Your favorite PROFESSIONAL sports team is?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sportsbuff

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

MLB New York Yankees
NHL Chicago Blackhawks
NBA Los Angeles Lakers
NFL Washington Redskins
Not Catholic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Titans

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

sportsbuff wrote:
MLB New York Yankees
NHL Chicago Blackhawks
NBA Los Angeles Lakers
NFL Washington Redskins
I actually hate all those teams. Are you from Tennessee? If your answer is yes, then I do believe you have developed a liking for teams that tradictionaly win. I bet you just happen to be a Alabuma fan too?
rob

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Servepro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

rob wrote:
Servepro
Ballerina is not a sport
sportsbuff

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I actually hate all those teams. Are you from Tennessee? If your answer is yes, then I do believe you have developed a liking for teams that tradictionaly win. I bet you just happen to be a Alabuma fan too?
Despise college athletics with a passion. Would rather watch the professional sports where the players admit to being paid to play.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

sportsbuff wrote:
<quoted text>Despise college athletics with a passion. Would rather watch the professional sports where the players admit to being paid to play.
Ill admit, I like college sports better. Sure, they get side benefits and they're schooling paid for but that's part of it. Pro sports is full of prima donnas but I do watch it. Love the NFL, can watch NBA too but not a favorite.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I despise sports in general...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
They aren't for everyone. Sports fans are a different breed.
hmmm

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

whothehellcares- wrote:
Ahhh, Such a sport you are!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I follow pro sports but don't have a favorite. I grew up a braves fan but after 1991 stopped claiming to be one. It amazes me the people that like the best team in each league. I guess it's ok to like a team cause the win but I would rather see someone like a team that isn't very good. That's when you know they are true fans.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, Such a sport you are!
That sh!t was a good one...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I follow pro sports but don't have a favorite. I grew up a braves fan but after 1991 stopped claiming to be one. It amazes me the people that like the best team in each league. I guess it's ok to like a team cause the win but I would rather see someone like a team that isn't very good. That's when you know they are true fans.
We'll said! Sportsbuff is clearly a fair weather fan. Hey, I'm a Titan fan although them sucking doesn't bother me too bad but now my Vols are a different story. Their losing lately has me in a serial killer rage, I can't take much more lol.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> We'll said! Sportsbuff is clearly a fair weather fan. Hey, I'm a Titan fan although them sucking doesn't bother me too bad but now my Vols are a different story. Their losing lately has me in a serial killer rage, I can't take much more lol.
I have a feeling Jones is going to right the ship. It may take him a year or two but I like him. I'm not a huge UT fan but I do like him.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling Jones is going to right the ship. It may take him a year or two but I like him. I'm not a huge UT fan but I do like him.
I do too. Didn't kno much about him when they hired him so I watched a few Youtube videos. Granted he followed Brian Kelly at both of his head coaching stop an a lot of the players were his recruits but Jones has won at both schools he coached at an his players seem to have loves the dude. They'll play their a$$ off for a coach like that. Tennessee needs that. Plus, I saw a side by side pic of him and the legendary General Neyland and Neyland may have been slipping around the hen house back in the day lmao. They would pass for father an son no sh!t.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Peanut butter and jelly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
Peanut butter and jelly
Cocaine an waffles
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I'm a Carolina Panthers fan (professional) & I went to N.C. State for my first 3 yrs of college before transferring, but have remained a Wolfpack fan (college)...there's no being a fairweather fan with either of those b/c the weather usually requires rain boots & a poncho!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
I'm a Carolina Panthers fan (professional) & I went to N.C. State for my first 3 yrs of college before transferring, but have remained a Wolfpack fan (college)...there's no being a fairweather fan with either of those b/c the weather usually requires rain boots & a poncho!!!
Rain boots an a poncho? Try prozac an xanax ;) Bless your heart, you don't kno any better so we wont hold those teams against you ;). Nah, I kinda like the Panthers a lil myself. Wanna go see em play, maybe this year?
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Rain boots an a poncho? Try prozac an xanax ;) Bless your heart, you don't kno any better so we wont hold those teams against you ;). Nah, I kinda like the Panthers a lil myself. Wanna go see em play, maybe this year?
Sure thing...we just need to make sure to pack our rubber boots, ponchos, and some lithium... lol! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 6 min The Ulimate Troll 176
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min ahop71 123,882
wreck 107 23 min Dupree 12
WW rants same bs nearly 2 yrs ago 34 min Non-Fan 3
DAVID CRUM is a Democrat 35 min Question 17
J Carter Gas $0.65 cents... Obama Gas $3.47 53 min greene guy 1
tony christian has sister named thelma 57 min Just asking 123 2
Greene County Clerk Race 58 min Berry 128
Greene County Mayor's Race Sat Mayor 2018 107
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs