Harold Limburg (Funeral Director) ar...
Chris

Elizabethton, TN

#42 Apr 7, 2010
hey ha-ha..I have lived in Greeneville all my life..I never said what he was saying was not the truth..what he says is true..he mentioned my uncle in the drug ring..yes he did do the crime and he did do his time..but how does that have to do anything with a child molesting funeral director..the truth teller is talking shit bout people that don't belong in this conversation..but this is Topix people got to talk shit about other people to make them feel important...I mean look how many followers he has..what a douche
Honesty

Fort Campbell, TN

#43 Apr 7, 2010
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you must be old if you remember the pot plane.
I'm 52, and I remember the pot plane landing very well. It was big news in Greeneville.
Ha ha

Fort Campbell, TN

#44 Apr 7, 2010
Chris wrote:
hey ha-ha..I have lived in Greeneville all my life..I never said what he was saying was not the truth..what he says is true..he mentioned my uncle in the drug ring..yes he did do the crime and he did do his time..but how does that have to do anything with a child molesting funeral director..the truth teller is talking shit bout people that don't belong in this conversation..but this is Topix people got to talk shit about other people to make them feel important...I mean look how many followers he has..what a douche
What's the big deal? You said your uncle did the crime, then did his crime. I'm not judging.

"Truth Teller" looks like you need to start a new thread about the drug ring and pot plane because it's upsetting to some that you are off topic. This deserves it's own thread. It's much more interesting than a boring old funeral director.
TruthTeller

Madison, TN

#45 Apr 7, 2010
OK,Chris,I will make it simple for you to understand how your uncle got mentioned in the drug ring information.Harold Limburg is ACCUSED of child molesting. Harold Limburg was manager of a funeral home that was[with Jimmy Cansler] owned by Fortner.Jerry Fortner went to prison with the others[whom I all knew,Crum and Crumley are deceased now]whose names I listed who did time also.Merely listing names of people who went to jail is not"talking shit" about them.If this were true,I guess the news media would be "talking shit" every time they printed someone's name who was convicted of a crime.I knew them all,and they were decent people,by me. Sorry they got mixed up in that.That is how the drug bust got into my Limburg conversation. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the others that went down with Fortner,but thought it might help someone recall the case if I told the other names.It surely helped you remember, since one was a relative.Sorry about that,but facts are facts.Maybe I will not name any more names or facts,and just make up false shit as go along as most of the people on here do..It's not that you people don't want to hear the truth, you just don't like to hear it the way I tell it.If I say Nancy Fortner was fired from Greeneville Housing Authority for embezzlement,I am just stating a fact,not "talking shit."Is saying Ethan Self killed his dad "talking shit"about him ??The Sun said he killed his dad..Guess they are "talking shit" about Ethan by repeating the facts.Think about it. The TruthTeller has spoken.
TruthTeller

Madison, TN

#46 Apr 7, 2010
Ha,ha, You are exactly right.I am sorry that I have drifted off topic,but you cannot say it has not been interesting!!!Guess I just have too much information. I can still see the oil dripping from one of the engines onto the tarmac out of the old "pot plane" as I stood beside it gawking from about 10 feet away on a sunny Saturday morning many years ago at the Greeneville Airport.Just happens that all my stories are connected,somehow,or I try to make it seem that way.haha..I will try to stick to the facts of the current topic,as I say.I just have too much information and facts,that's all.Have a good evening,it's been fun. Almost as much fun as two goat-ropings and a county fair.. TruthTeller out.
wondering

United States

#47 Apr 7, 2010
truth teller, my dad just mentioned that pot plane to me the other day! i had never heard the story as i was pretty young when it happened. but he mentioned it and he was wonderin what had happened to those involved. so thank you truth teller as i now have some info to pass along to him.

and to all you getting mad at truth teller, everyone in greeneville is related in someway or another to someone whos been in trouble with the law. stop getting mad at this guy/girl for handing out names, just because you cant take a little ribbin about your family.

truth teller if you ever decide to tell the truth on my family you go right ahead. cause it aint gonna bother me as long as you tell the truth.
Ha ha

Fort Campbell, TN

#48 Apr 7, 2010
TruthTeller wrote:
Ha,ha, You are exactly right.I am sorry that I have drifted off topic,but you cannot say it has not been interesting!!!Guess I just have too much information. I can still see the oil dripping from one of the engines onto the tarmac out of the old "pot plane" as I stood beside it gawking from about 10 feet away on a sunny Saturday morning many years ago at the Greeneville Airport.Just happens that all my stories are connected,somehow,or I try to make it seem that way.haha..I will try to stick to the facts of the current topic,as I say.I just have too much information and facts,that's all.Have a good evening,it's been fun. Almost as much fun as two goat-ropings and a county fair.. TruthTeller out.
I've enjoyed every bit of it this evening. You just took us on a stroll down memory lane. Thanks!
Dingle Nutz

Hendersonville, TN

#49 Apr 8, 2010
Wow this thread has produced an incredible amount of history! I too was a juvenile when "the pot plane" came to town. Back then the rumor among us kids was the late Bobby Bird had something to do with it. Of course that's not true, but we were kids and didn't know anybody else. Thanks for the stories Truth Teller. I had totally forgotten about that. I won't forget about Harold the child rapist though.
Why

Grafton, WI

#50 Apr 8, 2010
I know that a 57 year old man should know better....however, there ARE some 16-17 year olds that can 'pass' for 21 or older......I'm just saying.....
another king supporter

Elizabethton, TN

#51 Apr 8, 2010
Can someone enlighten us on why the TBI made the arrest instead of Greeneville/Greene County authorities?
Kelsey

Hendersonville, TN

#52 Apr 8, 2010
Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I've enjoyed every bit of it this evening. You just took us on a stroll down memory lane. Thanks!
I have enjoyed it too. It's crazy because you can see the connection with all of these people, but Pee Wee West is the oddball of the bunch. I never got that!!

