Since: Feb 13

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Anyone know what's up with Tina mullinax???
shortbeard

Shelby, NC

#2 Sep 4, 2014
Wheres tina at these days, i miss her??
loving life

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2014
Tina is doing greAt...got her a ol man that takes great care of her n her kid. I seen em not long ago down next to exit 23 at the store n she looks happy n healthy....
shortbeard wrote:
Wheres tina at these days, i miss her??
max1744

Moore, SC

#4 Jul 20, 2015
Which Tina we talking about? The one from Gaffney?
one day at a time

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 23, 2015
She's in jail with a charge of theft over 10,000 and under 50,000 not sure what she stole, but she is finally getting what she deserves time for her to stop destroying peoples lives including her own and her son has to watch mommy do drugs and steal, lie and cheat now he cant see her because shes a inmate its pathetic. and on top of it shes set up plenty of video visitations with lots of married men im suppose to have been her friend but she screwed me over. so heres to all the married womens husbands she is telling she loves them and they are patheticly falling for it...its ok ladies you deserve a real man anyway. not someone who is gunna talk to inmates and lie to you like its not happening when you find out.
heartbroken

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 8, 2016
Im one of those woman who found out and yes im married to him. she stole a rental car from enterprise and had drugs in the car. she is a terrible person. my husband was lying to me about the video visitations because every time someone would message me under a fake profile they had screen shots from his facebook and his securus account. when I asked about the charges on his bank statements he told me it was a mistake. id like to personally speak with you if you dont mind. finding out whatever i can would help me out.
heartbroken

Johnson City, TN

#7 Apr 8, 2016
one day at a time wrote:
She's in jail with a charge of theft over 10,000 and under 50,000 not sure what she stole, but she is finally getting what she deserves time for her to stop destroying peoples lives including her own and her son has to watch mommy do drugs and steal, lie and cheat now he cant see her because shes a inmate its pathetic. and on top of it shes set up plenty of video visitations with lots of married men im suppose to have been her friend but she screwed me over. so heres to all the married womens husbands she is telling she loves them and they are patheticly falling for it...its ok ladies you deserve a real man anyway. not someone who is gunna talk to inmates and lie to you like its not happening when you find out.
please im one of those married to one of the guys she was doing the video visitaions with..he was lying to me about it..only i found out..please contact me back soon..i need to ask you some questions..thanks..
Carolyn

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2016
Role play master wrote:
Anyone know what's up with Tina mullinax???
Oh Tina Tina louise Aint seen her in a coons age. Not being racist by that remark either. We use have some good times in the playground at middle school if you know what I mean. She's the best, been thru a lot of women since nothing better.
heartbroken

Johnson City, TN

#9 Apr 8, 2016
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Tina Tina louise Aint seen her in a coons age. Not being racist by that remark either. We use have some good times in the playground at middle school if you know what I mean. She's the best, been thru a lot of women since nothing better.
well if your into women with stds than sure i get it. maybe she can make you cheat as well. so pathetic.
Opa

Greeneville, TN

#10 Apr 30, 2016
Yeah. She's back in Gville too.
Lanister

Sevierville, TN

#11 Apr 30, 2016
Opa wrote:
Yeah. She's back in Gville too.
I'd luv to hear from her! Is she out?
she has stds

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 4, 2016
Lanister wrote:
<quoted text>

I'd luv to hear from her! Is she out?
We know her well and shes after everyones husbands. She was talking to a guy named kevin johnson while in jail here. Said she wanted him and was getting him. Pathetic is what she is. She will get hers.
have to know

Johnson City, TN

#13 May 5, 2016
one day at a time wrote:
Do you know any of the men she spoke to?
Friend4life

Greeneville, TN

#14 May 8, 2016
have to know wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you know any of the men she spoke to?
She speakto anyone who can hook her up with drugs or money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ignoring God's WARNING! end time prophecies 6 min Kohlrabi 18
Flaggers are back 6 min Master Debater 3
What is the perfect male existence? 13 min Binary 1
Who will be the first ???? 49 min Binary 2
Brexit? 54 min Binary 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,771
Chuck Radar (Dec '12) 1 hr Yep 29
Raising our children to be racist 2 hr Larry Is Gay 50
The numbers on Trump 3 hr Sheriff Larry 33
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 4 hr yep 59