WE VOTED REPUBLICAN wheres the good t...

WE VOTED REPUBLICAN wheres the good time for all

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Re Educate

Bristol, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2014
The rich are happy the rest of us will work harder for less money as our local Government waste tax dollars on increased wages with no more work . Whop Eeee . Heres your sign .

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 20, 2014
Re Educate wrote:
The rich are happy the rest of us will work harder for less money as our local Government waste tax dollars on increased wages with no more work . Whop Eeee . Heres your sign .
You shovel more $hit and the pay is not gonna get any better, you gotta work harder at a jobs that allows you to get ahead....deadbeat
Fooled me twice

Bristol, TN

#3 Aug 20, 2014
Heck some get fooled ever election year and just don't seem to get it .

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 21, 2014
I'm a Registered Republican. Don't put politicians name on Topix & start trouble. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
:-)
Repoublican false GODS

Bluff City, TN

#7 Aug 22, 2014
Ends results of Republicanism always comes up short each and every time why do it again and again and expect different results .
Nothing toSEE here

Bluff City, TN

#8 Aug 25, 2014
Its empty promises to get elected then the Republican party takes care of the rich at your expense .
unemployed youth

Bluff City, TN

#9 Aug 26, 2014
You get higher unemployment for young folks as older people have to work until they drop what fun that is lol . Thanks Republican voters .
really

Greeneville, TN

#10 Aug 26, 2014
unemployed youth wrote:
You get higher unemployment for young folks as older people have to work until they drop what fun that is lol . Thanks Republican voters .
OK...I give. I'm on your side. Let's vote liberal and get this town going like Detroit......we can show how extreme liberalism really works. Detroit formed unions, overpaid workers, and tax the businesses and the wealthy. That's what you want isn't it? How did it work for them in the end?
Liberal Not Stupid

Savannah, GA

#11 Aug 28, 2014
What has voting Republican Done for Mississippi ? South Carolina ?
Wyatt Earp

Saint Petersburg, FL

#12 Aug 28, 2014
As long as the big earred clown is in the white house we will not have good times
Money for stuff

Bluff City, TN

#13 Aug 28, 2014
Move on dot org the economy is repaired the BUSH YEARS have faded away into history lets move forward not back to Republicanism failures as presidents go .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender mess 52 min Atticus Finch 103
Southern Independence 2 hr Leonardo 2
Mean Walmart Rant... 2 hr Atticus Finch 77
I am racist I want to change 2 hr Atticus Finch 46
parent fight at CC Elementary 2 hr Atticus Finch 5
Watson Manuel 2 hr Fo Reel 26
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 3 hr Sheriff Larry 42
Gone too soon 3 hr Sick of it 17
SG Volleyball 15 hr Volleyball Victor 24

Greeneville Jobs