I was also a teen with this happened, and we all still talk about it. It's funny how you think things and then later rethink them. A lot of people now think that it was Scott Niswonger who was the pilot. Didn't the pilot get away or something?
Hard Truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#53 Apr 8, 2010
Why wrote:
I know that a 57 year old man should know better....however, there ARE some 16-17 year olds that can 'pass' for 21 or older......I'm just saying.....
Ummm.... wait a minute here. Just because they LOOK older doesn't mean they're mature enough to understand what's going on. I guess you're saying that you'd be with a young one if she LOOKED old enough?
ILL

Seymour, TN

#54 Apr 8, 2010
Check out his Myspace page! He comes across as a total pervert! I always thought he was a weird man. Very uncomfortable around him. Why did it take so long for him to be arrested? How has he been allowed to work with people who have teenage daughters for this past year? Why has this JUST now came out?

Since: Dec 09

Franklin, TN

#55 Apr 8, 2010
Here's a story from today's news...

A 13-year-old Yemeni girl has died of injuries to her genitals four days after a family-arranged marriage, a human rights group said.

The practice of marrying young girls is widespread in Yemen and has drawn the attention of international rights groups seeking to pressure the government to outlaw child marriages.

The 13-year-old girl from Hajja province, northwest of the capital, died on April 2, four days after her marriage to a 23-year-old man, said Majed al-Madhaji, a spokesman for the Sisters Arab Forum for Human Rights. A medical report from al-Thawra hospital said she suffered a tear to her genitals and severe bleeding.

Authorities detained the husband.

The Yemeni rights group said the girl was married off in an agreement between two men to marry each other's sisters to avoid having to pay expensive bride-prices. The group said that was a common arrangement in the deeply impoverished country.

More than a quarter of Yemen's females marry before age 15, according to a report last year by the Social Affairs Ministry. Tribal custom also plays a role, including the belief that a young bride can be shaped into an obedient wife, bear more children and be kept away from temptation.

A February 2009 law set the minimum age for marriage at 17, but it was repealed and sent back to parliament's constitutional committee for review after some lawmakers called it un-Islamic. The committee is expected to make a final decision on the legislation this month.

The issue of Yemen's child brides got widespread attention three years ago when an 8-year-old girl boldly went by herself to a courtroom and demanded a judge dissolve her marriage to a man in his 30s. She eventually won a divorce, and legislators began looking at ways to curb the practice.

In September, a 12-year-old Yemeni child-bride died after struggling for three days in labor to give birth, a local human rights organization said.
Lola

Murfreesboro, TN

#56 Apr 8, 2010
That's awful. This man is sad
You said it

Murfreesboro, TN

#57 Apr 9, 2010
hate this wrote:
Truth teller tell your name on here so we can pull stuff up on you ........sure you are not as clean cut either .laughing is right keep it on the facts and I think you are a slim ball ...... loser too and a gossip whore hell Maxine should watch out you are in need of a job the town crier......... Big dumb ass
Wow, how unbelievable cruel you are to call Maxine such an ugly name. She is reading the news that is given to her. If you do not like the news, that is one thing, but to call an elderly lady such a name is unbelievably harsh and unnecessary. I hope they pull this thread because of your vicious remark. She reads headline news and obituaries for cryin' out loud. She would be devastated if she knew about your remark. She's a Greeneville icon. Show some respect, man. Your problem is with the comments made in this forum by an unnamed person who seems to be calling up the past. Most of us who have lived in Greeneville all our lives know about this stuff already. We dealt with it then, we'll deal with it now.
Leave Maxine out of it.
truth teller supporter

Warwick, RI

#58 Apr 9, 2010
He just speaks the truth! And he is accurate!
Been There

Johnson City, TN

#59 Apr 9, 2010
truth teller supporter wrote:
He just speaks the truth! And he is accurate!
What's all this got to do with a pervert molesting children?
Dingle Nutz

Hendersonville, TN

#60 Apr 10, 2010
I noticed that if you Google the name Harold Limburg this thread is the first search result. So you know Harold's seen it. Let's tell that child molesting grave digger what we think of him. I can't help but wonder if he ever molested a corpse at one of the several funeral homes where he worked.
TruthTeller

Madison, TN

#61 Apr 10, 2010
For You Said It: I think that the apparently uneducated person was referring to yours truly as a "gossip whore" and not my dear friend Maxine, whom I have known,along with her son Eddie for 50 years. She also has another son, who a nice boy, but unfortunately mentally challenged. Her deceased husband, the late Ransom Humphreys was a close friend of mine also.She still lives just out the Asheville Hwy. on the left with a flagpole[or used to have one] in the front yard.'Bout 1/2 mile past city limits.I am not a "gossip whore",as my faithful followers know.I just had a few updates relayed to me this a.m. Presently trying to verify them.The TruthTeller ONLY speaks the unchallenged truth,and he has spoken..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dude goes by Savage 1 hr His Girl 7
Richard Keller Armstrong 1 hr Lawyer Larry 2
I'm glad this school walkout will stop school s... 1 hr watch it 8
Husband wants lingerie 1 hr Reciprocate 12
David Weems, lady's man 2 hr Skylar 20
Kilday 4 hr Horace-eddy-greene 15
Ashley Ramsey 4 hr Dr Hoss 3

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages