insults and innuendo, but ok. We, you and I, may have a misunderstanding right from the beginning on this thread.#1 I read as an invitation to any and all 'trolls,' to get the hate off their chests. My #2 was INTENDED as a 'flip,' comment that the trolls did not need invitations to join in. I meant, by that, just the presence of certain names on TOPIX attracts specific nasty trolls. Things deteriorated from there. The discredit was not intended for you personally, but the persona you adopted to get your point accross in #3. As far as my vocabulary goes, may you believe it or not, that is an example of my previous and current work environment.'Stupid,' comments I have indeed made. I will probably continue from time to time. R.,R., & J. comment has been EARNED by certain posters. My call, of course, but some individuals just repeat themselves and their views over-and-over, regardless of what the original subject material was.
i consider the hatchet burried!
nearby

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

hachet!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••